WELCOME TO THE MCM DANCE GROUP!! MEETING UP IS AT 12:55 AND THE FIRST DANCE (Balloons by DBSK) STARTS AT 12:55
. Make sure you warm up before dancing. Why? 1. You'll pull a muscle, 2. It's gonna be very cold, so warm up!!! 3. Put layers on. Again it's going to be cold, but at least if you wear layers you can always take them off. 4. Bring a drink. Keep hydrated and you can go for much longer. This is for your own health! ^_^
Right, here are some answers to questions:
1. Anyone can join in and it doesn't matter what anime, manga etc character your cosplaying as;
2. Were all here to have fun;
3. You can join in with how many dances you want to;
4. There will be a photoshoot after all of the dances have finished. If you have to leave, just come and find me (I will be Amaru from Naruto Shippuden Movie 2 but with her blue bandana on
),and i will ask the others if we can have a quick photoshoot with you and then everyone can be happy;
5. The dances will be infront of the grassey bank area. Kind of where the Hare hare dance group was last year;
6. Torpille said that she can bring her speakers and music so we won't be dancing to nothingness, ^_^ Kudos to her!!!
7. All dances are now final. You may suggest some more for next May but as i said and so have my seconds in command (AmyAnn, Senwyn, Torpille), all dances are final. If you are suggesting some songs for next year, please in bold say "*name of song* FOR NEXT MAY" and then carry on with your message.
8. If you want to join in please put in bold letters "ADD ME TO THE LIST, PLEASE!!"and also state what dances you want to join in with. This is so we can find out whose joining in with what. Also so i can see who to add to the list because we like to talk on this forum XD
9. All photo's from the photoshoot and dances, will be placed on here. If you have any pictures from the dances feel free to post them on here.
10. The danjo dance remix is included in the dances. WARNING!!! If you dance to this make sure your hydrated and warmed up. You have a long break before this dance so use it well. Also i have to give credit to you guys who dance to it!! >,<
11. If it rains, we'll all meet up at the place for the dance then we will discuss then whether it should be moved inside to a little coven. Health and safety again. 1, Slippy floor!! 2, Freezing cold! 3, Electricals! O.O 4, It's gonna be warmer inside XD
12. *takes breath* FINALLY!!!!! Have fun ^_^ Thats why i suggested this dance forum. We all love anime and it's not often we all get to meet up and make new friends. So yeah, see you there! ^_^
Here is the link to the dances and breaks. All songs are in order. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1EA0C549FAA9821BPEOPLE SO FAR WHO HAVE SAID THEY WANT TO JOIN IN. Don't forget there might be people passing at the expo who want to join in. All dance positions for e.g. Love and Joy, we will sort out when we all meet.
MarcusDkun (not the only guy!!)
MikasAssistant and friends ^_^
Thankies!!! ^_^Requests for next February and May in no particular order
Artist = Buono! Song = Honto no Jibun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np7p-Xkysn4
" = Berryz Koubou - Song = Dakishimete http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFshoWmjkRs
" = Vocaloid Hatsune Miku - song = World is mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJlqISgbO2U
(this is jsut the dance with other people singing it. Hatsune Miku's version would be the one we dance to)
Vocaloid - Luka Luka Night Fever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNzOveUILY
Night of Fire - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O2Z9cE2z0Q