scottish people meet

This is where any guests attending the event are announced. Chat about anything to do with the event that does not fit into the other categories. Dont forget to visit the main website at http://www.londonexpo.com for updates also

Re: scottish people meet

Postby Wolf D. Andy on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:35 pm

man that sounds like a great laugh =) suppose longest longest I've been theres an hr tho. 20 isnt old tbh but when I got to 19 it felt pretty old might just be when u get to 20 it starts to feel really bad
yohohohoyohohoho
Wolf D. Andy

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Lol aye it does that lol. Ah well maybe its just coz its been a life of hard knocks to this age that i feel more like 200 than 20 :p That mite b it. But yeah central's a laugh, there was this one time when there was a bunch of guys on a stag do and me and my mates jumped in to their fotos and i ended up wearing a top hat and doing the tango with the future groom through central :lol: Could only really happen in Glasgow to be honest lol. I love it!
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Wolf D. Andy on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:02 pm

aye glasgows the best place in the world for a night out suppsoe it depends on the poeple u know as well last expo was a amazing laugh cause of the poeple we met randomly
yohohohoyohohoho
Wolf D. Andy

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 pm

Well currently, apart from my sis, i know no-one else going to expo lol. So im all for randomness :) makes life more fun

And nite outs aren't so much fun in Glasgow anymore, too much trouble these days!
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Wolf D. Andy on Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:33 pm

defos randomness is awesome
yea it quite unfortunate it used to be really fun =( the friday night at expo is like a night out tho so its all good
yohohohoyohohoho
Wolf D. Andy

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 am

Yup. Ah well random people and cosplay makes life fun! What do you guys usually do when you meet up? Like drink or go to ichiban/ wagamama or some such?
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Wolf D. Andy on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Tbh, not really sure =/ this will be the first one I've been to. suppose that could happen tho just depends on what people want to do
yohohohoyohohoho
Wolf D. Andy

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:06 pm

Lolgasms! Im a big girl not a kiddie so :p

Well that sounds good to me, seems like u gots a plan. As i said before i work every weekend so imma have to sort that out in plenty of time. And i totally agree with the wagamama and oko comment btw (my lil sis disagrees, she loves wagamama, im an ichiban lover lol).

Im always happy to go to teh pub XD but my little sis is too young to drink so i shall have to remove her.... But otherwise im in :)
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm

Ok as im a relative computer user virgin i not got a facebook (yeah i see the look of horror!) lol

And i didn't question how u were arranging teh meet, i has faith in u whoever u are. And if i can handle Tjs (teh work x.x )talk downs then i can handle anything lol!
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Well dats cool. I may actually still have to wrok that day so i will probs be dresses as normal as i get like. Having a leader is usually good for a group of peoples, makes things run relatuvely smooth(ish). So fun fun :) coolio, im not easy to spot as i no longer have red hair anymore :( but my sis does so ul see us lol (running is optional :p)
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Coolio sounds like fun!

So wotcha cosplaying as and where be the convention? Coz im just nosey like dat :p
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby jamwa on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 pm

I'll try make it through to this one as last one was a laugh!
jamwa

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Lols fairie nuffs but i aint a gatecrasher so no worries. Guessing its an ingroup thang! and yah i saws so thankee m'dear i'll add u later just in case i needs info or sum such. Thankee :)
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm

cool. Btw what part of glasgow u from? Im from teh east end, surrounded by junkies, poverty and neds with buckie :p woohoo! (jk)
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Ah its just coz it said at side glasgow :) thot id askies
Pink Faerie Linzi

Postby Supersoup on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:08 am

Well you can count me in!!!

Tis my first Expo ever!!! so really looking forward to it. I will be coming down with Jamwa.

Twill be my first time in Glasgow as well i might add :)

Twill be good to meet people who will be at Expo so i dont look like a lost sheep lol
Supersoup

Postby Pink Faerie Linzi on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Lol aww SuperSoup im thinking the sames as you :) newbies together with experience! But u should visit Glasgow from time to time :) its a good place relatively lol
Pink Faerie Linzi

PreviousNext

Return to GENERAL CHAT