Dead Fantasy at Masquerade [SUNDAY]

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Dead Fantasy at Masquerade [SUNDAY]

Postby Silver on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey,

The photos have been finished. I have sent them out to the various emails of everyone. So could you just confirm you've received them.

Thanks

~Silver
May Expo, 2010
Silver

Postby caylithe on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey guys :). Thanks for a great group! Had a really good time in the photoshoot and watching youtube everyone looks amazing in the masquerade :). Sorry if I was a little quiet as I had a cold all weekend lol xD. If we could get a complete set of all dead fantasy chars I'd be up for re-wearing Yuna again some time ^^
May 2010 Sat: Viola from Eternal Sonata/ Sun: Mithra from Final Fantasy XI
caylithe

Postby Tif9123 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:19 pm

caylithe wrote:Hey guys :). Thanks for a great group! Had a really good time in the photoshoot and watching youtube everyone looks amazing in the masquerade :). Sorry if I was a little quiet as I had a cold all weekend lol xD. If we could get a complete set of all dead fantasy chars I'd be up for re-wearing Yuna again some time ^^

Hey awesome =] you did a great job as yuna ^__^
Tif9123

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO