Tokyo Mew Mew for May?

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com

Tokyo Mew Mew for May?

Postby Gohoshi on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:30 pm

Okay, this was posted in the wrong forum (srsly, I think we need to rethink names a little. I went straight for the 'General Chat' link, but apparantly that was for the memorabilia event. Can we give it a slightly different name?)

At your service, nyan~?

I know it's very soon after the October Expo to be thinking about this, but is anyone considering doing Tokyo Mew Mew for May? The cosplay has got more popular recently, and I think it would be fantastic to have a big group!

I myself am doing Mew Ichigo, but I fear the rest of my Mew Mew team (Mint, Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro and Pai) may have other plans! There's a good possibility that I'll have Berry and Kish, though.
(You may have seen our group in the Masquerade last May!)

Abstract characters FTW! Let's get ourselves some Keiichiros and Masayas! And no bans on double characters - I have no problem with twenty Ichigos! XD

If anyone's interested, don't hesitate to join in with this thread! Let's see if we can beat the Kingdom Hearts group from October!
WHAT TIME IS IT?
Gohoshi

Re: Tokyo Mew Mew for May?

Postby Lenrir59 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Wait for the 'cosplay & masquerade' section for May 2010 to pop up before posting this :V.
Lenrir59

Re: Tokyo Mew Mew for May?

Postby Adziu on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah, please wait for the May forums to open, guys!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Return to GENERAL CHAT & GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS