Final Fantasy VII Group

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:57 pm

okay I know its early but anyone else out there ^^
And we can arrange a photoshoot
it'd be cool to have everyone from either the game film advent children Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and Last Order


Photoshoot place: the Grassy area near the excel centre
IF RAINING SAME TIME BUT NEAR INFORMATION DESK
Times:
Sat: 1:30pm


Sat
RiverVine- Ac Cloud
Chocosweetie-Ac kadaj
TheMasqueradeMoth- Ac Loz
RiverVine's friend- AC Yazoo
Tif9123 as Dead Fantasy Tifa
gothikAmie- Sephiroth
DarkNyte-AC Vincent Valentine
Deidara friend - AC Cloud
Deidara friend -AC Yazzo
Deidara-Chan- AC Vincent Valentine
Ginni-Vincent Valentine
Malikaa- Red XIII
Hanako- CC Aerith
Hanako's brother- zack
FusionRose- Zack
AkuRoku_ - CC Aerith
ribbondancer59- AC Yuffie
AkuRoku_ friend- Ac Tifa
AngelReina- final fantasy tatics Aerith
Hokurin- Sephiroth from Dissidia
Xeneminie- Ac Tifa
Himo- Cid
broodence- Cissnei
massrevenge- reno
massrevenge's friend-cloud
massrevenge's friend-elena


Sun
Tif9123 as AC Aerith
Popsimgirl- Cissnei
gothikAmie- Sephiroth
Ginni-Vincent Valentine
Malikaa- Red XIII
AkuRoku_ - CC Aerith
ribbondancer59- AC Yuffie
AkuRoku_ friend- Ac Tifa
AngelReina- final fantasy tatics Aerith
Hokurin- Sephiroth from Dissidia
broodence- Cissnei
massrevenge- reno
massrevenge's friend-cloud
massrevenge's friend-elena


Maybe
Popsimgirl friend- CC Aerith
Kitti- Ac Yuffie
Eth Nargy- Cloud
Anggul-FF VII Cloud, or an Eldar Warlock
Last edited by RiverVine on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 24 times in total.
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby FusionRose on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 pm

Can you put down Tif9123 as Dead Fantasy Tifa on saturday and AC Aerith on Sunday please =]
thankies! xx
<3 August 18th 2012 <3
User avatar
FusionRose
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Ewell - Surrey

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:06 pm

FusionRose wrote:Can you put down Tif9123 as Dead Fantasy Tifa on saturday and AC Aerith on Sunday please =]
thankies! xx



done ^^
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby FusionRose on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm

thankies =] she will be most please :D
<3 August 18th 2012 <3
User avatar
FusionRose
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Ewell - Surrey

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Tif9123 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:33 pm

No she will not be most please and you know it fusionrose ¬¬
User avatar
Tif9123
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, London

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby FusionRose on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Tif9123 wrote:No she will not be most please and you know it fusionrose ¬¬


...sorry? Oo
<3 August 18th 2012 <3
User avatar
FusionRose
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Ewell - Surrey

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby TheMasqueradeMoth on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 pm

Also add Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and Last Order to that list River!!! It's pretty big, the FFVII influence!
Image
User avatar
TheMasqueradeMoth
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: King's Lynn

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Tif9123 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 pm

TheMasqueradeMoth wrote:Also add Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus and Last Order to that list River!!! It's pretty big, the FFVII influence!


Yeah. . . . :D
User avatar
Tif9123
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, London

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:45 am

Done ta very much moth
I need to style cloud wig ad cut it up will do that on the weeknd at one point
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby TheMasqueradeMoth on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:04 pm

RiverVine wrote:Done ta very much moth
I need to style cloud wig ad cut it up will do that on the weeknd at one point


Remember what you promised...
Image
User avatar
TheMasqueradeMoth
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: King's Lynn

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:08 pm

...what? *fog covers brain*
what did I promise lol
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby TheMasqueradeMoth on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:29 pm

RiverVine wrote:...what? *fog covers brain*
what did I promise lol


that we could go psyco on in!
Image
User avatar
TheMasqueradeMoth
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:15 pm
Location: King's Lynn

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:31 pm

TheMasqueradeMoth wrote:that we could go psyco on in!


ooooh yeah we will ^^
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby megacosplayer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:34 pm

I'll be Rufus again for part of Saturday. Maybe all day....not sure yet. I'll try to drag the rest of Shinra EPC along too X3
User avatar
megacosplayer
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Location: Somewhere you don't know

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 pm

megacosplayer wrote:I'll be Rufus again for part of Saturday. Maybe all day....not sure yet. I'll try to drag the rest of Shinra EPC along too X3



Awesome I put you down you got to love rufus I want to cosplay him at one point ^^
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby megacosplayer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 pm

RiverVine wrote:
megacosplayer wrote:I'll be Rufus again for part of Saturday. Maybe all day....not sure yet. I'll try to drag the rest of Shinra EPC along too X3



Awesome I put you down you got to love rufus I want to cosplay him at one point ^^


Thankies :3

Yeh, it's Rufus. Who WOULDN'T love him? What version of Rufus would you be doing? I'm cosplaying game Rufus.
User avatar
megacosplayer
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Location: Somewhere you don't know

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:45 pm

megacosplayer wrote: Yeh, it's Rufus. Who WOULDN'T love him? What version of Rufus would you be doing? I'm cosplaying game Rufus.


Id prob be advent children Rufus cause I like bandages lol I like both though
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby megacosplayer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:47 pm

RiverVine wrote:
megacosplayer wrote: Yeh, it's Rufus. Who WOULDN'T love him? What version of Rufus would you be doing? I'm cosplaying game Rufus.


Id prob be advent children Rufus cause I like bandages lol I like both though


I would've done AC Rufus, but i couldn't find a wheelchair. But now looking at them both, i prefer game Rufus for some reason. I think it's because he's not cosplayed enough.
User avatar
megacosplayer
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:46 pm
Location: Somewhere you don't know

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:49 pm

The Expo will give wheelchairs to you I have to use them due to my legs get really painful if I walk around to , you just go to the info center and they give you one for free, and they taken an imprint of a credit or debit card and give it back to you when you bring the wheelchair back
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Popsimgirl on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm coming along on sunday as Cissnei and might be dragging along my friend as CC Aerith, but it'll depend cause i'm supposed to be doing another shoot on that day.
Popsimgirl
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Tif9123 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Popsimgirl wrote:I'm coming along on sunday as Cissnei and might be dragging along my friend as CC Aerith, but it'll depend cause i'm supposed to be doing another shoot on that day.


Lol i did crisis core aerith on may >< make sure your friend wears sun cream or she will regret it ><
User avatar
Tif9123
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, London

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Hanako on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm hoping to come as Crisis Core Aerith in October! Not definate yet, and not sure which days, but I hope all goes well and I can join you guys in the photoshoot! :D My Auntie will be making the outfit however, and it should be started during the summer holidays. Is there going to be a maybe option on the list? Lol! If not, don't put me down just yet. :wink:

Thanks!
User avatar
Hanako
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:17 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Tif9123 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Hanako wrote:Hey everyone!

I'm hoping to come as Crisis Core Aerith in October! Not definate yet, and not sure which days, but I hope all goes well and I can join you guys in the photoshoot! :D My Auntie will be making the outfit however, and it should be started during the summer holidays. Is there going to be a maybe option on the list? Lol! If not, don't put me down just yet. :wink:

Thanks!


Same advice for you as other crisis core aerith :lol:
User avatar
Tif9123
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, London

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby RiverVine on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 pm

All new people added and welcome ^^
and yes wear sun cream no matter what :lol: I got 2nd degree burns on my back and shoulders, This is why Im now cosplaying Cloud all covered up
User avatar
RiverVine
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Re: Final Fantasy VII Group

Postby Tif9123 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:29 pm

Thank god advent childre aerith wears a jacket :lol:
User avatar
Tif9123
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 am
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey, London

Next

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest