(GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com

(GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Admin on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:33 pm

We are very happy to announce that Craig Charles will be attending the London MCM Expo thism coming October

Image
Craig Charles
Will be for ever known as Lister in the cult tv series 'Red Dwar' and also the presenter of Robot Wars, he is currently starring in the ITV series Coronation Street as Lloyd Mullaney.

*Attending Saturday only

More career info:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0153002/

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:06 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby JakeX on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:45 pm

i am so freaking happy at the moment!!!

Knowing he was at may and missing him was like :evil:

But now i have a chance to meet him again!

WOOT!
Image
User avatar
JakeX
 
Posts: 1889
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 9:20 pm
Location: My bed :P

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby GottaHaveFaith on Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Excellent, need him on my group shot :)

Any plans for a photo shoot?
User avatar
GottaHaveFaith
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:48 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby aerithqueenofcetra on Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:26 pm

No way! AWESOME GUEST!!! Now I can get him to sign my group RD shot! =D
User avatar
aerithqueenofcetra
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:50 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby fks-102 on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Is he doing signings and/or photos?
Image
User avatar
fks-102
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Admin on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:24 am

As far as we are aware he is doing signings only.

It may be that mearer the time his management decise to take part in photo sessions.

We will let you know if they decide to do this.

Admin
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:06 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Silver on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Could you maybe, put him in an obvious place this time?

When Danny John Jules was at the Expo a couple of years ago, he was put in a really obtuse place, in the corner of the 'artists alley'. I wasn't even aware he was there until a friend said they'd seen him. By the time I did find him, he had gone.

So yeah - an obvious place would be great this time around.

~Silver
Image
May Expo, 2010
User avatar
Silver
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:29 am
Location: Brighton

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby fififolle on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Brilliant!
fififolle
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Toadsanime on Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:57 pm

Wow, twice in a row now, isn't it? Excellent, he's a great guest announcement, I unfortunately missed him last time. When prices for signing/pictures are decided, please make them public to us.

Also, I think a mention of 'Takeshi's Castle' is worthy in the description.
User avatar
Toadsanime
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Harlow, England, UK.

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Emochris on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:29 am

Twice in a row wow, he must love the expo,saw him the 1st time might get another from him ;) hehe
Manchester Comic-con '13
User avatar
Emochris
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Wed May 24, 2006 9:51 am
Location: Co.Durham

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Shay-Chan on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:47 am

Toadsanime wrote:Wow, twice in a row now, isn't it? Excellent, he's a great guest announcement, I unfortunately missed him last time. When prices for signing/pictures are decided, please make them public to us.

Also, I think a mention of 'Takeshi's Castle' is worthy in the description
.


This.
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Amyy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm

this actually just made my day =D
User avatar
Amyy
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Louispierce on Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:20 pm

You have just made a very boring day very good :D
Louispierce
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 am

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Ceilingdan on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:06 pm

My like of the guestlist for this expo has been increased once again 8D
I love Craig Charles in Red Dwarf, Robot Wars, in fact even his role in Coronation Street xD

Kudos to the organisers for arranging this!
----

<insert general signature designed to cause controversy>
User avatar
Ceilingdan
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Retribution on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:04 pm

I should probably use this as a chance to return his pen... nah... :P
Image
User avatar
Retribution
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:32 pm
Location: The Grid

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby jenova36 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Like everyone else here, i say -woooooo! :D
I missed May Expo, so this has made my month :P
User avatar
jenova36
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:52 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Eth Nargy on Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 am

Shay-Chan wrote:
Toadsanime wrote:Wow, twice in a row now, isn't it? Excellent, he's a great guest announcement, I unfortunately missed him last time. When prices for signing/pictures are decided, please make them public to us.

Also, I think a mention of 'Takeshi's Castle' is worthy in the description
.


This.


Takeshi's Castle is epic win. They should make a UK version. :D

Having a class act like Craig Charles at the Expo is just great. 8)
User avatar
Eth Nargy
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 am
Location: The People's Republic of Scotland

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Toadsanime on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Eth Nargy wrote:
Shay-Chan wrote:
Toadsanime wrote:Wow, twice in a row now, isn't it? Excellent, he's a great guest announcement, I unfortunately missed him last time. When prices for signing/pictures are decided, please make them public to us.

Also, I think a mention of 'Takeshi's Castle' is worthy in the description
.


This.


Takeshi's Castle is epic win. They should make a UK version. :D

Lol, no, we'd never get away with it. Health and safety and all that.
User avatar
Toadsanime
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Harlow, England, UK.

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Eth Nargy on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 am

I dunno about that they let Dirty Sanchez (like Jackass cept it's a bunch of Welsh guys) on TV and H & S wasnt a problem there. I suspect they'd have to tone it down a bit for normal TV but I doubt it'd be outright banned.

Of course Craig Charles would need to be the host for the show to work. :D
User avatar
Eth Nargy
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 am
Location: The People's Republic of Scotland

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Mickolas on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Does anyone know what time it will be about?
Image
User avatar
Mickolas
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:48 pm
Location: Kent

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Silverdeer on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:49 pm

how epic is this?
I am dying inside of happiness right now!
Silverdeer
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Novasry on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Eth Nargy wrote:
Takeshi's Castle is epic win. They should make a UK version. :D


Total wipeout anyone???
User avatar
Novasry
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Toadsanime on Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Novasry wrote:
Eth Nargy wrote:
Takeshi's Castle is epic win. They should make a UK version. :D


Total wipeout anyone???

Ehhh, I guess that's our equivalent but it's still not much like Takeshi's Castle somehow.
User avatar
Toadsanime
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Harlow, England, UK.

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Xeiya on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:39 pm

I love Red Dwarf, I was sad I didn't go to the Expo in May because I found out he was there so I'm really happy that Craig Charles is going to be at this one. :)

I have a question though, I've never tried to get someone's autograph so I have no idea what to do, I want to know do we need to bring something for them to sign or will they have photographs of themselves or something which they will sign?
I'm hoping they have photos of themselves which they'll sign because I want to get some people's autographs as christmas presents for my stepdad.
Xeiya
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:44 am
Location: Hampshire

Re: (GUEST) Craig Charles @ London MCM Expo

Postby Toadsanime on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 pm

Xeiya wrote:I love Red Dwarf, I was sad I didn't go to the Expo in May because I found out he was there so I'm really happy that Craig Charles is going to be at this one. :)

I have a question though, I've never tried to get someone's autograph so I have no idea what to do, I want to know do we need to bring something for them to sign or will they have photographs of themselves or something which they will sign?
I'm hoping they have photos of themselves which they'll sign because I want to get some people's autographs as christmas presents for my stepdad.

Sometimes photos and stuff is provided, sometimes it's just signings of whatever you bring, whether it be an item or just paper. If you have anything for him to sign bring it as I'm unsure if Craig Charles in particular will have any photos to give to you for signings.
User avatar
Toadsanime
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Harlow, England, UK.


Return to GENERAL CHAT & GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest