Elegy wrote:Does that mean I have to perform the vogue dance?
WiggyDee wrote:Lol oh come oooooooon, just for the nostalgia value alone I think its worth it. Nothing wrong with a little bit of Spice Girls... as long as it stays at just a little bit, heh.
diphenhydramine wrote:Moozman, you are officially made of the winniest kind of win.
I think if you take Moozman's list, and combine it with Hermy81290's, you're pretty much covered for the greatest dance party in history. Hell, you even got Nymphetamine and Shut Me Up on there, could the love be any greater?!
I have a mini-list here of some songs that I couldn't bear to see a party go without.
1) YMCA (Why on earth was this not already on here! You can't possibly have a party without it!)
2) Barbie Girl - Aqua (See above)
3) Any of Gunther's songs, since they all sound the same. (Again, see above.)
4) The Cha-Cha Slide (To get some group dancing going on)
5) Thriller - Michael Jackson
6) Critial Acclaim - Avenged Sevenfold
7) Never Wanted To Dance - Mindless Self Indulgence
Those last 2 are there for completely selfish reasons, but they're still awesome, and I hope someone will back me up on that! ^^ But I think a big part of having a party is finding songs that everyone can get involved in. Face it, no matter what genre of music you listen to, you know the macarena.
x-Koneko-x wrote:Sayonara Zetsubou sensei music.
WiggyDee wrote:It amuses me how much Yaoi would occur during the playing of "Don't Wanna Miss a Thing"
DarkNyte wrote:Solar0s did you just sudjest Cradle Of Filth?
Hgh Fives if you did o^.^o
sorry if you didnt
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest