BLEACH GROUP

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: BLEACH GROUP

Postby (Lemons) on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

maraudernumber5 wrote:Gah i have so far failed to do muche xcercise apart from walking the dog!
Still going shopping tomorrow for a sports bra and jogging bottoms as i seem to be completly devoid of them!!!! o_O No idea how that has happened...oh yeah i'm usually lazy and don't exercise!!!!
In other news though i seem to have infected my household in to getting fit so there is now talk of buying a running machine so even when winter sets in i can still run XDDDDD

Thats good.

I swear Im a virus sometimes, anyway that just reminded me of my bike. . .emm machine thingy.

Gonna have to get that out and ride while watching some anime :3
(Lemons)

Location: Inside your fridge....dont beleive me?, go take a look >:3

Postby maraudernumber5 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

(Lemons) wrote:
maraudernumber5 wrote:Gah i have so far failed to do much excercise apart from walking the dog!
Still going shopping tomorrow for a sports bra and jogging bottoms as i seem to be completly devoid of them!!!! o_O No idea how that has happened...oh yeah i'm usually lazy and don't exercise!!!!
In other news though i seem to have infected my household in to getting fit so there is now talk of buying a running machine so even when winter sets in i can still run XDDDDD

Thats good.

I swear Im a virus sometimes, anyway that just reminded me of my bike. . .emm machine thingy.

Yeah thats my plan when the machine gets here is just prop my laptop in front of it and run whilst watching anime etc
Last edited by maraudernumber5 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maraudernumber5

Postby englicana on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Reve wrote:arghh! I don't know who i'm going to do for bleach next year! I've done Shiba Kuukaku, Neliel Tu Oderschvank, Soi Fon and now Halibel. I need another decent costume! I really do want to bleach it again. Not sure i could walk around in a bikini though! It was bad enough with Halibel and wearing a leotard for Athena! I'm going to be 25 by Mays Expo! Thats a scary thought! Where did my teen years go *sigh* So people suggestions! I especially like making masks for my costumes! haha!

Maybe do Halibel again and do her release? with the big . weapon?
What happened to your idea of doing Nel's release? I still think that's epic!
englicana

Postby maraudernumber5 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:06 pm

Reve wrote:I'm going to be 25 by Mays Expo!

LOL so what i'm not far behind you i'll be nearly 23!

englicana wrote:What happened to your idea of doing Nel's release? I still think that's epic!

I agree this would be epic XD
maraudernumber5

Postby tartan-faerie on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:12 pm

Ahh mr and my bf have now got our exercise regime in place XD by place I mean, written on a list :P Will hopefully do some today ^^
Goal - Flat tummeh for next May XD
Might not be Bleaching in May but probs next October ^_^ I need time to make Ukitake's swords...unless by then he has a Bankai in which case I'll do that instead :D *wheee* Planning on doing Cross Epoch and Team Rocket for May ^^
tartan-faerie

Postby smallfry09 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:26 pm

Im deffo doing bleach hitsugaya bankai on the saturday and hoply if Iv got any room to travel with will hoply do his realse on the sunday
smallfry09

Postby Frankii on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:40 pm

I'll be bringing my Neliel Tu cosplay again next expo, because I missed out on the Bleach photoshoots this time ]:
Frankii

Postby setsu-no-Kai on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:36 pm

bunneh wrote:
(Lemons) wrote:There's a christmas meet?

I didnt know there was going to be one.

im setting one up but havent told the forum yet...
ill do it now!
attention nutjobs (and master)

on the 19th of december were (my lot, setsu no kais and a few other forummers) doing a cosplay meet up! its at 10 or 11 (i cant remember) at piccadily station opposite tokyotoys! for lots of present buying and winterr-fun-ness!it doesent matter WHAT you cosplay as, but the rule is you have edit it in order to be CHRISTMASSY!! i mean it ._. so please come y'all ^^ for christmas cookies and stuffs...

*is late to the forums as always*
I think I can officialy come to that meet now Bunneh! Loki will be able to come too as long as we can get her down here somehow ^^ (I'm sure Matt would gladly bring her here via roflcopter lol)

Plus, we've been discussing how we're going to Christmas up our cosplays~
Loki shall be doing the Christmas tree thing like you said and will stick flashing badges onto her Urahara hat XD
I'll probably go with a casual outfit (since I fail at anything textiles related) and I'll have Christmas trees rather than emo tears and a bauble on my helmet XD

Also we were thinking of making a video skit for Youtube, (eg A Very Bleachy Christmas, but with a better tile because I'm uncreative today) as well as perhaps doing a photoshoot?
setsu-no-Kai

Postby jimmy on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:53 pm

setsu-no-Kai wrote:
bunneh wrote:

ill do it now!

on the 19th of december were (my lot, setsu no kais and a few other forummers) doing a cosplay meet up! its at 10 or 11 (i cant remember) at piccadily station opposite tokyotoys! for lots of present buying and winterr-fun-ness!it doesent matter WHAT you cosplay as, but the rule is you have edit it in order to be CHRISTMASSY!! i mean it ._. so please come y'all ^^ for christmas cookies and stuffs...

I think I can officialy come to that meet now Bunneh! Loki will be able to come too as long as we can get her down here somehow ^^ (I'm sure Matt would gladly bring her here via roflcopter lol)

Loki shall be doing the Christmas tree thing like you said and will stick flashing badges onto her Urahara hat XD
I'll probably go with a casual outfit (since I fail at anything textiles related) and I'll have Christmas trees rather than emo tears and a bauble on my helmet XD

Also we were thinking of making a video skit for Youtube, (eg A Very Bleachy Christmas, but with a better tile because I'm uncreative today) as well as perhaps doing a photoshoot?

ill probaly just draw christmas trees on my face and a santa hat ^^
mite have some tinsel and those little christmas balls :D
jimmy

Postby live_with_love on Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:54 pm

Ugh, don't mention exercise, I've just done a three hour shift at work XD
Well, mum's got a stepping machine I can use, and I've already taken control of the rowing machine, since no-one else in the family uses it XD New regime of sit-ups, working out and walking everywhere I can is a go.
live_with_love

Postby bunneh on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:09 pm

setsu-no-Kai wrote:
bunneh wrote:

ill do it now!

i thought of 'christmas a las noches' considering the amount of arrancar *pokes your ulqui mask*
Oh, for the love of logic!
bunneh

Postby chiok on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:13 pm

chiok wrote:I was wondering does anybody have any photo's of the Bleach Photo Shoot on saturday? because almost all the ones I have seen are for the sunday one
chiok

Postby (Lemons) on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:19 pm

I might be able to come to the christmas meet, even if I have to pay for myself (Im out of a job right now ;-;)

Will go as Vasto Lorde Ichi in a santa suit
(Lemons)

Postby Retribution on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:22 pm

chiok wrote:
chiok wrote:I was wondering does anybody have any photo's of the Bleach Photo Shoot on saturday? because almost all the ones I have seen are for the sunday one

Unfortunately, myself and my snap happy friends missed the Saturday photoshoot. Typical eh? We get the early entry tickets and then turn up late because SOMEONE, forgot to pack food and we had to go shopping.
Retribution

Postby englicana on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:46 pm

I think I might do Ulquiorra's second release.

I'm also considering Nnoitra's release but I think a naruto (sasori) cosplay might win over him =/
englicana

Postby Elyiel on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:17 pm

chiok wrote:

I have a few on my fb.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=332311&id=803660130&l=7e5636723d

You should be able to see those, if not, just add me or something. =)
Elyiel

Postby setsu-no-Kai on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:50 pm

bunneh wrote:i thought of 'christmas a las noches' considering the amount of arrancar *pokes your ulqui mask*

That's what I was thinking too at first, but then how would Urahara fit in? XD

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to try and spread the word on DA! Do you think it would be alright for some people to come in non cosplay/a different series cosplay? Because then I'll know who to ask XD
setsu-no-Kai

Postby englicana on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing Ulquiorra's second release sometime in either May or Oct.
englicana

Postby Almighty-trunks on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:31 pm

setsu-no-Kai wrote:
bunneh wrote:i thought of 'christmas a las noches' considering the amount of arrancar *pokes your ulqui mask*

That's what I was thinking too at first, but then how would Urahara fit in? XD

Now if you don't mind, I'm going to try and spread the word on DA! Do you think it would be alright for some people to come in non cosplay/a different series cosplay? Because then I'll know who to ask XD

looks like i may be the only non bleach cosplayer at this meet, oh well spike spiegel versus the arrancar!

sounds like a plannarino
Almighty-trunks

Postby demon-otaku on Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:57 pm

(Lemons) wrote:
Nii Nii Danna wrote:
(Lemons) wrote:The helmet will cost about £569.99

That's'a'lota'mula'

Ummm ya. Looks like your making it lol I know how to make it easily. You require Ichigo's hollow mask (plastic one), a motor bike helmet and horns. Oh and a lots of paper mache and paint.

Did say earlier it was a birthday spend.

D: but all that money!!!!! Make it pleasssse
demon-otaku

Postby (Lemons) on Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Okami wrote:

Neva'!!

Look at this sexy'ness

(Lemons)

Postby Briggsja on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:27 am

maraudernumber5 wrote:
(Lemons) wrote:
Thats good.

Yeah thats my plan when the machine gets here is just prop my laptop in front of it and run whilst watching anime etc

Thats what I do, thiers a little shelf on my running machine that my laptop fits perfectly onto, had to find dubs though as I can only read subs at a low speed, took to running on the streets as well during longer breaks at college ^^
Briggsja

Postby Scribbles93 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:13 am

I would go running but right now my wardrobe really lacks winter clothes (and just general clothes >.>).

I think I feel something going on in my arms :D
They look a little bigger from when i started too.
Scribbles93

Postby smallfry09 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:25 am

(Lemons) wrote:
Okami wrote:

Neva'!!

Look at this sexy'ness

The price of the mask £500 WoW :P it does look really good but wait till the new year you might find it at toyo toys ¬¬ lol
smallfry09

Postby hack.jnz.8321 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:27 am

Blah. v.v;

I've been submerged in the pink marshmellow known also as my bed.

MAKE EEEEET. v.v;

In terms of the meet there Bunneh, I'll have to see as my birthday is on 25th and will most likely be celebrating. drunk. in a gutter.

kablah.
hack.jnz.8321

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO