MCM Dance Group

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm

AkaEm wrote:
Hiname wrote:It's still a bit swollen but it does hurt. Gotta start resting or i won't be able to dance next week >_< it's not even worth thinking about >,<


REST. NO MORE DANCING.
Just watch the videos and youll learn that way, thats what ive been doing.
So do you think you'll still be able to do Ike Ike then or should I just stop learning it? XD


Carry on learning it, also from the front 2 people in the non-mirrored very who are you copying? Only asking cuz they switch round and it looks awesome. We'll give it a go ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby AkaEm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Hiname wrote:
AkaEm wrote:
Hiname wrote:It's still a bit swollen but it does hurt. Gotta start resting or i won't be able to dance next week >_< it's not even worth thinking about >,<


REST. NO MORE DANCING.
Just watch the videos and youll learn that way, thats what ive been doing.
So do you think you'll still be able to do Ike Ike then or should I just stop learning it? XD


Carry on learning it, also from the front 2 people in the non-mirrored very who are you copying? Only asking cuz they switch round and it looks awesome. We'll give it a go ^_^


Well... At the beginning Ive been doing the same pose as the girl with her hand pointed straight up if thats what you mean XD
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm

What i meant was which girl have you kind of been copying? here is a pic to explain:

Image

p.s this is the mirrored version
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby AkaEm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Hiname wrote:What i meant was which girl have you kind of been copying? here is a pic to explain:

Image

p.s this is the mirrored version


The one on the right in that picture ^^
You? =]
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:06 pm

I was following the right in that pic as well XD But i'll start copying the girl on the left then ^_^' *starts watching video and trying to dance*
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby AkaEm on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Hiname wrote:I was following the right in that pic as well XD But i'll start copying the girl on the left then ^_^' *starts watching video and trying to dance*


XD
If you wanted to copy the one on the Right, Ill do the one on the left if you like. Save you the trouble XD
I dont really mind XD She's just the one I went for first XD
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm

AkaEm wrote:XD
If you wanted to copy the one on the Right, Ill do the one on the left if you like. Save you the trouble XD
I dont really mind XD She's just the one I went for first XD


I've already started copying the girl on the left now so i'll stay with her ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby TerryRose on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh dear I totally forgot about this @_@
User avatar
TerryRose
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

TerryRose wrote:Oh dear I totally forgot about this @_@


Ouuu you better get practicing then ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Tidus227 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 am

Hiname wrote:
TerryRose wrote:Oh dear I totally forgot about this @_@


Ouuu you better get practicing then ^_^


within just a week?

hmm u could get 2 or 3 done in that time dependin which one ure doing, im gonna go over a few of the dances on sunday then choose which one to probably try over the next week
User avatar
Tidus227
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:46 am

I have loads to brush up on. Balloons has taken a back seat which i must carry on learning and the same with the lucky star dance, errmm Love and joy is nailed (XD) errrmmm para para is also nailed ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Tidus227 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:47 am

Hiname wrote:I have loads to brush up on. Balloons has taken a back seat which i must carry on learning and the same with the lucky star dance, errmm Love and joy is nailed (XD) errrmmm para para is also nailed ^_^


i got motteke sailor fuku, love and joy and honey sorted

i need to brush the other songs i said i was gonna do
User avatar
Tidus227
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:49 am

Cool, get dancing then. Also are you still sorting and updating the list for the masquerade in Feb?
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:02 am

I wont be on later after 9pm.
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby AkaEm on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:04 am

AAARRRGHHH I hate school
How is everyone doooing with the dances? =D

(Also, Tidus+Hiname, MOOORNING =D xD)
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Tidus227 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:09 am

AkaEm wrote:AAARRRGHHH I hate school
How is everyone doooing with the dances? =D

(Also, Tidus+Hiname, MOOORNING =D xD)


u hate school? BLASPHEMY, i cant blame u, i cant stand some ppl here xD

OHAYO Aka-em, its Ohayo xD =D

well im tired so i dont think im gonna do much tonight

@ hiname - wat time u wanna talk about then so i can ask the others to come on then?
User avatar
Tidus227
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:10 am

(GOOD MORNING EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM How are you????)

So yeah i can't really practise my dancing cuz im at work O.o But hopefully i can tonight when ig et home i shall practising dancing in my little box room, i can only move side to side so i guess you can imagine some dances i cannot practice in there e.g Balloons XD

P.S I should hopefully be on from 8pm. I normally am
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Tidus227 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:14 am

Hiname wrote:(GOOD MORNING EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM How are you????)

So yeah i can't really practise my dancing cuz im at work O.o But hopefully i can tonight when ig et home i shall practising dancing in my little box room, i can only move side to side so i guess you can imagine some dances i cannot practice in there e.g Balloons XD

P.S I should hopefully be on from 8pm. I normally am


i thought u should be resting a little more so u dont fracture any muscles or bones for expo cause it wouldnt be much fun
User avatar
Tidus227
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:24 am

I dont' give up that easily and i used to do dance so i now how i can still learn the moves without inujuring myself any futher ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby AkaEm on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:29 am

Hiname wrote:(GOOD MORNING EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM How are you????)

So yeah i can't really practise my dancing cuz im at work O.o But hopefully i can tonight when ig et home i shall practising dancing in my little box room, i can only move side to side so i guess you can imagine some dances i cannot practice in there e.g Balloons XD

P.S I should hopefully be on from 8pm. I normally am


=DD Im good how are you? ^__^

I HAVE to start learning more of the dances DD=
I WILL START TODAY. XD
User avatar
AkaEm
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:13 pm
Location: Hendon, London.

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:30 am

Yeah i have to finish them. Also just checked on the DLR thing and they've changed the route from Euston to Bank, from Bank to Excel. It doesn't go anywhere near Shadwell now. It goes to Poplar instead. Very weird
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby dsv1990 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am

I usally get lost on the underground, any maps from london vic to excel?
Oct 2010:
Zetsubou-sensei OR TF2 pyro
dsv1990
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:46 pm
Location: Sittingbourne, Kent, UK

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Tidus227 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:48 am

well i think i found my way via the underground, i hav to go to the liverpool underground station and im lucky since there my football team and i remember that in my head so im good

i just hope i dont get the wrong direction though cause otherwise im tottaly ****ed
User avatar
Tidus227
 
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby Hiname on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 am

dsv1990 wrote:I usally get lost on the underground, any maps from london vic to excel?



Sure i went that way last year and it's easy. Go from Victoria and take either take the green or yellow line towards Tower Hill and Monument. Get off at Tower Hill and catch the DRL towards Customs House Excel, or Poplar or Canning Town and you know your going the right way. Also there will be people near the DLR saying "EXCEL ANIME EXPO this way" So keep an eye out for them and they can help if you have any questions ^_^
Image
User avatar
Hiname
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm
Location: West Midlands

Re: MCM Dance Group

Postby AmyAnn on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:22 am

Hiname~
The link to the playlist on the first post doesn't work so I dunno what the dances are again ><
User avatar
AmyAnn
 
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:14 pm
Location: Inverclyde, Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests