Can Someone Please Tell Me...!!!

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com

Can Someone Please Tell Me...!!!

Postby iankelland on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Everybody,
I'm new to visiting events like this and would love to know this:
Can I bring photos along for the celebrity guests to sign and will I have to pay money for each celebrity to sign them?
I'd be so grateful if someone could advise me on this as the organisers won't! Also, are dogs allowed in the event as I'd love to bring my pooch, Phoebe, to meet a dog-loving actor who'll be there?
Best wishes - Ian
iankelland

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me...!!!

Postby Mr.Markzilla on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:47 pm

I bring dvd inlay sleeves and books for people to sign, I've even got a few signed action figures but photos, why? They supply photos on the desks and they are free with the autograph, there's normally a really good range too.
As for your dog, I wouldn't as it gets really [u]REALLY[u] packed around eleven twelve-ish and the crowd doesn't really thin out until three. Plus there's the toilet breaks. My guess in the crowds I've seen where sometimes you can't even see what's on the stalls it would be pretty terrifying for a dog.
Back to the photos, get something to put them in like a book or a hard plastic case from Rymans and if you're going to get posters, you need a cardboard tube items like those can get crushed really easily.
Warning. Yellow crayons do not taste of bananas.
Mr.Markzilla

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me...!!!

Postby iankelland on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Mr.Markzilla wrote:I bring dvd inlay sleeves and books for people to sign, I've even got a few signed action figures but photos, why? They supply photos on the desks and they are free with the autograph, there's normally a really good range too.
As for your dog, I wouldn't as it gets really [u]REALLY[u] packed around eleven twelve-ish and the crowd doesn't really thin out until three. Plus there's the toilet breaks. My guess in the crowds I've seen where sometimes you can't even see what's on the stalls it would be pretty terrifying for a dog.
Back to the photos, get something to put them in like a book or a hard plastic case from Rymans and if you're going to get posters, you need a cardboard tube items like those can get crushed really easily.

Thanks for the information Mr M. I 'm very grateful to you for the advice. Though I also wanted to know if I have to pay for autographs and how much do they charge???? Best wishes - Ian
iankelland

Return to GENERAL CHAT & GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS