GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Hiname on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Kenichi Matsuyama who plays L in the Deathnote Movie and Tatsuya Fujiwara who plays Light in the Deathnote movie. They would be cool ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby MattBails on Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Kenneth Brannagh

Antony Hopkins

David Boreanaz - plus any Buffy/Angel/Bones guests

Transformers cast/Fast and furious cast
MattBails
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Torpille on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 pm

Hiname wrote:Kenichi Matsuyama who plays L in the Deathnote Movie and Tatsuya Fujiwara who plays Light in the Deathnote movie. They would be cool ^_^

I secon that!!
Kenichi is awesome <3
||FRIDAY|| Shiina and Neru [DWC]
||SATURDAY|| Anri and Grell
||SUNDAY|| Japan
User avatar
Torpille
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Raunds, Northamptonshire

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Jiraiya_RR on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 pm

WEll i guess i should wade into this. its looks like they pretty mush have Voice actors of anime locked at 3 for October so For what its worth take these as MAY 2010 requests.

FMA brotherhood may be getting dubbed by that stage and may not but it would be worth while to have an FMA themed group of guests going around that time. One that has been metioned i consider a good freind and IS on record introducing me to a panel as as his "super awesome Bro" at . ( incidently im 0-2 in getting surprised by him ) But here goes

Travis Willigham, Kyle Hebert and Vic Mignogna ( as a side note if Otherworld Steve was brought as well there could be a Big Bald Broadcast panel)

With TRavis and Vic over you can bet there would be a Risemball match happening somewhere during the weekend.

And to the rangers who might be reading this IF anyone wants to organise the next ranger dinner when VIc comes over Im totally available to help out or orgainse again as long as i get some help this time. i was all over the place at .. but it did turn out to be fun. the one thing that i really wanted to share after the first one i was at during Eirtakon ( which is where the story of me meeting Vic in person for the first time comes from)

Jiraiya OUT
Image
User avatar
Jiraiya_RR
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Hiname on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:09 am

Torpille wrote:
Hiname wrote:Kenichi Matsuyama who plays L in the Deathnote Movie and Tatsuya Fujiwara who plays Light in the Deathnote movie. They would be cool ^_^

I secon that!!
Kenichi is awesome <3


Yey another fan!!! Have you seen the extra where Kenichi goes to a kiddie's theme park and is dressed as L? well he does and he goes on this swan merry-go-round. It's so funny ^_^ Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rFyT7CRfjE

Also this is me at work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB27IcxE7dA

I love this video.

Anyway yeah sorry about that *coughs* So come on bring the japanese actors over here ^_^ Kenichi Matsuyama and Tatsuya Fujiwara and Junko Takeuchi would be awesome!!
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby eslupmi on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:54 am

Jiraiya_RR wrote:
And to the rangers who might be reading this IF anyone wants to organise the next ranger dinner when VIc comes over Im totally available to help out or orgainse again as long as i get some help this time. i was all over the place at .. but it did turn out to be fun. the one thing that i really wanted to share after the first one i was at during Eirtakon ( which is where the story of me meeting Vic in person for the first time comes from)

Jiraiya OUT


Jiraiya, it's Imp!

me and Nahga will help you out for the next ranger dinner, cos if Vic ever come back to the MCM at the Excel, well we only live 20 mins away and my university is 3 stops down the line, so we can easily scout out locations in person for ya and make enquiries. I know the area too :)
User avatar
eslupmi
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:54 pm
Location: London

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Torpille on Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Hiname wrote:
Torpille wrote:
Hiname wrote:Kenichi Matsuyama who plays L in the Deathnote Movie and Tatsuya Fujiwara who plays Light in the Deathnote movie. They would be cool ^_^

I secon that!!
Kenichi is awesome <3


Yey another fan!!! Have you seen the extra where Kenichi goes to a kiddie's theme park and is dressed as L? well he does and he goes on this swan merry-go-round. It's so funny ^_^ Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rFyT7CRfjE

Also this is me at work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB27IcxE7dA

I love this video.

Anyway yeah sorry about that *coughs* So come on bring the japanese actors over here ^_^ Kenichi Matsuyama and Tatsuya Fujiwara and Junko Takeuchi would be awesome!!


Awww!! He looks so cute there <3
I couldnt stop laughing at him typing XD
KAWAII!!!
||FRIDAY|| Shiina and Neru [DWC]
||SATURDAY|| Anri and Grell
||SUNDAY|| Japan
User avatar
Torpille
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Raunds, Northamptonshire

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Hiname on Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:56 am

Torpille wrote:
Awww!! He looks so cute there <3
I couldnt stop laughing at him typing XD
KAWAII!!!


I know right ^_^ How funny is he ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby julieannboo on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 am

Dean Stockwell from Quantum Leap would be great.
julieannboo
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 9:27 am

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby -KiKi- on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:39 am

julieannboo wrote:Dean Stockwell from Quantum Leap would be great.


I'm totally agree :D
-KiKi-
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Location: France

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby xPancakeMonkeyx on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 pm

I really want Vic to come next year, sooo much.

Also at one point i'd love to meet:
Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, Hayley Joel Osment and yeah some many others but these people are high in my list atm. (:
User avatar
xPancakeMonkeyx
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Sparrow on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Hmm....How about Kenichi Suzumura? I completely forgot to add him >_o.
He does the voices of Zack Fair (FFVII), Lavi (D.Gray Man) and Hikaru Hitachiin (Ouran) 83.
Gackt (who did Genesis is Crisis Core: FFVII and DoC )would also be quite awesome!
Endure & Survive
Sparrow
 
Posts: 472
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 10:36 am
Location: All of time and space

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Torpille on Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Sparrow wrote:Hmm....How about Kenichi Suzumura? I completely forgot to add him >_o.
He does the voices of Zack Fair (FFVII), Lavi (D.Gray Man) and Hikaru Hitachiin (Ouran) 83.
Gackt (who did Genesis is Crisis Core: FFVII and DoC )would also be quite awesome!

Oh =3 Im all for Hikaru Hitachiin <3
||FRIDAY|| Shiina and Neru [DWC]
||SATURDAY|| Anri and Grell
||SUNDAY|| Japan
User avatar
Torpille
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Raunds, Northamptonshire

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Tidus227 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:00 pm

takahiro sakurai did sasori from naruto shippuden, cloud strife from advent children and alot of good animes, i vote for him
User avatar
Tidus227
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Huza on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:03 pm

Jhonen Vasquez! The guy who did Invader Zim, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac & Squee! It would be awesome to have him, his unique drawing style is absolutely amazing! :D
User avatar
Huza
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:50 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby -KiKi- on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 am

I hope that the two new announcements of the day will allow the arrival of new guests as TV show LOST, HEROES, 24, or SHIELD THE LEGEND OF THE SEEKER or UNIT or Movies. :?
-KiKi-
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Location: France

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Knw4e on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:04 am

Novasry wrote:Mighty.. Effing... Boosh...

yeer...


Yes yes yes!! Please!! Haha
Harry potter would be pretty cool..only if i could get to meet rupert grint though :3

Huza wrote:Jhonen Vasquez! The guy who did Invader Zim, Johnny The Homicidal Maniac & Squee! It would be awesome to have him, his unique drawing style is absolutely amazing! :D

I would also like to see the guy who did invader zim =p
and the voice actor for zim aswell! haha (:
User avatar
Knw4e
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:29 am
Location: Maidstone, Kent

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby MissColzyChan on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Zachary Quinto <3 ^-^
aka Sylar in 'Heroes' and Spock in the new Star Trek movie XDD
User avatar
MissColzyChan
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:15 pm
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Dodo on Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Some guests from Star Trek: Enterprise would be great. :)
Dodo
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:55 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby AkaEm on Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Vic Mignogna and ANYONE Else that's been in FMA.

And the cast from D.Gray-Man.
Most of the D.Gray Man English dub voice actors were also in FMA XDD
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby The Dork Lord on Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Terry Farrel and Nicole deBoer are fantastic guests, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to see more DS9 guests at this event. Such as Jeffrey Combs, Marc Alaimo, J.G. Hertzler and Robert O'Reilly!
User avatar
The Dork Lord
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 pm
Location: Bristol

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Torpille on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:16 am

MissColzyChan wrote:Zachary Quinto <3 ^-^
aka Sylar in 'Heroes' and Spock in the new Star Trek movie XDD

Heroes FTW!!
Zach pwns! XDD
But I really want masi oka to come..
aka Hiro nakamura
||FRIDAY|| Shiina and Neru [DWC]
||SATURDAY|| Anri and Grell
||SUNDAY|| Japan
User avatar
Torpille
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Raunds, Northamptonshire

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby Swinty on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:53 pm

I would love a Heroes, Chuck or True Blood guest. I also love the UK series Robin Hood, Spooks, Merlin and Dr. Who so any of those actors would be great too.
Swinty
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:26 pm

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby napoleon on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm

Anyone from Doctor Who, Torchwood, Merlin, Robin Hood, Life on Mars, Ashes to Ashes....

Not that I'm at all prejudiced towards the BBC.

:D
napoleon
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:09 pm
Location: Hampshire

Re: GUEST SUGGESTIONS THREAD

Postby -KiKi- on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 pm

Another media guest ? It's very calm :!:
-KiKi-
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:58 pm
Location: France

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL CHAT & GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron