London Expo Rock Band 2 Tournament October 09 Ediiton

This is the area where you can discuss the various gaming and computer companies who attend the London MCM Expo and their products

Re: London Expo Rock Band 2 Tournament October 09 Ediiton

Postby wildfireskunk on Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:32 pm

TFS disbanded as of this victory! 'tis indeed a shame, but I think I heard that some of their members weren't going to be attending expos anymore :(

Even more of a shame since it means that The Wildsquall Kodiax (with our updated roster perhaps!) won't be able to come and continue our unbeaten record by taking down our biggest rivals ;D
wildfireskunk

Postby Sato_San on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm really not sure what is going on with TFS, but am up for playing with all you guys, just steal my add ^^^^^^^
~~~Sky, TeamFourStar's drummer~~~
Sato_San

Postby DeeEmmSee on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:44 pm

I'll be interested to see how May's comp goes the way things are going at the mo. :shock:

@ Sato: I've added you, my tag's I WiLD FanG I just so's ya know (capital i's). That goes for anyone who wants to play; feel free to add me, just let me know you're from here so I don't decline it. :D
^ADD ME :D
DeeEmmSee

Postby Sasuko on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 pm

bethan_182 wrote:Are there any pics up yet?

there were meant to be pictures? O.o;

Tom: hm indeedles, I must steal my game back all ninja like, and get better and singing, then ve vill vin!!! (don't ask vhy I've started using Vs there XD
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby DeeEmmSee on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Sasuko wrote:Tom: hm indeedles, I must steal my game back all ninja like, and get better and singing, then ve vill vin!!! (don't ask vhy I've started using Vs there XD

I've got a good feeling for next time anyway :mrgreen:
^ADD ME :D
DeeEmmSee

Postby Gandalf_LostTheGame on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:02 pm

What's happened with TFS is a the final and eventual collapse of me and the guitarist being able to tolerate one another, for the moment TFS is in a <unsure mode>.
At first I decided I wasn't going to be attending the may expo, but have now been persuaded into going so who knows at the moment. It may just be a case of TFS needing a new guitarist or it may be a case of a new band being formed... Just exactly the same as TFS just with a different guitarist ^^;

Who knows, we're all unsure of what we're doing for the moment. We've got plenty of time to decide what we're going to do between now and May so we'll see.

try "x Hosagi x"
see if that makes the difference *doesn't have a clue*
for the moment due to my rock band guitar still being around Zexels I've gotten to play the drums quite a bit more so if I'm on Rock Band (which I always am) and you see me on and fancy a drummer (who's not sato <3 ) then send me an invite ^^

Anyway thanks everyone for the grats and shiz been shaweet and for all the talk about TFS disbanding it makes me feel as though it should be in Kerrang magazine or something xD

To finish on, see you all on live, if not I'll see you on the May Games Village forums in a few months ;)

~ Hosagi the bringer of pain (apparently)
Started attending Expo's: October 2005
Expo's attended: 10
Times Cosplayed: 0
Gandalf_LostTheGame

Postby Sasuko on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Gandalf_LostTheGame wrote:try "x Hosagi x"
see if that makes the difference *doesn't have a clue*
for the moment due to my rock band guitar still being around Zexels I've gotten to play the drums quite a bit more so if I'm on Rock Band (which I always am) and you see me on and fancy a drummer (who's not sato <3 ) then send me an invite ^^

Anyway thanks everyone for the grats and shiz been shaweet and for all the talk about TFS disbanding it makes me feel as though it should be in Kerrang magazine or something xD

To finish on, see you all on live, if not I'll see you on the May Games Village forums in a few months ;)

~ Hosagi the bringer of pain (apparently)

Kerrang! magazine = awesomesauce x3

and sure, if that doesn't work then add Atsu91

and yes, you're the bringer of pain when it comes to Twister tournaments! X3
The ninja Atsu
Sasuko

Postby whitesquall on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:49 pm

i c thats a shame the guitarist seems like a cool dude to me, well our band wont be weak if everyone is up for it altho maybe we should practice this time WFS coz we never got around to doing that last time lol while i know overdrive paths for just guitar i dont do much band play coz i usually just go on to play new DLC then do something else lol

feel free to add me on xbox, its always good to have more RB players on my friends list :D.
Stopped updating it since RB2 because i stopped playing competitively.
whitesquall

Postby Snake5k6 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Former God Knows Drummer, Me, is also up for whoever wants me. I see the forming of a supermegaultrauberepic band in the horizon XD.

Guys who don't already have me on Xboxlive, add me : Snake5k6
My home is with the drums mainly but i'm also a killer vocalist after 7pm (when i'm not allowed to drum after because of stupid neighbours)
Snake5k6

Previous

Return to GAMES VILLAGE @ EXPO