Stay in touch after Expo thread

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Stay in touch after Expo thread

Postby leumas on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 am

Thought I would create a thread for people to find and get in touch with cosplayers they met but didn't get their email addresses.
I was Jecht from FFX, and anyone who met me please feel free to add me to msn or facebook, email is darkvampire_@..com Also if anyone has a photo of me please email it to me. as always I forgot to take many pictures of myself.
leumas

Re: Stay in touch after Expo thread

Postby littlefoxx on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 am

Looking for Bill from left for dead that we had a mini photoshoot with. Youre one cool dude ;)

<3 Zombie Belle.
Zombie Belle
+Co-Founder of Undead Cosplay+
littlefoxx

Postby Jeru on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:54 pm

BILLS HERE!

I actually specifically loaded a photo of myself without the beard onto my phone to show people but completely forgot about it until about 6 o'clock on sunday. I R IDIOT. Will PM email and picture. (EDIT: Or at least I will when I work out where the Private message panel is......seriously where is it?)

Also looking for the Faith from Mirror's Edge I bumped into several times who said L4D was basically her favourite game, forgot to ask her if she played the PC version and for her steamid. She was going around with a barely clothed Tarzan.
Jeru

Postby CosplayIsCool on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

hey are you going next year people?
CosplayIsCool

Postby littlefoxx on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:25 pm

Jeru wrote:BILLS HERE!

I actually specifically loaded a photo of myself without the beard onto my phone to show people but completely forgot about it until about 6 o'clock on sunday. I R IDIOT. Will PM email and picture. (EDIT: Or at least I will when I work out where the Private message panel is......seriously where is it?)

Also looking for the Faith from Mirror's Edge I bumped into several times who said L4D was basically her favourite game, forgot to ask her if she played the PC version and for her steamid. She was going around with a barely clothed Tarzan.

Do we even have a PM option? Yes/no....

Add me on fb. im anais philippa margaret roberts. Cant miss me.
Zombie Belle
+Co-Founder of Undead Cosplay+
littlefoxx

Postby Adziu on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:06 pm

No PM on this board, guys, sorry.

I'm always contactable here on on my dA (link via the little globe under my name to the left there).
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby CarlaB87 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:08 pm

CosplayIsCool wrote:hey are you going next year people?

next year can't arrive quick enough, i'm definately going....hopefully for the whole weekend next time :D
CarlaB87

Postby Tif9123 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 pm

leumas wrote:Thought I would create a thread for people to find and get in touch with cosplayers they met but didn't get their email addresses.
I was Jecht from FFX, and anyone who met me please feel free to add me to msn or facebook, email is darkvampire_@..com Also if anyone has a photo of me please email it to me. as always I forgot to take many pictures of myself.

Jecht!! it is i the aerith you hung out with, with the Rinoa my msm is keep-love@..co.uk feel free to add me!!!
Tif9123

Postby Anime_Angel on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:48 pm

I was Man Misa (as Always) on Saturday and Trap Ciel (boy in the Dress on episode 4 of Kuroshitsuji) on the Sunday

those who wants me email.

anime_angel2006@..co.uk
Anime_Angel

Postby Toadsanime on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:18 pm

I was wearing either a green hoodie or my KH2 shirt/Totoro hat most of the time on Saturday, and was almost always carrying my sign saying 'Toadsanime' on.
I'm usually either on deviantART (www.toadsanime.deviantart.com) or Facebook. (www.facebook.com/toadsanime).

I'll add a few people that post here, feel free to add me on either dA or FB but please add a note or something saying who you are from here/expo or else I may not recognise you. :D

Anime_Angel wrote:I was Man Misa...

Saw you in a queue near us, I did wave at you as I recognised you but unsure that you saw me/my sign saying 'Toadsanime' and as soon as my line moved forwards I didn't see you again during the expo.
Toadsanime

Postby Frankii on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:26 pm

Heyy, I'm looking for someone who I THINK is a forum member.

I met him whilse walking from the PTI to the Novotel at about 1am Sunday morning xD Along the roadside.

He wasn't in cosplay but he said his cosplay got broken or something a few days before expo. He was also with three or four people. I think one of the girls was in a Naruto cosplay. I'm guessing he was about 15-17 and he said his name was David I think.

I was the girl in the long green wig and red leather jacket who was walking with the guy wearing a suit with a red blazer with awesome sideburns.

PLEASE PLEASE can someone tell me if you know anybody like this or if you are him! Thank you all so much :]
Frankii

Postby Adziu on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:48 am

Awww it's like one of those lonely hearts things in TheLondonPaper.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby Shay-Chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 pm

Adziu wrote:Awww it's like one of those lonely hearts things in TheLondonPaper.

Yeah, but of course they've stopped that damned paper, so I wonder if people found who they were looking for. XD

And just to keep things on topic, my Faecesbook is that little globe over yonder. <
Last edited by Shay-Chan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a new signature. -.-
Shay-Chan

Postby Yatak on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:25 pm

Add me on t3h facebooks, i be Ian Davey.

Or da... yatak.
Yatak

Postby startingfromnow on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm

Oh, I think pretty much EVERYONE has added me on Facebook ;; Can I request, if you add me/have added me on there TELL ME! I won't add random men/boys/girls I don't know how the hell they found me ;; But yeah, feel free to add me. Danielle Rianna Carter ;D
October Expo - Vanilla Mieux (SSR), possibly Mew Mint (Tokyo Mew Mew).
startingfromnow

Postby wilterdrose on Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:20 pm

I think I pretty much found everyone i wanted to via Facebook tagging or dA (and i think anyone that wanted to find me).

I am however looking for the group of girls on Saturday who were Alice, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, White Rabbit, and Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland - I stalked them a little.

I was Team Magma Grunt (Pokemon) on Saturday
and American McGee's Alice on Sunday.

my dA: wilterdrose.deviantart.com
Facebook: facebook.com/wilterdrose - please write a message with this telling me your from the forum thanks.
facebook.com/DiggingtheShamy
wilterdrose

Postby LemGemapple on Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:16 am

Was teh crazy person with the giant white and red koi fish, on my head most of the day! :D. It was the Kitty Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach, with the koi fish.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... e?ref=name

Feel free to add me on Facebook and tell me ya from here of course. :D
Yojimbo - Final Fantasy X
LemGemapple

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO