Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby justAsmile on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 am

Once again - I'm sorry about messing up my cosplay and not making it as Jenny.
But you all looked amazing. Your cosplays were great!
User avatar
justAsmile
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 am

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Torpille on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:40 pm

That was an awesome expo.. even though I only stayed for a day >.<
Loved the meet <3
Everyone looked awesome!!
||FRIDAY|| Shiina and Neru [DWC]
||SATURDAY|| Anri and Grell
||SUNDAY|| Japan
User avatar
Torpille
 
Posts: 805
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:36 pm
Location: Raunds, Northamptonshire

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby justAsmile on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Oh!!
And to whoever it was who challenged my pocket watch (sorry i don't know your name/username)
I'd just like to say...
Mine's BETTER!!
lol
User avatar
justAsmile
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 am

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Kitten_hatake on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:09 am

Just like to say that all the pokemon costumes i saw were all really good! :)
I ended up only wearing my dragonair costume for a few hours sunday, it was pretty awful and my hair clashed terribly with all the blue! lol
Next time i think i'll do nurse joy at least i have the right colour hair for it :P
User avatar
Kitten_hatake
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm
Location: Worthing (near Brighton)

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby wilterdrose on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 am

Thank you to everyone that took part on the... shoot.
nadsnadine - wrote on your dA photo.

thanks for nads, Wileth, Devi (and Co), Torpille, Lugi, Brocky, Kite!, and sorry to the girl Charizard for scaring her into her Pokeball *OOPS*. I know i have missed people but you all know who you are, and you all rocked!! You all gave me some well needed fun!!
facebook.com/DiggingtheShamy
wilterdrose
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Freyarule on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:46 am

wilterdrose wrote:Thank you to everyone that took part on the... shoot.
nadsnadine - wrote on your dA photo.

thanks for nads, Wileth, Devi (and Co), Torpille, Lugi, Brocky, Kite!, and sorry to the girl Charizard for scaring her into her Pokeball *OOPS*. I know i have missed people but you all know who you are, and you all rocked!! You all gave me some well needed fun!!


HOW COULD YOU MISS ME D:

Rejection....xD
Oct13 - Gou-chan/IceClimber/RainCard
User avatar
Freyarule
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Shhh...it's a secret.

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Wildeth on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:57 am

Does anyone have any group photos I can put on my cosplay.com (with credit, of course! ^_^)?

and who's interested in re-booting Pokepals? we had so many amazing pokemon cosplayers at our shoot, it'd be great :3
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
User avatar
Wildeth
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK!

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby wilterdrose on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Freyarule wrote:
wilterdrose wrote:Thank you to everyone that took part on the... shoot.
nadsnadine - wrote on your dA photo.

thanks for nads, Wileth, Devi (and Co), Torpille, Lugi, Brocky, Kite!, and sorry to the girl Charizard for scaring her into her Pokeball *OOPS*. I know i have missed people but you all know who you are, and you all rocked!! You all gave me some well needed fun!!


HOW COULD YOU MISS ME D:

Rejection....xD


I didn't miss you :p hehe here, I'll bold, huge, and italic your name in the quote..



Wildeth wrote:Does anyone have any group photos I can put on my cosplay.com (with credit, of course! ^_^)?

and who's interested in re-booting Pokepals? we had so many amazing pokemon cosplayers at our shoot, it'd be great :3


I only have the photos my partner took. I'll be uploading them in a bit, have to sort through them. I'm sure he won't mind you having one for the cosplay.com account.

I REALLY want to get PokePals on the go.. properly. Especially once I have my Zubat and Psyduck on the go. But then.. I'm not sure I am able to commit to anything at the moment.
facebook.com/DiggingtheShamy
wilterdrose
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby tattikat on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm

I don't suppose any one caught me and my friend...?(pikachu and pichu) we weren't officially in the group (I didn't know about the shoot XD) but I know I did get dragged into a few pictures with some of the people I've seen posting in this thread lol
Image
User avatar
tattikat
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:22 am

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Wildeth on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:34 pm

wilterdrose wrote:
Wildeth wrote:Does anyone have any group photos I can put on my cosplay.com (with credit, of course! ^_^)?

and who's interested in re-booting Pokepals? we had so many amazing pokemon cosplayers at our shoot, it'd be great :3


I only have the photos my partner took. I'll be uploading them in a bit, have to sort through them. I'm sure he won't mind you having one for the cosplay.com account.


thank you <333
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
User avatar
Wildeth
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK!

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby wilterdrose on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:20 pm

wildy - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 89c78fef30 .. think the pokemons start on page three
facebook.com/DiggingtheShamy
wilterdrose
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby nadsnadine on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 pm

wilterdrose wrote:wildy - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 89c78fef30 .. think the pokemons start on page three


looking through the pictures and they look great XD thanks
User avatar
nadsnadine
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:14 pm
Location: London

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Wildeth on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm

wilterdrose wrote:wildy - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 89c78fef30 .. think the pokemons start on page three


YAY! <333 i wantz to tag me but i can't seem to add you... D:
could you add meh? :3 my facebook name is Cara Elder and my default is me in cosplay so xD
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
User avatar
Wildeth
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK!

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Freyarule on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:30 pm

wilterdrose wrote:
Freyarule wrote:
wilterdrose wrote:Thank you to everyone that took part on the... shoot.
nadsnadine - wrote on your dA photo.

thanks for nads, Wileth, Devi (and Co), Torpille, Lugi, Brocky, Kite!, and sorry to the girl Charizard for scaring her into her Pokeball *OOPS*. I know i have missed people but you all know who you are, and you all rocked!! You all gave me some well needed fun!!


HOW COULD YOU MISS ME D:

Rejection....xD


I didn't miss you :p hehe here, I'll bold, huge, and italic your name in the quote..

Oh, my bad. :3 *feels loved*
Oct13 - Gou-chan/IceClimber/RainCard
User avatar
Freyarule
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:15 pm
Location: Shhh...it's a secret.

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group

Postby Deviette on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Hiya guys!!

Excuse the poor-ness of the meet up plans, I assumed when I said "big sign" you guessed I meant "big advertising sign", but it doesn't matter, I think we found most peoples ....

My gallery is:
http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=tim&i ... =696120657

There. Also on the front page I've put up links to the photo albums with us in, so for easy searching. If I see any more, I'll add them up.


Also, all your costumes were so much better than I expected!! (not that I expected them to be bad ... I just have trouble visualising things). ^-^
*insert relivent signature here*

http://fl00fy.deviantart.com
User avatar
Deviette
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:13 am
Location: Effingham

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Raymatt Havoc on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:10 pm

www.facebook.com/raymatt (sunday pictures only)
O o
________________________
| IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
User avatar
Raymatt Havoc
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Farnborough

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Wildeth on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 am

Deviette, your link isn't working :(
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
User avatar
Wildeth
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK!

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Adonai on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Bah after looking at the pictures and videos of my pikahcu and shuichi I feel like I did such a bad job lol
User avatar
Adonai
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby wilterdrose on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Adonai wrote:Bah after looking at the pictures and videos of my pikahcu and shuichi I feel like I did such a bad job lol



your pikachu was lovely and cute, and i wanted to steal your apple. I thought you were great!! I loved your cutness and your pillowlike tail too
facebook.com/DiggingtheShamy
wilterdrose
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Shay-Chan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Adonai wrote:Bah after looking at the pictures and videos of my pikahcu and shuichi I feel like I did such a bad job lol


This isnt my thread, but oh well. XD
I thought you looked cute as Shuichi and Pikachu! You did well!
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Wildeth on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:05 pm

Adonai wrote:Bah after looking at the pictures and videos of my pikahcu and shuichi I feel like I did such a bad job lol


NUUUH you were cute <3
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
User avatar
Wildeth
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK!

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Raymatt Havoc on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Shay-Chan wrote:I thought you looked cute as Shuichi and Pikachu! You did well!


Raymatt used ROAR!

Wild Shay-Chan fled
O o
________________________
| IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
User avatar
Raymatt Havoc
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Farnborough

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Wildeth on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 pm

*business face*
okay guys.
pokepals re-boot.
who's in?

http://pokepals-group.deviantart.com/journal/28011702/
May 2010

Sat Akira Kogami (Lucky Star)
Sun Finnian (Kuroshitsuji)
User avatar
Wildeth
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Hertfordshire, UK!

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby KiraraYumi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:51 pm

I ended up not goign to the meeting on sunday because I had some kind of schedual worked out and didn't fit it in, but I saw loads of you!
Freyarule, you were awesome in the masq, very elegant! I was in it just a couple people before you but I didn't talk to you for some reason...anyways, you were great!
I've got a few pictures of some pokemon cosplayers and I'm sure you guys are in them somewhere. I'll post 'em once I sort through 'em.
Nadsnadine, I'm pretty sure I saw you, where you the Ash with a Pikachu on a leash?
wat.
User avatar
KiraraYumi
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Cardiff/Belgium

Re: Pokémon Cosplay Group - WE WANT PHOTOS, PLEASE POST

Postby Raymatt Havoc on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:58 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:I ended up not goign to the meeting on sunday because I had some kind of schedual worked out and didn't fit it in, but I saw loads of you!
Freyarule, you were awesome in the masq, very elegant! I was in it just a couple people before you but I didn't talk to you for some reason...anyways, you were great!
I've got a few pictures of some pokemon cosplayers and I'm sure you guys are in them somewhere. I'll post 'em once I sort through 'em.
Nadsnadine, I'm pretty sure I saw you, where you the Ash with a Pikachu on a leash?

Is this you on the left?

Image
O o
________________________
| IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
User avatar
Raymatt Havoc
 
Posts: 982
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: Farnborough

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest