Disney Cosplay group?

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Disney Cosplay group?

Postby JessieSparrow on Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:57 pm

I'll be there really early anyways, gonna have to keep changing characters maybe all day! lol
JessieSparrow

Postby littlefoxx on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 am

I have a group of about 8 people coming that will fit in this category. Its a secret, but we will be there for the photoshoot if you can do it later in the day.
x
Zombie Belle
+Co-Founder of Undead Cosplay+
littlefoxx

Postby kateface. on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:33 pm

I will be going on Saturday as Belle in her yellow ball gown so feel free to come up and say hi :>
kateface.

Postby JessieSparrow on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Oh Yay!! Looking forward to seeing that! :D
JessieSparrow

Postby FuriePhoenix on Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:18 pm

Awesome! and okay thats fine, im glad i know now. What time would be good for everyone???
FRI:KatVonD SAT:Kida SUN:Vidia
FuriePhoenix

Postby JessieSparrow on Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Any time is fine with me, I don't mind =)
JessieSparrow

Postby Stubbled Grapes on Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:25 pm

I dunno whether any of you still wanna be stolen for the KH photoshoot or not, by the sounds of it we'll have ours before you do.
I think we're meeting for photos at 12.20 though I'm not sure where, it's all so unorganised =p
If you want, I can give you my number so that you can text me on the day to ask where we are. That might be easier, lemme know
Would be great to have some of you in the 'shoot =]
Stubbled Grapes

Postby FuriePhoenix on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Ive added you on MSN. im up for the kingdom hearts photoshoot concidering Ariel comes into KH quite a bit. ^.^

guys.. how about a shoot immediately after the KH shoot or before??? about 12pm?? It will only be a short one coz ill get my mom or someone nearby to take the photos, unless i can find someone whos a photographer on here to do it. I just want photos of the disney people all together really. ^.^ so yeah.. immediately before the KH shoot or immediately after?
FuriePhoenix

Postby JessieSparrow on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:51 pm

I think afterwards probably sounds better =]
As for the KH photoshoot, I have no idea what your costumes have look like, I've never played it (want to though!) so if you see me wandering around that area looking lost then please call me! lol Or I'll look out for FuriePhoenix, I'm sure I'll be able to spot your hair through the crowd! lol :D
JessieSparrow

Postby JessieSparrow on Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:53 pm

By the way, the weather says heavy rain, hopefully this will chan ge but if it doesn't, where should we meet instead?
JessieSparrow

Postby Toadsanime on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:19 pm

I should probably note that Kingdom Hearts isn't Disney, it just features Disney characters/worlds. Kingdom Hearts is NOT a part of the Disney Universe or canon; Disney had next to no involvement in the majority of the game and KH is not a Disney creation. M'kay, that's that.

As it looks as if we may be having bad weather, a lot of things regarding expo is getting screwed up. Shame, but I still hope to see all your cosplays. :D
Toadsanime

Postby Stubbled Grapes on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Toadsanime wrote:I should probably note that Kingdom Hearts isn't Disney, it just features Disney characters/worlds. Kingdom Hearts is NOT a part of the Disney Universe or canon; Disney had next to no involvement in the majority of the game and KH is not a Disney creation. M'kay, that's that.

I am well aware of that, but several pages back I ask if the Kingdom Hearts group could steal some members of the Disney group for the photoshoot, just so we can create some good scenes.
It's not me saying about merging groups, one way or the other, I just think it'd be nice to temporarily steal some Disney peeps, if they want to of course
It'd be the same as us stealing FF characters that appear in KH
Stubbled Grapes

Postby picklesofdoom on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:56 am

I'm in both, KH and Disney meets so will be outside most the morning if the weathers not too bad .....i guess you could look out for Maleficent, JessieSparrow, if you're lost/trying to find the KH shoot as well..or not as the case maybe mwhaahahhaahaha *ehem* but yeah. I doubt one would be hard to miss all in black, with a green face and horns...... :)

Woohoo...almost finished her cosplay, yay! :)
picklesofdoom

Location: somewhere admiring the deep dark depths of my random mind

Postby JessieSparrow on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Thanks Pickles! =D
I so cannot wait to see you, it is going to look amazing!! Loving the green hands by the way! :D
JessieSparrow

Postby FuriePhoenix on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:31 pm

haha yeah feel free to look out for Ariel! my flunder plushie is huuuuuuuge! well.. not huge hug.. but bigger than the ones in the disney store now. Its one of originals so yeah... Actually heres a piccie of me in the Ariel cosplay from may's expo...

as for the weather accrding to the news now its going to be pretty mild all weekend

and like stubbledgrapes said, im well aware of that too but you cant deny the fact that disney characters did make guest appearances in the games. Hence why i mentioned about the KH shoot and how the disney group wanted to do it. ^^

okay so immediately after it will be! btw if anyone wants to talk to me tonight or tomorrow night (depenidng on when you guys go there) you can talk to me on MSN: mrswinchester@..co.uk - and before anyone asks.. its not to do with the place winchester.... its do with dean winchester from supernatural lol.

FuriePhoenix

Postby JessieSparrow on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:54 pm

Oh wow!! You look amazing! Love the hair =D
I'm getting so excitied now, only a day to go!
JessieSparrow

Postby JessieSparrow on Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Aw, sorry to hear! I've had trouble like that too for my other costume, so I'll probably be in the same costume both days, silly strikes! =[
JessieSparrow

Postby littlefoxx on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Hey. Did you guys have a good photoshoot? Sad we missed it. <3 from Undead Disney.
Zombie Belle
littlefoxx

Postby JessieSparrow on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:12 pm

You guys looked great! :D
JessieSparrow

Postby tag on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:21 am

wow, I saw kyothecat's ,mum dressed as Ursula and it was a fantastic costume. I geeked out for about 20 minutes afterwards :D. But I don't think I saw anyone else as Disney characters yesterday though ;(
~~~
tag

Postby FuriePhoenix on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:38 pm

our shoot was rather small.. we all kinda got abit lost here there and everywhere. but i got some god shots when i saw people from the group!

Ive posted them up in the photo album thread! feel free to take copies if youre in them! here the link is again anyway ^.^

http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/FuriePhoenix/cosplay%20album/MCM%20expo%20October%2009/
FuriePhoenix

Postby JessieSparrow on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Aw, great pictures! It was nice meeting you! =D
And OMG I did not see Pocahontas wandering around! I feel gutted =[ lol
JessieSparrow

Postby littlefoxx on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:02 pm

Gutted we missed the photoshoot. I saw pochahontus walking around on sunday. She was cool. x
Zombie Belle
littlefoxx

Postby FuriePhoenix on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 pm

yeah that was the sunday i took the pic of pocahontas and it was lovely meeting you too jessie!
FuriePhoenix

Postby Toadsanime on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

I saw a few of you, including Kyo's Mum as Ursula, Pickles as Maleficent, a Belle and the undead Belle. I probably saw a few others of you; loved the cosplays that I did see. :D
Toadsanime

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO