Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby little-ninja on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:01 pm

ok thankiies ^^
User avatar
little-ninja
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Location: London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby little-ninja on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:07 pm

btw can i add, i only can tag along with you guys on satuday ^^ sorry
User avatar
little-ninja
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Location: London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Thats cool! ^^
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby loveliesbleeding on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:32 am

Oh that's gay shay! Stupid phone, probably wrote it down wrong. Will text you when I get home from work.

I'll be fine, my eye just hurts a lot at the mo, all puffy and whatnot. It should be ok by saturday.
User avatar
loveliesbleeding
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: london

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Kawaii_Onigiri on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:12 pm

Uahahaha.
I'll probably visit my library since I've almost finished my book.
But anyway, I'll just scrape out of this topic.
User avatar
Kawaii_Onigiri
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:20 pm
Location: West London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm

loveliesbleeding wrote:Oh that's . shay! Stupid phone, probably wrote it down wrong. Will text you when I get home from work.

I'll be fine, my eye just hurts a lot at the mo, all puffy and whatnot. It should be ok by saturday.


Cool, I'll look out for it! :)
And thats gooood~!

Kawaii_Onigiri wrote:Uahahaha.
I'll probably visit my library since I've almost finished my book.
But anyway, I'll just scrape out of this topic.


DDD:
Nuuuuu, dont!
Do what I do; post in threads that are completely irrelevant to yourself. Its the awesome thing to do. XD
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby AkaEm on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:51 am

Nom nom nom >3

Okay Shay you were right!
XD
IM BACK.
XD

Bytheeway.
Is this just for Saturday, or for Sunday too? XD
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:23 am

IM ALWAYS RIGHT.
Kekekeke~ >D

Fiddlesticks, I said that I'd know by Wednesday if it was both days. I lied.
TOMORROW.
I shall definitely have an answer. :G
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby AkaEm on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Shay-Chan wrote:IM ALWAYS RIGHT.
Kekekeke~ >D

Fiddlesticks, I said that I'd know by Wednesday if it was both days. I lied.
TOMORROW.
I shall definitely have an answer. :G


Ai see XDDD
I love your planning XD
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby loveliesbleeding on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Hey Shay, I cant meet you at 7am hunny, sorry. I'll have to find you at expo. Kinda having some technical problems at the moment.
User avatar
loveliesbleeding
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: london

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:29 pm

AkaEm wrote:
Shay-Chan wrote:IM ALWAYS RIGHT.
Kekekeke~ >D

Fiddlesticks, I said that I'd know by Wednesday if it was both days. I lied.
TOMORROW.
I shall definitely have an answer. :G


Ai see XDDD
I love your planning XD


LUL.
I love my planning too. ¦D

loveliesbleeding wrote:Hey Shay, I cant meet you at 7am hunny, sorry. I'll have to find you at expo. Kinda having some technical problems at the moment.


DD:
Thats okay! As long as I find you at expo, then its all good! :D
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby loveliesbleeding on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 pm

You will sweetie pie! I will make sure of it.
User avatar
loveliesbleeding
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:42 pm
Location: london

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Yaaay! xD
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Frank on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone >.<

I am going to the expo on Sat and I am so stressed because I am going by train in the morning from Peterborough to London Kings Cross and I dunno how to get to the expo from there. My nav. skills sucks so ... =/ Can somebody please tell me step by step what would be the easiest way to get to the expo, or how much would approx. the taxi cost from Kings Cross? :) Thank you sooooo much ^_^
---> ---> allRIGHT ---> --->
User avatar
Frank
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: England, Lincolnshire

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Seeing as your coming to Kings Cross, I'd say take the Circle Line to Tower Hill. Then get the DLR to Custom House and that should get you to expo. Unfortunately, I dont know the taxi prices.
Hope that helps. ^-^
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby RanmaSyaoranSaotome on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:03 pm

I'M SCREWED! T___T

I didn't plan on how much stuff I'd have to carry to the expo when I reach London (Kings Cross) with the huge hat and head of Excalibur...

Would anyone be ever so kind as to help me get to Custom House on the tube? >>;

I arrive at Kings Cross at 13:10 on Friday... And I need to get to Custom House by the Excel T_T


Many many thanks!

Richard ^^
User avatar
RanmaSyaoranSaotome
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:16 pm
Location: Narrowboat On Horbury Canal (REALLY!)

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Shay-Chan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 pm

DDD:
That definitely sounds like ALOT.
Oh darn. I would, but I'll still be at school. D:
Oh gosh. I feel really bad. ._.
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Jakeyjake66 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:45 pm

Well me & my mates are coming from Chessington & Kingston Upon Thames
If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.
Jakeyjake66
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Chessington, England

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby CrimsonGaara on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 am

Me and my friend are both travelling from the Hounslow rail station, we'll be stopping at Waterloo before heading straight for Canning Town.

Don't know if we'll cross paths or not, I'm not so good at train maps. ._."
User avatar
CrimsonGaara
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:42 am
Location: London, England

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby Frank on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Shay-Chan wrote:Seeing as your coming to Kings Cross, I'd say take the Circle Line to Tower Hill. Then get the DLR to Custom House and that should get you to expo. Unfortunately, I dont know the taxi prices.
Hope that helps. ^-^


Thank youuuu :) I will try not to get lost >.<
---> ---> allRIGHT ---> --->
User avatar
Frank
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: England, Lincolnshire

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby pocayo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:27 pm

im not coming in cosplay but I will change into it when I get it off my friend at the expo.
Image
User avatar
pocayo
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:48 pm
Location: Camden

Re: Travelling from London? UPDATE ON FIRST PAGE.

Postby korilsapy on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Frank wrote:Hi Everyone >.<

I am going to the expo on Sat and I am so stressed because I am going by train in the morning from Peterborough to London Kings Cross and I dunno how to get to the expo from there. My nav. skills sucks so ... =/ Can somebody please tell me step by step what would be the easiest way to get to the expo, or how much would approx. the taxi cost from Kings Cross? :) Thank you sooooo much ^_^

omg...you're going from peterborough? me too!! i live there ^^ i normally get a ticket that covers the underground too then travel on the underground to the DLR to the expo :D i normally do the navigating so i rarely get lost...would you by any chance be interested in getting the train together? :D i'll be leaving on the saturday morning rather early ^^
[img][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/wtui3m.jpg[/img] [/img]
User avatar
korilsapy
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:50 pm
Location: Peterborough

Previous

Return to GENERAL CHAT & GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest