Any Naruto cosplayers?

Discuss the Midlands MCM Expo 2009 event here

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby jiraya-0198 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:58 pm

omggz its the sasori my mate kept raping >.<

you thought you were better than me :O
Image
jiraya-0198
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby Fury75 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:53 pm

jiraya-0198 wrote:yeah^.^

YAY X3 Your kakashi costume was just Epic =D
User avatar
Fury75
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 am
Location: Telford, West Midlands

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby jiraya-0198 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 pm

haha thanks :lol: :lol:
Image
jiraya-0198
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby Fury75 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:56 pm

No Problem =3 and so was your Kisame x3





:mrgreen: Btw if anyone wants to add me on msn, look on my profile x3 :mrgreen:
User avatar
Fury75
 
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 am
Location: Telford, West Midlands

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby lovesttear on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 pm

jiraya-0198 wrote:omggz its the sasori my mate kept raping >.<

you thought you were better than me :O

Yeah~ Your Kakashi with that kisame nee? I am the best so obviously i'm better then everyone~ XD Everyone was raping me yesterday~ Poor Sasori...
User avatar
lovesttear
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby jiraya-0198 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:20 pm

ill get you in may! :twisted: :twisted:
Image
jiraya-0198
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby NarutoXninjaX on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:56 pm

lovesttear wrote:I was thereally girly Sasori with the pink ribboned Deidara~ XD It was fun even without a shoot~ :3
omg i was the one hu kept stealing ur hat =D


XxXxX
Image
March 09 NEC B'ham:Guts
NarutoXninjaX
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 pm
Location: west midlands =]

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby lovesttear on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:39 pm

NarutoXninjaX wrote:
lovesttear wrote:I was thereally girly Sasori with the pink ribboned Deidara~ XD It was fun even without a shoot~ :3
omg i was the one hu kept stealing ur hat =D


XxXxX

OMG Hi~~ XDD Its my haat~ Now I have it to myself :3
User avatar
lovesttear
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby NarutoXninjaX on Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

lovesttear wrote:
NarutoXninjaX wrote:
lovesttear wrote:I was thereally girly Sasori with the pink ribboned Deidara~ XD It was fun even without a shoot~ :3
omg i was the one hu kept stealing ur hat =D


XxXxX

OMG Hi~~ XDD Its my haat~ Now I have it to myself :3

heh heh i shall sneak in your bedroom and steal it >,<
Image
March 09 NEC B'ham:Guts
NarutoXninjaX
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:19 pm
Location: west midlands =]

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby jiraya-0198 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:51 pm

that sounds so perverted :P
Image
jiraya-0198
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Worcester

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby lovesttear on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Poor Sasori-dannas getting pedo/hat stolen XDD
User avatar
lovesttear
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby nemo-011 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:01 pm

my friends and i are all going as sexy no jutsu version (insert name) on a sunday. lol i'm goin as itachi XD
nemo-011
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby SEGA2009 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:28 am

Hi this is my 1st message cause I just registered.
I was a Naruto at Telford too, the one with the orange free hugs sign
you may recognise me from this photo(the only one I got TT_TT)

http://sega2009.deviantart.com/art/me-c ... -113981663

thats also from my DA page too
Len Kagamine cosplayer
SEGA2009
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 am
Location: West Midlands

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby danburleton on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm

doing itachi on sat now not pein.
Dan the man I do any and all cosplays.
User avatar
danburleton
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:17 pm
Location: Eastbourne

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby akatsuki4eva on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 pm

i m in the process of making a puppet 4 the may expo in london but i dont no if i will b sasori or kankuro. duz anyone no were i can get a cheap kankuro costume??? :lol:

anyways if u c me i am the 13 yr old wiv da awsum puppet.... if i am kankuro maybe sumone hu is gaara can photoshoot wiv me....;>
akatsuki4eva
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby lovesttear on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:44 pm

akatsuki4eva wrote:i m in the process of making a puppet 4 the may expo in london but i dont no if i will b sasori or kankuro. duz anyone no were i can get a cheap kankuro costume??? :lol:

anyways if u c me i am the 13 yr old wiv da awsum puppet.... if i am kankuro maybe sumone hu is gaara can photoshoot wiv me....;>

Ebay is your best bet darlin' XD Wha day are you going? I'd kill to see that puppet~ I'm a rabid Sasori fan XD
User avatar
lovesttear
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby akatsuki4eva on Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:31 pm

im goin on the 23rd and ma frend is goin as the girl from fantom of the opra. Do u wanna meet up?

p.s i am goin as sasori and the 3rd kazekage is progressing nicely
akatsuki4eva
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby lovesttear on Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 pm

akatsuki4eva wrote:im goin on the 23rd and ma frend is goin as the girl from fantom of the opra. Do u wanna meet up?

p.s i am goin as sasori and the 3rd kazekage is progressing nicely

Sure~ XD I'm going as Pein with my Konan on the sat, and on sunday i'm doing Deidara with Sasori :3
User avatar
lovesttear
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby akatsuki4eva on Fri May 01, 2009 4:35 pm

:¬] cool we could hav a little akatsuki thing goin on there....... do u no anyone els hu is goin as somwun from the akatsuki? (obviously not Pein, sasori or Konan)

enniways howsabout we meet up wiv each other at the TokyoToys stall at midday? i m tight wiv da peeple there.

cool XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
akatsuki4eva
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby akatsuki4eva on Fri May 01, 2009 4:47 pm

u no that jiraiya guy hu is goin as kakashi, well his frend is goin as Kisame........
Another akatsuki member...
Photo op alert!!! lol
XD
akatsuki4eva
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby lovesttear on Fri May 01, 2009 5:32 pm

akatsuki4eva wrote::¬] cool we could hav a little akatsuki thing goin on there....... do u no anyone els hu is goin as somwun from the akatsuki? (obviously not Pein, sasori or Konan)

enniways howsabout we meet up wiv each other at the TokyoToys stall at midday? i m tight wiv da peeple there.

cool XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

I have another Sasori, Deidara, a kakuzu and Hidan. :3 I might be late~ I'm meeting a few friends around that time. I'll be sure to come meet you!
User avatar
lovesttear
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:51 pm
Location: Preston

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby akatsuki4eva on Tue May 05, 2009 5:42 pm

u no, i was thinkin.....if u already hav a sasori, and the i dont have the proper resorces 4 the puppet, do u think i shud go as zetsu.. or maybe tobi...
akatsuki4eva
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Re: Any Naruto cosplayers?

Postby SEGA2009 on Sat May 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Kai0kun wrote:Lol i dont think there was one?
altho im not sure, ^ ^

yeah there was a Naruto shoot at Telford cause I was in it XD
Len Kagamine cosplayer
SEGA2009
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:23 am
Location: West Midlands

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron