CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm

charlieparrot wrote:I think it's great that LB will be the "leader" of the CLAMP group for the 3rd expo running! ^__^


I will be if I get to it first XDD

Was I slightly more organised this time around? =/
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
User avatar
Lady Bahamut
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm
Location: Taunton, Somerset

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby ChibiYaoiOtaku on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:13 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:
charlieparrot wrote:I think it's great that LB will be the "leader" of the CLAMP group for the 3rd expo running! ^__^


I will be if I get to it first XDD

Was I slightly more organised this time around? =/


Nope >< There wasnt any cake or alcohol :P


XDXDXD Yep, it was well organised
Image
User avatar
ChibiYaoiOtaku
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby charlieparrot on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:
charlieparrot wrote:I think it's great that LB will be the "leader" of the CLAMP group for the 3rd expo running! ^__^


I will be if I get to it first XDD

Was I slightly more organised this time around? =/


Not sure XD Cant remember much about the organisation of May's expo. It was all a blur of great cosplayers (was my first expo and so I was kinda awe-struck ^^). But it was good that u txted me telling me u guys were outside, cus even wen I looked around I had trouble spotting you all :)
User avatar
charlieparrot
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:15 pm
Location: London

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm

Thanks guys ^^;

Charlieparrot: Oh, you got that txt then? XD I wasn't sure if you had or not! I thought I'd better inform you since I saw you 5 minutes earlier stating that we were going to be inside XD

Edit: Does anyone know who the girl Fai was who broke her staff? The one who was chasing me around because I had Fai's eye? XD She gave me her DeviantArt account but it doesn't seem to exist... either that or she wrote it down wrong or I'm reading it wrong =/ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Bahamut25/MCM%20Expo%20October%202009/SDC10133.jpg
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
User avatar
Lady Bahamut
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm
Location: Taunton, Somerset

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:14 pm

TheMasqueradeMoth wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:
I've never worn contacts before, but I'm very determined to make this cosplay as accurate as I can! Contatcs can't possibly be as painful as the way I used to put eyedrops in, so I will *hopefully* be able to do it!



Contacts aren't painful to put in. They can hurt if they shift in your eye, but if you just blink slowly a couple of times, they usually go back into place.

You're gonna need practice first though, cause it's really hard to put them in and take them out the first couple of times. I would recommend going to your opticians and telling them that you want to wear coloured contacts but need help on how to put them in and take them out.

Alright, I'll try to get around to the opticians this month then. Thanks for the advice^^
wat.
User avatar
KiraraYumi
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Cardiff/Belgium

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby ChibiYaoiOtaku on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:Thanks guys ^^;

Charlieparrot: Oh, you got that txt then? XD I wasn't sure if you had or not! I thought I'd better inform you since I saw you 5 minutes earlier stating that we were going to be inside XD

Edit: Does anyone know who the girl Fai was who broke her staff? The one who was chasing me around because I had Fai's eye? XD She gave me her DeviantArt account but it doesn't seem to exist... either that or she wrote it down wrong or I'm reading it wrong =/ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Bahamut25/MCM%20Expo%20October%202009/SDC10133.jpg



Oh...you mean Tess, I sorta know her but I dont know her contact details, sworry. Also, shes a friend of me and the Kurogane on saturday, he might know about her.
Image
User avatar
ChibiYaoiOtaku
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Re: CLAMP Group (All details on first post!)

Postby Lady Bahamut on Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:03 am

ChibiYaoiOtaku wrote:
Lady Bahamut wrote:Thanks guys ^^;

Charlieparrot: Oh, you got that txt then? XD I wasn't sure if you had or not! I thought I'd better inform you since I saw you 5 minutes earlier stating that we were going to be inside XD

Edit: Does anyone know who the girl Fai was who broke her staff? The one who was chasing me around because I had Fai's eye? XD She gave me her DeviantArt account but it doesn't seem to exist... either that or she wrote it down wrong or I'm reading it wrong =/ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Bahamut25/MCM%20Expo%20October%202009/SDC10133.jpg



Oh...you mean Tess, I sorta know her but I dont know her contact details, sworry. Also, shes a friend of me and the Kurogane on saturday, he might know about her.


Oooh, thanks! XD Any help in being pointed in the right direction will be great! I'll ask you on MSN later tonight :P
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
User avatar
Lady Bahamut
 
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:03 pm
Location: Taunton, Somerset

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests