(WRESTLING) Ted Dibiase

Discuss the SPORTS @ MEMORABILIA area at the NEC Birmingham. Don't forget to visit the main MEMORABILIA site also http://www.memorabilia.co.uk

(WRESTLING) Ted Dibiase

Postby Admin on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:07 am

WRESTLING: Ted Dibiase

TED DIBIASE - The Million Dollar Man
Attending: Both days

Admin
Site Admin

Re: WRESTLING: Ted Dibiase

Postby DGTWoodward on Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:20 am

Ah the MILLION DOLLAR MAN.

"Everyone's got a price, everyone's gonna pay...'coz the MILLION DOLLAR MAN always gets his way!"

Good wrestling choice, and perhaps now with SUNNY, one more male star?

Good choice, keep them coming.
DGTWoodward

Re: (WRESTLING) Ted Dibiase

Postby snot182 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Autograph £15 each
Professional Photograph £20 per person

PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPH DEAL
MILLION DOLLAR MAN & VIRGIL £25 per person
snot182

Postby Mr Beaver on Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:14 pm

*** Edited as per rules that apply to Mr Beaver ***
Mr Beaver

Postby Mr Beaver on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 pm

Maybe my post was a bit strong [see I am learning!] and deserved to be deleted. I apologise.

But it would be interesting to learn the official line, for the price rise?.
Mr Beaver

Postby Admin on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Refer to your own post that you made in the general section of the Memorabilia forum and the answers are there.

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr Beaver on Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 pm

That’s a fair comment, but why isn’t there some record in your office of recording what guests are charging at your competitors events?.
Mr Beaver

Postby Admin on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 am

Mr Beaver again a number of edited posts, stop stirring things up needlessly!

As we have already said we did not set the prices, they are set by the people that bring in the wrestlers.

If there is a change in cost then that is an operational matter for them and one that is relayed when we have been told.

Please stop discussing things in threads that are not directly related to the content.

This is about the guest only and prices and so on should be discussed in the general section of Memorabilia.

You have been fully answered now.

Lets not go down the same road with you as we normally do before each Memorabilia event with your snide comments and so on as it will not be tollerated.

If further posts are made with in a section where it should not be by you they will be deleted as a different set of rules relate to you as opposed to anyone else.

Admin
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Mr Beaver on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:44 pm

*** Edited as per forum rules that apply to Mr Beaver ***
Mr Beaver

Re: WRESTLING: Ted Dibiase

Postby WaveCrest on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:41 pm

DGTWoodward wrote:Ah the MILLION DOLLAR MAN.

"Everyone's got a price, everyone's gonna pay...'coz the MILLION DOLLAR MAN always gets his way!"

Good wrestling choice, and perhaps now with SUNNY, one more male star?

Good choice, keep them coming.

Ah yes, that catchphrase rings a bell and makes me think back to the days when I used to watch the WWF wrestling on Sky regularly (the weekly shows along with the special events which Sky Sports showed. My favourite special event was the Survivor Series). The Million Dollar Man was one of my favourite bad guy WWF wrestlers. Some of the bad guy wrestlers became good guys, but the Million Dollar Man never did. Is he in the Legends of Wrestlemania video game?

If I go to the event I shall definitely be getting Ted DiBiase's autograph.
WaveCrest

Postby rickyparty on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:05 am

Yes he's in Legends of Wrestlemania, and there are some good video clips of his Wrestlemania matches on there too.

Great that you can get a photograph of Million Dollar Man and Virgil together as well, especially if they have the Million Dollar Belt in the photo too! :D
rickyparty

Postby WaveCrest on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

rickyparty - Thanks for answering my Ted DiBiase Legends of Wrestlemania question. It's going to interesting seeing what he looks like, as the last time I saw him on the telly was probably 20 years ago. I can't remember what was the last WWF special event he appeared in.
WaveCrest

Postby rickyparty on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

He was on Raw a few weeks back, didn't see it myself but read the online report.

I think he makes a few appearances for the WWE when possible, usually to help put his son over.
rickyparty

Postby snot182 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:23 pm

rickyparty wrote:Yes he's in Legends of Wrestlemania, and there are some good video clips of his Wrestlemania matches on there too.

Great that you can get a photograph of Million Dollar Man and Virgil together as well, especially if they have the Million Dollar Belt in the photo too! :D

He will have the Million Dollar Belt with him

oh, he doesnt look a great deal different now to what he did a few years back! Real nice guy
snot182

Postby snot182 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Mr Beaver wrote:Maybe my post was a bit strong [see I am learning!] and deserved to be deleted. I apologise.

But it would be interesting to learn the official line, for the price rise?.

obviously didnt see your original post but i just want to say...

i posted the pricing in the original thread as that was on the forum of the people bringing the wrestling guests in, they have since changed.
I dont know why as i dont work for them, im simply copy and pasting the information across so people know as i like to be helpful, i can only assume it was due to the costs of bringing these guests over was re-evaluated and they realised they may not make the money back on the guests?
That said, they are no more in line with the usual costs of guests coming in from the States are certainly not over priced either which is good news, shame they were upped though of course, everyone likes a bargain!! Ha!
snot182

Return to SPORTS @ MEMORABILIA