The May 2010 cosplay list

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Adziu on Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:52 pm

I think I'll leave this thread open so that all 2010 plans can stay in one place on this 2009 forum.

Personally, I don't have any solid plans yet, except that at one con/expo, I'll be Ikuto from Shugo Chara.

NekoShuffleJump! wrote:Not 100% sure yet but thinking maybe Aono Tsukune from Rosario+Vampire, might chop and change my mind because I do that alot. First time I've cosplayed so I wanna make it someone I resemble a fair bit ^^;

Also, when the May 2010 cosplay forum comes up I might make a topic about this for details and such, but I was thinking of going around with a cosplay repair kit and having like glue, various types of tape and different coloured thread and whatnot, and then having a big stick with a green/white cross on the top (same colours as the cosplay actually so sort of fits) and then just sticking it to my back and then if anyone sees it at a distance they can flag me down and take what they need ^^; I'm rubbish at actually repairing stuff myself so all I can do is provide materials and such ^^;


They keep stuff like that at the cosplay desk for people to use.
User avatar
Adziu
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Location: London

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby NekoShuffleJump! on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Adziu wrote:I think I'll leave this thread open so that all 2010 plans can stay in one place on this 2009 forum.

Personally, I don't have any solid plans yet, except that at one con/expo, I'll be Ikuto from Shugo Chara.

NekoShuffleJump! wrote:Not 100% sure yet but thinking maybe Aono Tsukune from Rosario+Vampire, might chop and change my mind because I do that alot. First time I've cosplayed so I wanna make it someone I resemble a fair bit ^^;

Also, when the May 2010 cosplay forum comes up I might make a topic about this for details and such, but I was thinking of going around with a cosplay repair kit and having like glue, various types of tape and different coloured thread and whatnot, and then having a big stick with a green/white cross on the top (same colours as the cosplay actually so sort of fits) and then just sticking it to my back and then if anyone sees it at a distance they can flag me down and take what they need ^^; I'm rubbish at actually repairing stuff myself so all I can do is provide materials and such ^^;


They keep stuff like that at the cosplay desk for people to use.


Ohhhh alright then that's handy ^^

I just heard about people that had their cosplays damaged one way or another so I wanted to see if I could do something to help it ^^;
HELP XD
User avatar
NekoShuffleJump!
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:12 am
Location: Brightoooon ・∀ ・

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby justAsmile on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:30 pm

I believe that my friends want me in their Advent Children cosplay group, so I'll be cosplaying Tifa for that.
Other than that...I'm planning something "randomly special"
User avatar
justAsmile
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:26 am

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Briggsja on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Saturday I think stargate SG1 uniform as I need it for tokyo game show (wooh for free trip with my course!) and for Sunday I'm looking for something that I can wear my phat's with as they look so dam awesome :O *They arrived today ^^
Image
User avatar
Briggsja
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Rayliegh, Essex

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby startingfromnow on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 pm

ukotaku wrote:For me its China from Axis Power Hetalia Aru~ 8D


Oh, another Hetalian! You mind if I stalk you a bit?
October Expo - Vanilla Mieux (SSR), possibly Mew Mint (Tokyo Mew Mew).
User avatar
startingfromnow
 
Posts: 509
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 pm
Location: Maidenhead ~

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby blue. on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 pm

i'm thinking maybe Nozomu Itoshiki or Matoi Tsunetsuki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for sunday now :)
User avatar
blue.
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:14 pm
Location: Norwich

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:39 pm

blue. wrote:i'm thinking maybe Nozomu Itoshiki or Matoi Tsunetsuki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for sunday now :)


OMG.
Do Nozomu Itoshiki and I will love you forevaaaar~!
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby aoisakura on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:44 pm

Euphemia Li Britannia From Code Geass on Saturday
May'11 MCM-
Trap!Ciel Saturday
Format Gakupo Sunday
User avatar
aoisakura
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:43 am

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby FusionRose on Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Briggsja wrote:Saturday I think stargate SG1 uniform as I need it for tokyo game show (wooh for free trip with my course!) and for Sunday I'm looking for something that I can wear my phat's with as they look so dam awesome :O *They arrived today ^^


I thought you said you were going as the actual stargate =[

Saturday: Trance Zidane
Image

Sunday: General Beatrix
Image
<3 August 18th 2012 <3
User avatar
FusionRose
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm
Location: Ewell - Surrey

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby CrystalNeko on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

May as well jump on the bandwagon and post here |D

I'll be cosplaying as:
Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing (Morning of Saturday)
Seth Nightroad from Trinity Blood (Rest of Saturday)
Sakura Hime from Tsubasa RESERvoir Chronicles (Sunday)
User avatar
CrystalNeko
 
Posts: 3493
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:32 am
Location: Somerset | Surrey

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby wilterdrose on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:10 pm

Keeping my options open for now..
But me and partner will be Kin Tsuchi and Neji Hyuga (we might even have our little Gaara too) from Nartuo one of the days
facebook.com/DiggingtheShamy
wilterdrose
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Oxford

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 pm

I knew plans would change. I had forgotten the promise I made to myself about the Sunday cosplay; Human version of the Xbox 360.
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby blue. on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Shay-Chan wrote:
blue. wrote:i'm thinking maybe Nozomu Itoshiki or Matoi Tsunetsuki from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei for sunday now :)


OMG.
Do Nozomu Itoshiki and I will love you forevaaaar~!


hehe I wanna do it so much :D it's such a cool costume i will try my best to make it! ^.^
User avatar
blue.
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:14 pm
Location: Norwich

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Briggsja on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:22 pm

FusionRose wrote:
Briggsja wrote:Saturday I think stargate SG1 uniform as I need it for tokyo game show (wooh for free trip with my course!) and for Sunday I'm looking for something that I can wear my phat's with as they look so dam awesome :O *They arrived today ^^


I thought you said you were going as the actual stargate =[



Heh, Theres a chance that I will if I have time XD Just for you :P
Image
User avatar
Briggsja
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 pm
Location: Rayliegh, Essex

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Kacela on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:13 pm

Hopefully doing yue ying (fury) from DWstrikeforce on the saturday then Mulan's bride costume on the sunday ^^
My friends would like to get a DW Shu group together for May if anyone is interested! so far we have:
Wei Yan, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Ma Chao and Pang Tong! (also a green version of Sun Shang Xiang ^^)

it will all go under a Tecmo Koei group again :)
User avatar
Kacela
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Luton, UK

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby badgerrocks on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Timcanpy55 wrote:
badgerrocks wrote:Im going as orochimaru and shirogane from monochrome factor


Omg my sister absolutely adores Monochrome Factor! and doesn't know anyone else who likes it, plus Shirogane is her favourite character :D


at least someone will no who i am =P do love shirogane <3
Image
User avatar
badgerrocks
 
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 pm

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby blue. on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm

Shay-Chan wrote:I knew plans would change. I had forgotten the promise I made to myself about the Sunday cosplay; Human version of the Xbox 360.



OMG. Do this and i will love you forever! lol XD
User avatar
blue.
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:14 pm
Location: Norwich

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Toadsanime on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 pm

blue. wrote:
Shay-Chan wrote:I knew plans would change. I had forgotten the promise I made to myself about the Sunday cosplay; Human version of the Xbox 360.



OMG. Do this and i will love you forever! lol XD

Yeah, that's a pretty funky idea, Shay.

Shame I will only be there on the Saturday again, so I'll have to rely on pictures after the expo in order to see it. TT_TT
User avatar
Toadsanime
 
Posts: 1974
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:59 pm
Location: Harlow, England, UK.

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Oh poo. D:
And yay, I feel aweosme that this is being received well! :D

Kacela wrote:Hopefully doing yue ying (fury) from DWstrikeforce on the saturday then Mulan's bride costume on the sunday ^^
My friends would like to get a DW Shu group together for May if anyone is interested! so far we have:
Wei Yan, Liu Bei, Zhang Fei, Guan Yu, Ma Chao and Pang Tong! (also a green version of Sun Shang Xiang ^^)

it will all go under a Tecmo Koei group again :)


Ooh, this sounds goood~
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Kacela on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:52 pm

if ur still up for doin xiao qiao u can put it under Tecmo Koei (if people want it under one group) when the next board is up just for the big group meetings really ^^ but everyone is entitled to have their specific game groups of course :) lookin forward to seeing a human xbox, cosplayin gets more crazy very expo XD
User avatar
Kacela
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Luton, UK

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Ooooh, yes please! Thanks for that.
And yeah, I wanted to do something really random. And when I saw a picture, I was like, definitely doing that! XD
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Kacela on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 pm

which version do u plan to do of xiao qiao? i have done her strikeforce and default DW6 versions before ^^
good luck with ur xbox, its gonna b pretty cool!
User avatar
Kacela
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Luton, UK

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby k4tt on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Probably going to be Strike Noir on both days. I don't think I can magically conjure up another Gundam for the Sunday, so will make do with what I can.
Image
User avatar
k4tt
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:26 pm

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Shay-Chan on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:04 pm

Kacela wrote:which version do u plan to do of xiao qiao? i have done her strikeforce and default DW6 versions before ^^
good luck with ur xbox, its gonna b pretty cool!


Oh really? Thats cool! I dont know if its just me, but I actually prefer her DW5 outfit to her DW6 one. >.>
So yeah, Im going to do that one. X3
And thank you~ Im definitely going to need it! x___x
I need a new signature. -.-
User avatar
Shay-Chan
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm
Location: Tottenham, London

Re: The May 2010 cosplay list

Postby Kacela on Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm

i prefer the DW5 too, i would love to do her again but i have so many other characters i would love to do XD lookin forward to seein u in May!
User avatar
Kacela
 
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Location: Luton, UK

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest