Yugioh Group!

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Yugioh Group!

Postby bunneh on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Tidus227 wrote:im goin to build DA BLACKBIRD D-WHEEL, im not joking, ill be needin to learn how to make it though

i migh take uptto a couple years, but you could use a normal bike/ *screams in pain* moped as a base, and build a frame and movement sysem around i
Oh, for the love of logic!
bunneh

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

bunneh wrote:
Tidus227 wrote:im goin to build DA BLACKBIRD D-WHEEL, im not joking, ill be needin to learn how to make it though

i migh take uptto a couple years, but you could use a normal bike/ *screams in pain* moped as a base, and build a frame and movement sysem around i

i know wat'll happen, i lose my arm in an accident, so i get auto mail on me, then actually develop the system then, need a lot of money for the materials though xD
Tidus227

Postby Popsimgirl on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:54 pm

soulless01475 wrote:
Popsimgirl wrote:YAY JACK! 8D

...........who's jack >.<;;;

I'm going to have to watch GX and 5D's before this arent I?

......TT.TT nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Lol ^u^

If Zane was the Kaiba of GX, then Jack is the Kaiba of 5ds. (inb4 asking who zane is @.@)

WHOS ZANE?!!!!! XD

Literally though DX Ask me anything or start talking about anything beyond episode 224/225 (cannot remember the number) of ORIG Yugioh... and i'll give you a blank stare... i know vague things about early GX *cough*first10episodes*cough* but apart from that i know NUTTIN!

Now Season 0 on the other hand 8D
Popsimgirl

Postby soulless01475 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:55 pm

pharaohyamifan wrote:YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Looks around at the silence*

Sorry about that - I was hoping to meet someone as Jack at the convention. I'm going as Yusei, so we can do a 'rivals' photo if that's okay with you.

Hope you have a Red Dragon Archfiend - if not I'll lend you mine

I don't have a D-Wheel either, so you're not alone.

Now I am really excited about this - roll on Expo!

Dun worry ^u^ I've got lots of cards, IRL i'm actually a big yugioh player, i've top 8'd lots of national events and i'm the current national champion of huntik. I've got ghost rare red demons busters (Red dragon assult mode in english >.< ) and ghost stardust dragons if you want to pose with shiny shiny cards ^u^ . I'm really hoping to pick up one of the new 5ds duel disks before expo, I know Jack has his own custom duel disk, so it won't be perfect, but it should suffice.

I considered spraying an orichalcos disk silver to make it look like jacks, but, it'd still look all spikey and evil and not as futureistic as jacks duel disk does.

So any cards your wanting to borrow, let me know, ok? ^u^
soulless01475

Postby bunneh on Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:58 pm

soulless01475 wrote:

Sorry about that - I was hoping to meet someone as Jack at the convention. I'm going as Yusei, so we can do a 'rivals' photo if that's okay with you.

Dun worry ^u^ I've got lots of cards, IRL i'm actually a big yugioh player, i've top 8'd lots of national events and i'm the current national champion of huntik. I've got ghost rare red demons busters (Red dragon assult mode in english >.< ) and ghost stardust dragons if you want to pose with shiny shiny cards ^u^ . I'm really hoping to pick up one of the new 5ds duel disks before expo, I know Jack has his own custom duel disk, so it won't be perfect, but it should suffice.

I considered spraying an orichalcos disk silver to make it look like jacks, but, it'd still look all spikey and evil and not as futureistic as jacks duel disk does.

if youre that good, then i wanna borrow your deck, DC09 here i come =P
bunneh

Postby soulless01475 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:13 pm

bunneh wrote:
soulless01475 wrote:

if youre that good, then i wanna borrow your deck, DC09 here i come =P

Heh, my deck is fairly boring, its just lightsworn, almost the same lightsworn deck I top 8'd fortune tour finals with this year. I considered entering the yugioh magazine championship, I got an invite sent to me, but the format requires a lot more luck and a lot less skill. Its good for players who aren't the best in the country, but for the really good players, it means were quite open to getting beat since the format is so fast. v.v

If you want I can send u a decklist? I won't do it here, cause this is for cosplays and I don't wanna get off topic ^u^; but add me to msn or whatever ^u^b
soulless01475

Postby Machi-Chan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:28 pm

It not just cosplays in our thread, it's anything yugioh! =P

My deck is boring too. Filled with nothing but BMG, Kuribohs of all kinds (still looking for that damn kuribon! >.<; ), Phantom Beats and... horrid traps. XD

-nibbles on leek plushie- =///////////////
"Spin it, SPIN IT!" >8D
Machi-Chan

Postby pharaohyamifan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:31 pm

soulless01475 wrote:

Whoa....

I am SO jealous! Ghost Rare Stardust Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend Assault Mode!?!?! I want them!!!!

The only Ghost Rare cards I have are Rainbow Dragon and Power Tool Dragon.... I'm hoping to collect all the signer's dragon- cards, and then get them in ghost rare. I do have a deck, but it's not tournament-legal (too many cards that I like are banned)

Anyways, same here about the duel disk. I'm not sure if I can get one for the expo, but my old battle city dick will do fine for Yusei. I was considering using the oricalcos disk for my idea for evil Yusei, but that might come up another day.

We have got to do a pose together with our dragons - the pic will be epic!
Help them grow!!!

pharaohyamifan

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:32 pm

ye my deck, is slightly traditional format and i really cannot be asked to change, as i just wanna play a couple of ppl outside this group Xd

made a start on designing my Crow D-Wheel if u wanna av a look at it ask me on MSN

its dark_tidus227@..com

i believe ive said my email address quite a load of times throughout this forum

and i got ghost stardust x2 and ghost black rose xD

and apparently i thought i pulled a ghost ancient fairy but it apparently turned out to be ultimate :(
Tidus227

Postby bunneh on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:33 pm

bah, i have my own LS deck too =/

building a new one for the side events

am 2 malicious short xD
bunneh

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:38 pm

bunneh wrote:bah, i have my own LS deck too =/

am 2 malicious short xD

oh god, tele-dad and LS, why am i not surprised, this is expo ppl, they just ruin the fun
Tidus227

Postby bunneh on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:52 pm

Tidus227 wrote:
bunneh wrote:bah, i have my own LS deck too =/

am 2 malicious short xD

oh god, tele-dad and LS, why am i not surprised, this is expo ppl, they just ruin the fun

the .? tele-dad is dead and i wouldnt run it anyway! this is an infernity-control/otk deck ._.; kiryu ftw
bunneh

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm

lol, there'll be a kiryu, crow and jack at may expo team satisfaction if possible wherever they ran off to, and need to hunt a yusei again
Tidus227

Postby pharaohyamifan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Tidus227 wrote:ye my deck, is slightly traditional format and i really cannot be asked to change, as i just wanna play a couple of ppl outside this group Xd

made a start on designing my Crow D-Wheel if u wanna av a look at it ask me on MSN

its dark_tidus227@..com

i believe ive said my email address quite a load of times throughout this forum

and i got ghost stardust x2 and ghost black rose xD

and apparently i thought i pulled a ghost ancient fairy but it apparently turned out to be ultimate :(

2 Ghost Rare Stardust!?! Any chance of a trade? (pouting puppy eyes) I have a spare Earthbound Immortal.... amoung other cards... I can bring a folder....

I haven't quite figured out how to use MSN, but I can send my email in a pm and you can show me what you've done on Crow's D-Wheel.

Edit: I can probably join in on Team Satisfaction as Yusei in May, but it depends if I can get the jacket done by then....
Last edited by pharaohyamifan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Help them grow!!!

pharaohyamifan

Postby Popsimgirl on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

>.<;;; *feels like a newb*

My deck is er... mixed up.... I just pick out my good cards and shove em together XD
The deck i'll be using at expo is bakura's though 8D
Popsimgirl

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

so i take it no one is fascinated by me creating a d-wheel?
Tidus227

Postby bunneh on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Tidus227 wrote:so i take it no one is fascinated by me creating a d-wheel?

i tried to advise but i thought you gave up in fear of pain
bunneh

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:17 pm

bunneh wrote:
Tidus227 wrote:so i take it no one is fascinated by me creating a d-wheel?

i tried to advise but i thought you gave up in fear of pain

i aint givin up on this, im totally 100% serious, if i lose an arm, ill just get automail xD
Tidus227

Postby soulless01475 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Tidus227 wrote: so i take it no one is fascinated by me creating a d-wheel?

Actually i'm quite quite fascinated ^u^ I intend to add you to msn soonly.

Also, for previous posts, I've got every ghost rare, theres actually very few cards I don't have ^.^; I'm considering making Jacks deck for expo but... Jack's deck is absolutly terrible >.<;;; So instead, I might try and build a deck around red demons buster that actually works, just for cosplayers to play against and so I can shout things like "I AM THE KING!!!" and "Behold my very soul itself, Red Demons Dragon!".

I built a stardust buster deck which won a couple of tournaments, just because of how hard it is to play around the stardust buster, unfortunately red demons buster is terrible by comparison... Maybe i'll bring both decks with me, one to have fun with and play against fellow cosplayers and one to show off with, lol.
soulless01475

Postby Aranel on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:58 pm

soulless01475 wrote:
Tidus227 wrote: so i take it no one is fascinated by me creating a d-wheel?

Actually i'm quite quite fascinated ^u^ I intend to add you to msn soonly.

Also, for previous posts, I've got every ghost rare, theres actually very few cards I don't have ^.^; I'm considering making Jacks deck for expo but... Jack's deck is absolutly terrible >.<;;; So instead, I might try and build a deck around red demons buster that actually works, just for cosplayers to play against and so I can shout things like "I AM THE KING!!!" and "Behold my very soul itself, Red Demons Dragon!".

I built a stardust buster deck which won a couple of tournaments, just because of how hard it is to play around the stardust buster, unfortunately red demons buster is terrible by comparison... Maybe i'll bring both decks with me, one to have fun with and play against fellow cosplayers and one to show off with, lol.

Hello Jesus :p
Aranel

Postby Machi-Chan on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm

-raises hand-

Uhhhh.... I has a ghost-rare star Dust, two ultimate Red Archfiend dragon Assult Mode and ghost-rare Fiery dragon. ^^

Oh, and may DMGs. Just... so may different ones. =O

...Anyone got a Kuribon to trade? >>;
"Spin it, SPIN IT!" >8D
Machi-Chan

Postby soulless01475 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 am

Aranel wrote:Hello Jesus :p

Gah! I've been recognised so soon?!?! I'm not even at expo yet, lol.

Hi aki ^u^ Want me to bring the ghost black rose dragon for photos?
soulless01475

Postby Tidus227 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:17 am

soulless01475 wrote:
Aranel wrote:Hello Jesus :p

Gah! I've been recognised so soon?!?! I'm not even at expo yet, lol.

Hi aki ^u^ Want me to bring the ghost black rose dragon for photos?

i got the ghost black rose, and im gonna make sure DMoC returns for a day

Aki is mine, so hands off
Tidus227

Postby eburne on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:35 am

Tidus227 wrote:lol, there'll be a kiryu, crow and jack at may expo team satisfaction if possible wherever they ran off to, and need to hunt a yusei again

I'm still up for Kiryu in may :D

Machi-Chan wrote:-raises hand-

Uhhhh.... I has a ghost-rare star Dust, two ultimate Red Archfiend dragon Assult Mode and ghost-rare Fiery dragon. ^^

Oh, and may DMGs. Just... so may different ones. =O

...Anyone got a Kuribon to trade? >>;

You want mine? XD
eburne

Postby soulless01475 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Tidus227 wrote:i got the ghost black rose, and im gonna make sure DMoC returns for a day

Aki is mine, so hands off

Umm... Tidus... I don't think my boyfriend would be too cool with me having my hands on anyone, far less a girl... And don't say "mine" that sounds so possesive.
soulless01475

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO