Who Do You Want To Find?

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com

Who Do You Want To Find?

Postby Koufuku on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:29 pm

Is there anybody you met at the expo but forgot to exchange details with? Post here, with your criteria, and hopefully they turn up ;'). Personally, i spoke to a lot of people and i'll be adding more as i remember.

1. The guy who sold me a ticket for £5 on sunday in the queue, i was with a matt and a mello and i had a ginger wig and glasses 8)
2. The guy who used my guitar to rick roll everybody and who played the submarine song
3. The person with the squidgey Timcanpy on the friday ;') I stole it off you
4. The half japanese person who i talked to on friday that was dressed as naruto and was friends with Lance+Shino
5. The lucy who let me try some wine on the friday who was called emma
6. The L who i kept seeing around and who kept giving me hugs, i called you hug buddy ;)
7. Chris, the guy i had a cough war with
8. The two guitarists on the dlr who i said had a nice guitar
9. The Liechtenstein on the Sunday who i kept hugging, you had a tennis ball and were with somebody else, ;')
10. The guy from Cardiff who was giving out cookie pieces in the Sunday queue! I was stood next to you and kept eating them ;)

I was wearing :
Fri: Black dress with white collar and cuffs, pink wig, white shoes and horns.
Sat: Black dress with white collar and cuffs, pink wig, white shoes and horns.
Sun: Grey strap top, black skinnies, black cardi, grey ugg boots, ginger wig, glasses and i was carrying a guitar.

That's all ;'), if you're any of these people or if you know how to contact them, please tell me. I'll delete as i find people so i know who i still have to find.
Last edited by Koufuku on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Koufuku

Re: Who Do You Want To Find?

Postby Louispierce on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 pm

I'm looking for someone called Kelly who came to the TCT meet and signed my death note :D
Louispierce

Postby Koufuku on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm

I literally went to the TCT meet for five minutes to collect my manga that i won so i wouldn't know ;'( sorry.
Koufuku

Postby Louispierce on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Damn :S was it the manga from tonyos questions comp ?
Louispierce

Postby Koufuku on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:44 pm

Yes it was :)
Koufuku

Postby Zero-VampireKnight on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:26 pm

I'm looking for some people from Shropshire who was hanging round with me outside Excel Center on Saturday night getting drunk :wink: i know one was called Claire. I gave her Pringles and she gave me booze and a drag of her fag lol. She said i could have her Facebook but i couldn't find her or any of the others today :/ they stayed in Barking Ibis lol
Zero-VampireKnight

Postby cuteyunagirl on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:55 pm

(All on Saturday)

The Tidus I had photo's taken with on my way out on saturday afternoon, I was the Yuna Gunner~ : D
Also two Rikku and Paine couples I saw and had my photo taken with (again as Yuna gunner)~
cuteyunagirl

Postby Finzo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 am

The Len with the toy banana and the Rin and Len with amazing headphones (that I think had lights in, but I can't remember).
Finzo

Postby Saikouze on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:42 am

The Baby Pikachu, oh and that cosplayer who made that wicked keyblade, cosplaying as kh2 kairi
Last edited by Saikouze on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saikouze

Postby majorman on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:28 am

the girls giving hugs out to the staff
majorman

Postby MarcusDkun on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:36 am

Koufuku wrote:Is there anybody you met at the expo but forgot to exchange details with? Post here, with your criteria, and hopefully they turn up ;'). Personally, i spoke to a lot of people so my list will be quite long :O!

1. Kiba+Shino aka Lance+Shino..., you both helped me look for my hotel key card when i lost it
2. The Seras Victoria who i spoke to backstage at the masquerade on Saturday, you shouted PEDO and you let me hold your gun thingy
3. My Scottish friend who isn't Rory and who used my guitar to "busk"
4. The guy who used my guitar to rick roll everybody and who played the submarine song
5. The person with the squidgey Timcanpy on the friday ;') I stole it off you
6. The half japanese person who i talked to on friday that was dressed as naruto and was friends with Lance+Shino
7. The Nana who i met on the saturday that i took pictures with, i found you on the sunday too and i thought you were stalking me
8. The lucy who let me try some wine on the friday who was called emma
9. The L who i kept seeing around and who kept giving me hugs, i called you hug buddy ;)
10. The mudkip guy who's mask i stole!
11. Chris, the guy i had a cough war with
12. The two guitarists on the dlr who i said had a nice guitar
13. The Liechtenstein on the Sunday who i kept hugging, you had a tennis ball and were with somebody else, ;')

That's all ;'), if you're any of these people or if you know how to contact them, please tell me.

i know all of them but i only have phone numbers XD an some addys
sat -Ace - One Piece
Sun-Anbu sasuke -Naruto
Nights - Custom tsuna :P
MarcusDkun

Postby Ningi on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:11 am

I'm looking for the super awesome Guybrush Threepwood and Elaine cosplayers!! Those costumes made my day...! :D

Oh, and also, there was a female Pyramid Head on Sunday not far from the exit...! I wanted her to rape me but I had to leave... I <3 Pyramid Heads. :<
Too hot to handle.

CLICK for my Expo video!
Ningi

Postby Yamakaze on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 am

Any One Piecers or the guys we met on the coach back to Cardiff!
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
Yamakaze

Postby magpiefabric on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:49 am

Most of the lovely people whom I shinigami chopped on the Sunday. Also the pedobear for lulz.
magpiefabric

Postby Koufuku on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:24 pm

MarcusDkun wrote:i know all of them but i only have phone numbers XD an some addys

How the hell do you know all of them Marcus, you weren't with me for the whole of Saturday and only for parts of the Sunday! Which ones do you know ;'(
Koufuku

Postby Timcanpy55 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 pm

Koufuku wrote:Is there anybody you met at the expo but forgot to exchange details with? Post here, with your criteria, and hopefully they turn up ;'). Personally, i spoke to a lot of people so my list will be quite long :O!

1. Kiba+Shino aka Lance+Shino..., you both helped me look for my hotel key card when i lost it
2. The Seras Victoria who i spoke to backstage at the masquerade on Saturday, you shouted PEDO and you let me hold your gun thingy
3. My Scottish friend who isn't Rory and who used my guitar to "busk"
4. The guy who used my guitar to rick roll everybody and who played the submarine song
5. The person with the squidgey Timcanpy on the friday ;') I stole it off you
6. The half japanese person who i talked to on friday that was dressed as naruto and was friends with Lance+Shino
7. The Nana who i met on the saturday that i took pictures with, i found you on the sunday too and i thought you were stalking me
8. The lucy who let me try some wine on the friday who was called emma
9. The L who i kept seeing around and who kept giving me hugs, i called you hug buddy ;)
10. The mudkip guy who's mask i stole!
11. Chris, the guy i had a cough war with
12. The two guitarists on the dlr who i said had a nice guitar
13. The Liechtenstein on the Sunday who i kept hugging, you had a tennis ball and were with somebody else, ;')

That's all ;'), if you're any of these people or if you know how to contact them, please tell me.

I know someone who went as Nana from Elfen lied and cosplayed her for saturday and sunday
And a guy who had a mudkip mask XD but dunno if they are the ones you are talking bout, I can give you pics off their deviantart accounts if you like =]
Last edited by Timcanpy55 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timcanpy55

Postby MarcusDkun on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Koufuku wrote:
MarcusDkun wrote:i know all of them but i only have phone numbers XD an some addys

How the hell do you know all of them Marcus, you weren't with me for the whole of Saturday and only for parts of the Sunday! Which ones do you know ;'(

i know 6 of them
sat -Ace - One Piece
Sun-Anbu sasuke -Naruto
Nights - Custom tsuna :P
MarcusDkun

Postby Koufuku on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:31 pm

MarcusDkun wrote: i know 6 of them

Which ones >.>

Timcanpy55 wrote: I know someone who went as Nana from Elfen lied and cosplayed her for saturday and sunday
And a guy who had a mudkip mask XD but dunno if they are the ones you are talking bout, I can give you pics off their deviantart accounts if you like =]

They're probably who i'm looking for ;') Is there another way to contact them, like msn or something because i dont tend to use deviantart unless i need to? If not, sure thanks :)
Koufuku

Postby Timcanpy55 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Koufuku wrote:
MarcusDkun wrote: i know 6 of them

Which ones >.>

Timcanpy55 wrote: I know someone who went as Nana from Elfen lied and cosplayed her for saturday and sunday

They're probably who i'm looking for ;') Is there another way to contact them, like msn or something because i dont tend to use deviantart unless i need to? If not, sure thanks :)

The Nana hasn't got msn but has facebook, http://eccg.deviantart.com/art/Where-s-wanda-141508094 thats the nana in her cosplay group :) and the mudkip man guy with the mask has msn http://muddy-mudkip.deviantart.com/art/ ... -141468413 if its that guy I'll give you his msn addy :)
Timcanpy55

Postby Koufuku on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:40 pm

Timcanpy55 wrote:The Nana hasn't got msn but has facebook, http://eccg.deviantart.com/art/Where-s-wanda-141508094 thats the nana in her cosplay group :) and the mudkip man guy with the mask has msn http://muddy-mudkip.deviantart.com/art/ ... -141468413 if its that guy I'll give you his msn addy :)

Yes that's both of them! ;') Could i have the Nana's facebook and the mudkip guys msn please? Thank you :)
Koufuku

Postby Timcanpy55 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Koufuku wrote:
Timcanpy55 wrote:The Nana hasn't got msn but has facebook, http://eccg.deviantart.com/art/Where-s-wanda-141508094 thats the nana in her cosplay group :) and the mudkip man guy with the mask has msn http://muddy-mudkip.deviantart.com/art/ ... -141468413 if its that guy I'll give you his msn addy :)

Yes that's both of them! ;') Could i have the Nana's facebook and the mudkip guys msn please? Thank you :)
Last edited by Timcanpy55 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timcanpy55

Postby Koufuku on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Thank you! :)
Koufuku

Postby Timcanpy55 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:57 pm

No problem :)
Timcanpy55

Postby RosalieAngel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

i wanna find my train friends and that ryuk! i only remember one of their names and thats kyle he went as light and his frined was blonde had a death note t-shirt and helped me stand on the train

HALPPP
If something is gained, something of equal value must be lost
RosalieAngel

Postby Tonbo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

I'd love to find the other hide (Jrocker) cosplayer aside from myself. 8D I was the one with the umbrella! I was getting blown about by the wind and therefore didn't stay long to chat. :[

Oh, also, the L cosplayer I was talking to on the tube from Canning Town on the way back. I was the one with the big red wig who got off at London Bridge. 8D

OH, and also, I'm 99% certain I saw a red Eito Ranger cosplayer on the DLR on the way in -- if that was you, and not me going crazy, then I really wanted to say hi but I couldn't find you again after I got into the place. D:
Tonbo

Next

Return to GENERAL CHAT & GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS