SAVE KYOU KARA MAOH!!!!

Chat about Anime Village the area of the London MCM Expo for fans of everything Anime & Manga

SAVE KYOU KARA MAOH!!!!

Postby 0-o-sweetiez-o-0 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:56 pm

Okay, so I've recently been watching the anime, Kyou Kara Maoh for what is probably the third time recently and
I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!
My sister and I desperately want there to be a fourth season, so she did some searching and came across a petition, which will be taken to the animators of Kyou Kara Maoh, in order to continue the anime into a fourth season. The problem is, they need 100,000 'signatures' for this petition (That is their goal.) And thus far, there are only 846 supporters. Basically, it's not going anywhere. So I came to all of you for help. If you love Kyou Kara Maoh as much as I do, or even if you've never seen it and will just help me because you're a die hard anime fan, then PLEASE sign this petition.
Thankyou in advance to everyone who signs it and, if at all possible, could you please leave a comment here saying you've signed it so I can thank you individually. Again, thankyou :)
Link is here --> http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/savekkm/
PS- If any moderators see this and I'm not allowed to post this topic for any reason then I apologise and I will remove it immediately.
xxx
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ
0-o-sweetiez-o-0

Re: SAVE KYOU KARA MAOH!!!!

Postby henachoko on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 pm

I signed this ages ago and got a couple of others to sign as well.

Good idea to post here.

Seriously people! Save the best anime EVER created!
henachoko

Re: SAVE KYOU KARA MAOH!!!!

Postby 0-o-sweetiez-o-0 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Wooooo Thankyou so much!! We still need a lot more people though xx
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ
0-o-sweetiez-o-0

Return to ANIME VILLAGE @ EXPO