Naruto Group

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Naruto Group

Postby englicana on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:53 pm

homesweethomicide13 wrote:
englicana wrote:I'm torn between 3 naruto related cosplays...

Itachi + Susano'o
Kakuzu + tentacles
and Sasori's Death Scene Puppet

There's also a bleach one i'm considering
Decisions decisions

I may just do all 4, and split them between may and oct

KAKUZU-CHAAAAAAAAAAN! *Cough* Now that my biased opinion is over, time for the practical one...

Sasori's Death Scene Puppet would probably be easiest and less trouble, but Itachi and Susano'o would be epic.
I still say you should do Kuzu-koi though =P

Kisuke Urahara wrote:turns out im gunna stray from bleach cosplay for may expo and do one Naruto cosplay and One Bleach Cosplay

if anyone saw me as hitsugaya i had a pretty spikey wig, but with ten minutes of brushing i turned it into:

BOHAHAHAHAHAHA >8D.

but yes, i shall be cosplaying Kakashi for May 2010, and Sosuke Aizen as well. but that doesnt matter of course.

Epic! =D We'll be glad to have you along! XD

As a note, this won't be happening for a while maybe, but I'm thinking of trying to do Ritual Hidan (or just normal Hidan) MINUS his head. So basically I'd be holding the head under one arm or something, and somehow make it look like I'm headless (maybe have the cloak pulled up around my head and paint my face appropriately or something). Any ideas? XD

I do love the headless hidan idea.
If I do Kakuzu (probably for oct), you have to do headless hidan. We'd be the perfect team!!
englicana

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

englicana wrote:
homesweethomicide13 wrote:
englicana wrote:I'm torn between 3 naruto related cosplays...

Itachi + Susano'o
Kakuzu + tentacles
and Sasori's Death Scene Puppet

There's also a bleach one i'm considering
Decisions decisions

I may just do all 4, and split them between may and oct

KAKUZU-CHAAAAAAAAAAN! *Cough* Now that my biased opinion is over, time for the practical one...

Sasori's Death Scene Puppet would probably be easiest and less trouble, but Itachi and Susano'o would be epic.
I still say you should do Kuzu-koi though =P

As a note, this won't be happening for a while maybe, but I'm thinking of trying to do Ritual Hidan (or just normal Hidan) MINUS his head. So basically I'd be holding the head under one arm or something, and somehow make it look like I'm headless (maybe have the cloak pulled up around my head and paint my face appropriately or something). Any ideas? XD

I do love the headless hidan idea.
If I do Kakuzu (probably for oct), you have to do headless hidan. We'd be the perfect team!!

Hmm. I'm doing Pirate!Hidan for October, so unless I'm Pirate!Headless!Hidan... XD (Which could be epic)

Oh, and I started the Naruto topic in the May forums if you want to go and start signing up for it =P Might have to say that I will NOT be taking control of the photoshoots, except maybe the Sunday shoot if no one else steps up to do it. =/
homesweethomicide13

Postby DarkDragon131 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:46 pm

Alrighty!! I return ^_^
nah just kidding, nice to hear from you all again, and next May will be my birthday party thing! Wahoo! So i'm bringing friends, heheheh, if there's a May list this is who we're going as (as of yet a few of my friends are still deciding who their going as)

Me - Kiba (pre-shippuden) on the Sat and Shikamaru again on Sun
Then on Sat my friends as; Hidan, Akamaru, Kakuzu and maybe Neji and Tayuya (still deciding) then same on Sun but no Kakuzu -> actually will say Sunday later when we're positive :D

edit: can someone please send me a link for the may naruto group pwease? i can't find it X3
DarkDragon131

Postby RyuuzakiMasato7 on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:15 pm

DarkDragon131 wrote:Alrighty!! I return ^_^
nah just kidding, nice to hear from you all again, and next May will be my birthday party thing! Wahoo! So i'm bringing friends, heheheh, if there's a May list this is who we're going as (as of yet a few of my friends are still deciding who their going as)

Me - Kiba (pre-shippuden) on the Sat and Shikamaru again on Sun
Then on Sat my friends as; Hidan, Akamaru, Kakuzu and maybe Neji and Tayuya (still deciding) then same on Sun but no Kakuzu -> actually will say Sunday later when we're positive :D

edit: can someone please send me a link for the may naruto group pwease? i can't find it X3

I think my mate Paige will end up attached to your Akamaru xD She's doing a female Shipp Kiba :P
RyuuzakiMasato7

Postby MMinniMan09 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Mike_luvcosplay wrote:Do you know where can i buy or take a drees?
i means if it possible i wanna cos's sasuke!. But i dunno where i can buy a dress.

i added your E-mail alrady, can you accept plzzz.

cuz i want to go London Expro manny time
but i don't have any mate to go with :x lol

ohh yhh my name is MIKE

i wana join with your Group :|

Heya mike how old r u and where abouts do u like coz we need more ppl in our group XD lol and im doin sasuke aswell i got my whole outfit from cosplaymagic.com
MMinniMan09

Postby MMinniMan09 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 pm

little-ninja wrote:can some one give me a LIST of sugestions of characters i can choose to cosplay. :( really want to cosplay after what happend this expo! i feel like making a costume myself so if i decide to make it (which i never tryed and i will probably fail) then i need something simple but if i decide to buy something then i will have to save up my own money and it has to be cheap. i'd prefer it to be someone with dark hair or if not then someone who has their hair covering their eyebrows as mine are PITCH BLACK XD and im not aloud to dye my hair or eyebrows soooo....yh :mrgreen:

I think you could do yamato his is easy to do or else there is itachi uchia he has black hair and is relevantly easy :)
MMinniMan09

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO