One Piece Group!

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby WiggyDee on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:10 am

Its on! *spams refresh*
User avatar
WiggyDee
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: London

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby MrsKurogane on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:19 am

We totally need to do a skit this time, spread the One Piece goodness to all!!!
Fri-Erza (Fairy Tail)
Sat-Boa Hancock (Marineford)
Sun-
User avatar
MrsKurogane
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 pm
Location: West Sussex

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby diphenhydramine on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:21 am

The manylemons gallery is up, there's some pics from our shoot in there :D http://www.manylemons.co.uk/gallery/ner ... Expo/oct09
Image
User avatar
diphenhydramine
 
Posts: 765
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:18 pm
Location: Eastcote, North-West London

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Blackharu1 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 am

Here are my photos! ^^
Not many one piece ones at all but meh!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?filter ... =541415482

Oh and guys if you want to add me on facebook go ahead!
Msn Addy: Haseebrahman38@..com
User avatar
Blackharu1
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:32 am
Location: Reading

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Scorchgid on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:12 pm

MrsKurogane wrote:We totally need to do a skit this time, spread the One Piece goodness to all!!!


Yes we do but first things first we will need some tips,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeAnIr9cTII
Take a look and watch it all, it quite funny
Image
One day
User avatar
Scorchgid
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: North London

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Nilead on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Heya people! I thought I'd make an account to show everyone the pictures which are on my DA.

They're not ALL up - been busy catching up with friends and whatnot since I got back, but hopefully within the next week I'll have more up xD

http://lightbetweendark.deviantart.com/

Enjoy : D

Oh, and my addy's on my page if any one wants to add me xD
October 2011 Saturday - A Lemming. :D
User avatar
Nilead
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Yamakaze on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 pm

WIGGY! STAY OFF MY THREAD!
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
User avatar
Yamakaze
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby MarcusDkun on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:11 pm

. WHO HAS READ THE NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER :!
sat -Ace - One Piece
Sun-Anbu sasuke -Naruto
Nights - Custom tsuna :P
User avatar
MarcusDkun
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am
Location: Ormskirk

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby BIG-Stu on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 pm

MarcusDkun wrote:. WHO HAS READ THE NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER :!


YES O... MY

just how many twists and turns can the story have??
User avatar
BIG-Stu
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:38 pm
Location: Derby Uni

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby MarcusDkun on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:55 pm

BIG-Stu wrote:
MarcusDkun wrote:. WHO HAS READ THE NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER :!


YES O... MY

just how many twists and turns can the story have??

i know iv just read naruto an thats even worse !
sat -Ace - One Piece
Sun-Anbu sasuke -Naruto
Nights - Custom tsuna :P
User avatar
MarcusDkun
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am
Location: Ormskirk

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Scorchgid on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:43 am

MarcusDkun wrote:
BIG-Stu wrote:
MarcusDkun wrote:. WHO HAS READ THE NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER :!


YES O... MY

just how many twists and turns can the story have??

i know iv just read naruto an thats even worse !


I just finished and oh s***, i thought it was going crazy because buggy was on TV, but didn't realize that was going to happen.

You read naruto, you have lost all respect from me.. only kidding XD
Image
One day
User avatar
Scorchgid
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: North London

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby MarcusDkun on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:49 pm

I read alot lol :P but dont worry one piece is mt main one haha
sat -Ace - One Piece
Sun-Anbu sasuke -Naruto
Nights - Custom tsuna :P
User avatar
MarcusDkun
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am
Location: Ormskirk

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby WiggyDee on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:46 pm

MarcusDkun wrote:
BIG-Stu wrote:
MarcusDkun wrote:. WHO HAS READ THE NEW ONE PIECE CHAPTER :!


YES O... MY

just how many twists and turns can the story have??

i know iv just read naruto an thats even worse !


Naaaaaaaaah, I think that chapter could easily be confused with a fanfic. This chapter of One Piece however? Dear god seeing that image practically made me jump.
User avatar
WiggyDee
 
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: London

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Scorchgid on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 pm

WiggyDee wrote:Naaaaaaaaah, I think that chapter could easily be confused with a fanfic. This chapter of One Piece however? Dear god seeing that image practically made me jump.


I was like
'wait what.... no NO Nooooooooooooooooo' I mean it looked like it didn't hurt him, i mean he was still standing, but the more i thing about it the more it seems its his time to go and nooooooooooooo Highlight possible spoilers
Image
One day
User avatar
Scorchgid
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: North London

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby MarcusDkun on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:39 pm

Scorchgid wrote:
WiggyDee wrote:Naaaaaaaaah, I think that chapter could easily be confused with a fanfic. This chapter of One Piece however? Dear god seeing that image practically made me jump.


I was like
'wait what.... no NO Nooooooooooooooooo' I mean it looked like it didn't hurt him, i mean he was still standing, but the more i thing about it the more it seems its his time to go and nooooooooooooo Highlight possible spoilers

ace is fucked now though who the hell is going to save him and face it luffy dosnt have enough strength to help im really cant wait to see what will happen though
sat -Ace - One Piece
Sun-Anbu sasuke -Naruto
Nights - Custom tsuna :P
User avatar
MarcusDkun
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 am
Location: Ormskirk

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Yamakaze on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:22 pm

He'll be fine.
Telford Expo 2010
Barry the Chopper, Human (FMA)
User avatar
Yamakaze
 
Posts: 675
Joined: Mon May 05, 2008 5:14 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: One Piece Group!

Postby Scorchgid on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:12 am

MarcusDkun wrote:
Scorchgid wrote:
WiggyDee wrote:Naaaaaaaaah, I think that chapter could easily be confused with a fanfic. This chapter of One Piece however? Dear god seeing that image practically made me jump.


I was like
'wait what.... no NO Nooooooooooooooooo' I mean it looked like it didn't hurt him, i mean he was still standing, but the more i thing about it the more it seems its his time to go and nooooooooooooo Highlight possible spoilers

ace is . now though who the hell is going to save him and face it luffy dosnt have enough strength to help im really cant wait to see what will happen though


Going to be quite cheesy here, luffy true strengh comes from the bonds he made and is easily able to make, with that hes never truly alone as long as there some one there to fight, i mean he had zoro and sanji practilly giving thier lives up for him. I reckon shanks will come in and save the day and remember the rest of one piece crew are going to come back, they may bring help/. As foxy said he'll be fine.

That or he'll go gear 4th.
Image
One day
User avatar
Scorchgid
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:47 pm
Location: North London

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest