Jack Coleman!!!

Chat generally about the March 2009 MEMORABILIA show at the NEC Birmingham

Jack Coleman!!!

Postby andini on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Now we're talking, 3 or 4 real quality guests announced now...keep up the good work!!
andini

Re: Jack Coleman!!!

Postby gebes on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Where is this announced, It's not that I don't believe you, I just can't find an announcement thread, or anything on the main site?
gebes

Postby andini on Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 pm

We have updated the guest announcements for this Springs MEMORABILIA event at the NEC Birmingham.

Robert Vaughn, Linda Blair, Jake Busey, Jack Coleman and many more......

For the current guest list please visit the Guest section.

(and check out the picture that changes advertising the show, you'll see Jack's face appear......)
andini

Postby gebes on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:10 pm

See it now, cheers for that !
gebes

Postby WaveCrest on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:04 pm

This is excellent news. I'll be seeing him not for Heroes, but for Dynasty. Hope he has some Dynasty photos on his table.
WaveCrest

Postby lams9999 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 am

Good announcement indeed.

But I'm a little bit confused with all the announcements lately. Some are listed in the guest announcements section, some are quoted in a news announcement (like Jack Coleman), some pictures are added in the guest sections, etc ... that is not very efficient in my opinion. Clearer announcements would help promote the event. Just a suggestion of course.
lams9999

Postby GottaHaveFaith on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:54 am

Yeah, great announcement if it's right.

It'd be nice if these things were announced properly though, far clearer.
GottaHaveFaith

Postby Mr Beaver on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 am

Bit of a bummer, if you paid out to meet him at the owners other show though?

I agree too, it’s a bit weird that it’s not been confirmed on here yet either.
Mr Beaver

Postby Admin-2 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 am

Sorry but we are a little busy running what are without question the largest shows in the UK. We will try to catch up :-)
London MCM Expo - Admin~2
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby Lizzy on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:21 pm

Without question? Hummm, I would tend to question that...
Star Trek guests please!!!
Lizzy

Postby Admin-2 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:43 pm

Feel free :-)
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby Spyder-G on Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Admin-2 wrote:Feel free :-)

LOL Gloves on!!!! :lol:
Spyder-G

Postby joleslie on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 am

Spyder-G wrote:LOL Gloves on!!!! :lol:

By the fact that Admin has already deleted a post in this thread, I don't think it's going to be a fair fight!
joleslie

Postby andini on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 am

oh no he's only doing sunday, looks like i'm gonna have to change my plans now.
andini

Postby andini on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:16 am

joleslie wrote:

By the fact that Admin has already deleted a post in this thread, I don't think it's going to be a fair fight!

This is the only forum i know of of this nature with so much negativity on. I think it shows admin have a lot to learn regarding how to treat their customers.
andini

Postby Admin-2 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 am

andini wrote:
joleslie wrote:

This is the only forum i know of of this nature with so much negativity on. I think it shows admin have a lot to learn regarding how to treat their customers.

Many other boards are in most cases warzones. Messages deleted were by a member who has been warned already about trying to start issues.

We treat genuine people with care and respect, it's the trouble makers we keep on top off which is why on the whole these forums are friendly and a great place for discussions. We delete maybe 5 messages a month which is not really a lot when you view how busy the forum can be.
Admin-2
Site Admin

Postby Mr Beaver on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:02 pm

**Edit as per previous discussion**
Mr Beaver

Postby Anime_Angel on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Mr Beaver wrote:**edited by Admi as per previous discussion

Sigh, incase you didn't know, they try to get us the best guests they can get for us so we can thank them for that.

You are very ignorunt in that fact and if anyone is a trouble maker, it seems as though you are the only trouble maker I ever seen on this forum so will you shut the hell up as I am very tired reading your posts, please, your very annoying.

sure everyone is entitled to an opinion but what happened to keeping negative opinions to yourselfs.

please shut up, we don't need people like you around the forum, just be greatfull for what you got, atleast there is an event with guests.
Anime_Angel

Postby Mr Beaver on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Instead of whining, if they cause you such offence, surely the easiest thing to do is simply not read them.

Please don’t get me wrong, the past year has made me so very thankful of what I’m given, and it really has made me appreciate the hard work and lengths that some people go to, to get amazing guests….etc. Image
Mr Beaver

Postby Admin on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:19 pm

Mr Beaver

Many of the comments that we Admins are making are aimed at a small number of people including you!

If you are happy for what you are given then why are you so negative towards our events?

In answer to your point below:

'Instead of whining, if they cause you such offence, surely the easiest thing to do is simply not read them.'

You are a fine one to talk about Whining as you do nothing but that, this is why we will no longer allow your negativity on the forums and why as I have said before we will edit any posts that we feel incite problems.

Adini

To address your point below we treat 99% of the forum users with respect but a small number we treat with the contempt that they show us, again that is why we edit or delete a small number of postings and this will continue to be the case!

Please remember the forums are their for people to build an Expo community and discuss the events, overall this works but a small number of people try to cause problems which will not be tollerated.

The Forums once again are not a democracy!

'This is the only forum i know of of this nature with so much negativity on. I think it shows admin have a lot to learn regarding how to treat their customers.'

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr Beaver on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm

The thing is this is all very well, but what we’ve been telling you all along hasn’t been inaccurate – most of the posts you delete have been a fair, and an honest reflection of what’s happened since you took over.

**Edited and removed**

Of course that is going to frustrate us, but maybe if we are going to start again – **Editied and removed** and perhaps being a little bit more friendly!.

Can you also reassure us that you’ve got some fresh ideas [re:guest bookings] for the next show?
Mr Beaver

Postby Admin-2 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Mr Beaver wrote:The thing is this is all very well, but what we’ve been telling you all along hasn’t been inaccurate – most of the posts you delete have been a fair, and an honest reflection of what’s happened since you took over.

**Edited and removed**

Of course that is going to frustrate us, but maybe if we are going to start again – **Editied and removed** and perhaps being a little bit more friendly!.

Can you also reassure us that you’ve got some fresh ideas [re:guest bookings] for the next show?

"and an honest reflection of what’s happened since you took over"

In your opinion, the majority disagree with your view point.

Your other comments have been removed as they were not relavant or factual.

"Can you also reassure us that you’ve got some fresh ideas [re:guest bookings] for the next show?"

We can assure everyone that Memorabilia will continue to be the UK's biggest Collectors show and we will continue to grow it as part of the UK's number one Entertainment Events Group.

Guests are not the only reason people attend shows. I think we have wasted enough time on you, it might be better for you to simply read the forum. If we have something you wish to see then we hope you will attend a future show.
Admin-2
Site Admin

Return to GENERAL CHAT