Couples Thread

Couples Thread

Postby zombie on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 pm

A nice place to go when you get booted out the single's thread.

Discuss happy relationship details or sad parts. This will eventually turn into marriage counselling! 8D

To start off, latest couple activity; forcing my girlfriend to help me wax my chest for a cosplay!
zombie

Re: Couples Thread

Postby MisaMisa on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:35 pm

This died last time. Will it again?

Yes I am not in a couple. But you guys aren't single and post in our thread so nerr.
MisaMisa
Board Moderator

Postby zombie on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm

People in relationships can have issues too! It's not always happy jolly land!
zombie

Postby Freyarule on Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:49 pm

I BE IN RELATIONSHIP RAAARGH

going well with boyfriend :3 like I said in singles thread had the best weekend ever with him :) just sad to say goodbye as always :( but oh well, I get to kidnap him for a while during the xmas holidays MWHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Oct13 - Gou-chan/IceClimber/RainCard
Freyarule

Postby Adziu on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am

Well, it didn't work last time but that doesn't mean it won't this time!

I'm happily coupled-off and hope it lasts a very long time. It still feels like those heady first weeks in so many ways, which is remarkable.
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby blastuk on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 am

I hope this thread dies.

Much love,
Matt.
blastuk

Postby zombie on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:10 am

I'm worried about the long term, I have never lasted more than 13 months in a relationship, it's the killer number, I really hope it doesn't happen again.
zombie

Postby contradicting_lies on Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:35 am

zombie wrote:I'm worried about the long term, I have never lasted more than 13 months in a relationship, it's the killer number, I really hope it doesn't happen again.

thats the main panic i have in my relationship atm
also am i doing things right. like am i being to cling or not clingy enuf xD
im just a paranoid mess XD
contradicting_lies

Postby Freyarule on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:00 am

Adziu wrote:Well, it didn't work last time but that doesn't mean it won't this time!

I'm happily coupled-off and hope it lasts a very long time. It still feels like those heady first weeks in so many ways, which is remarkable.

I know, right? We had our 5 week anniversay sunday just been (5 weeks from expo lol) and it was as awesome as our first date :D

I just really hope I can make it work. Most I've been in a relationship is 2-3 years but he lived in Canada and we met over the internet so it was a VERY long distance relationship. Plus we never met in real life so basically my current boyfriend is my first PROPER boyfriend :3
Freyarule

Postby neko_riddles on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

Freyarule wrote:
Adziu wrote:Well, it didn't work last time but that doesn't mean it won't this time!

I know, right? We had our 5 week anniversay sunday just been (5 weeks from expo lol) and it was as awesome as our first date :D

I just really hope I can make it work. Most I've been in a relationship is 2-3 years but he lived in Canada and we met over the internet so it was a VERY long distance relationship. Plus we never met in real life so basically my current boyfriend is my first PROPER boyfriend :3

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, I hope that your reltionship works, cos im sure that the guy your going out with is warm, affectionate, caring, sootheing, comforting and down right smexy :P
x
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neko_riddles

Postby zombie on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Anyone got any nice couple pictures to show off?

I do but we're in Pj's. I don't wanna share em. 3:
zombie

Postby Raymatt Havoc on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:37 pm

zombie wrote:Anyone got any nice couple pictures to show off?

I do but we're in Pj's. I don't wanna share em. 3:

Yet they are on facebook...

<goes back to singles thread>
O o
Raymatt Havoc

Postby zombie on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Stop being creepy man! :V

Besides, she put them on facebook.
zombie

Postby Adziu on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:55 pm

One issue with the previous couples thread was that it started to get awwwwkward when people put up things like couply pictures and then broke up...

I've posted some coupley pics in the posers thread and sometimes they pop up on my dA, so I don't think I'll leave any here just now!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby Freyarule on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:14 pm

neko_riddles wrote:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, I hope that your reltionship works, cos im sure that the guy your going out with is warm, affectionate, caring, sootheing, comforting and down right smexy :P
x

Yeah like stop pumping your ego up anymore than it is baby :P

lol love you really x3
Freyarule

Postby contradicting_lies on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 am

i hs a couples related question

how do u stop urself missing ur partner, even tho u know its only maybe a few days till u see them?
contradicting_lies

Postby diphenhydramine on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 am

Hello there couples thread 8D

contradicting_lies wrote:i hs a couples related question

how do u stop urself missing ur partner, even tho u know its only maybe a few days till u see them?

This is something you just have to deal with I'm afraid! Is this not seeing them for a few days due to just not having anything arranged for a while? Or is it a matter of distance meaning you physically can't?

Given how WiggyDee insists he needs this "education" thing at a so called "university", he is not here, but 150 miles away. If it's a long distance thing, you find other ways to communicate, like texting or phoning etc, and in particuar having skype or an equivalent is nice because you can go about your general computer business, or just hang out in your room, and still have them close by to talk to face to face C:
diphenhydramine

Postby Adziu on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:32 am

T-t-t-telephone or email!
Adziu
Board Moderator

Postby WiggyDee on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 am

*Presses buzzer*

1. Get lots and lots and lots of work to do as well as christmas shopping
2. Make sure the deadline is in under a month
3. Set the next time you're going to see this person within that timespan.
4. Suddenly the time you have to wait goes by a lot faster.
WiggyDee

Postby contradicting_lies on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 am

hmmm i like the idea of getting work done xD

we do telephone n e-mail even tho hes just down the tubes by like 30 mins xD
its just he is usually quite busy at work so doesnt usualy text back straight away, which i understand.
still xD jus wish i could be over there all the time but i know we arnt at the stage where i can do that (and not be deemed clingy) XD

think it is just a case of me having to deal with it n stop being insecure about things
contradicting_lies

Postby Freyarule on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:04 am

contradicting_lies wrote:hmmm i like the idea of getting work done xD

its just he is usually quite busy at work so doesnt usualy text back straight away, which i understand.
still xD jus wish i could be over there all the time but i know we arnt at the stage where i can do that (and not be deemed clingy) XD

think it is just a case of me having to deal with it n stop being insecure about things

I know EXACTLY how you feel :) my bf is one and a half hours on the train away from me and due to my uni work we can only see other on weekends (plus he needs to get a new job DON'T YOU >_>)
So it feels pretty rubbish when I say goodbye to him :( but er yah, I just get involved with work and usually text him loads :) sometimes I ring him up when I feel the worst and need to hear his voice lol
Freyarule

Postby neko_riddles on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 am

Freyarule wrote:
contradicting_lies wrote:hmmm i like the idea of getting work done xD

I know EXACTLY how you feel :) my bf is one and a half hours on the train away from me and due to my uni work we can only see other on weekends (plus he needs to get a new job DON'T YOU >_>)
So it feels pretty rubbish when I say goodbye to him :( but er yah, I just get involved with work and usually text him loads :) sometimes I ring him up when I feel the worst and need to hear his voice lol

AAAAAAW baby dont be sad, after all we make sure that every minute we spend together is the best times of our lives :P
Loneliness is a real killer, so you just gotta comfort yourself in the thought that the next weekend is not too far away, and that during the xmas holidays you no doubt will get to see the people you lve everyday :)

Yeah, job :P cough cough sorry bout that :D xoxox
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neko_riddles

Postby Nessie-chan on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Try every two weeks, since I am a jobless bum, he only works in a crappy shop and theres abou 149 miles between us >_>

Albeit I saw him for the Ball this weekend, and I will see him again this coming weekend for the Nottingham meet, I still bawled like a baby at the train station because after that we probably wont see each other for a month. Unless I get a job by then and I can go and see him much more often.

It's been nearly 3 months since we started dating and nearly 4 months since we met each other. We do nark each other off a lot but I worked it out its cuz I miss him too much and get upset by that and let my frustrations on him. Not good I know, but he does the same and we find a happy medium.

We are scarily comfortable with each other too. I mean, scarily xD
Slave Ranger!
Nessie-chan

Postby Freyarule on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:29 pm

neko_riddles wrote:
AAAAAAW baby dont be sad, after all we make sure that every minute we spend together is the best times of our lives :P
Loneliness is a real killer, so you just gotta comfort yourself in the thought that the next weekend is not too far away, and that during the xmas holidays you no doubt will get to see the people you lve everyday :)

Yeah, job :P cough cough sorry bout that :D xoxox

NYAAAAN *ubermegaglomp of love*

Yeah we haven't really had our first argument yet...we've had small little spats about stupid things I think, but they were mostly playful...
Freyarule

Postby zombie on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Seems like most of the couples in here are distance relationships like mine.

I am having the 'MISSING THEM A LOT' issue at the moment, been like 3 days since I saw her, seeing her again this weekend regardless of the massive 200 miles between us.

Did anyone have an awkward first "I love you" moment? Did you prep yourself for it or did it come out naturally?
zombie

Next

Return to GAMES & SPAM