CLAMP Group - SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: CLAMP Group - SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Postby Lady Bahamut on Fri May 21, 2010 6:15 pm

CrimsonWings wrote::D
I went through the script today and i think this is going to be EPIC!
We must definatly meet up, maybe at the meet to rehearse, is someone has a ipod doc that holds the one with the camera i'll put the mixed song on my Ipod and we can rehearse timings :3

I have an iPod with the song, but I dont have loud speaker things unfortunately! XD

KiraraYumi: The posts came from a sudden surge in activity!! XDD And thanks :) I hope your wig comes in time! I just hope it hasn't been caught up in the ash cloud somewhere or held in customs?
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
Lady Bahamut

Postby CrimsonWings on Fri May 21, 2010 7:21 pm

The posts appeared because of meee! <,3
CrimsonWings

Postby Strawberry on Fri May 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Another update (sorry for sooooo many updates lol)

My friend Kerri, will be cosplaying as CCS Sakura in her 1st Opening outfit. I never knew she was cosplaying as Sakura until I saw her CI! I told her to join us :D

@ natalienoodles
awwww, you look so cute with your Sakura wig and the dress is looking so pretty!
Strawberry

Postby Lady Bahamut on Fri May 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Strawberry wrote:Another update (sorry for sooooo many updates lol)

My friend Kerri, will be cosplaying as CCS Sakura in her 1st Opening outfit. I never knew she was cosplaying as Sakura until I saw her CI! I told her to join us :D

@ natalienoodles
awwww, you look so cute with your Sakura wig and the dress is looking so pretty!

Yay! More people! Do you know what day that is? I'm assuming Saturday? :P

And yes Fai, the posts appeared because of you!! I'm looking forward to seeing your tattoo BTW!
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Strawberry on Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:

I forgot to mention which day >.<"
She will be coming at the Expo Saturday, so I assume it's on Sat too. I don't think is she is able to make it on Sun.
Strawberry

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sat May 22, 2010 10:27 am

Strawberry wrote:
Lady Bahamut wrote:

I forgot to mention which day >.<"
She will be coming at the Expo Saturday, so I assume it's on Sat too. I don't think is she is able to make it on Sun.

Okay, all added! XD

And to the masq people: I've now booked my train tickets home on the Sunday at 7pm-ish. So if for some reason the masq over-runs alot I may have to leave once we've done our bit XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby AvalonDrake on Sun May 23, 2010 2:09 am

I'll be going on Saturday and I'll be going as Sakura from CCS! This group should be amazing! I'd love to join you!

(I'm in an original battle costume btw - based on the 2nd season OP dress)
AvalonDrake

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun May 23, 2010 10:26 am

AvalonDrake wrote:I'll be going on Saturday and I'll be going as Sakura from CCS! This group should be amazing! I'd love to join you!

(I'm in an original battle costume btw - based on the 2nd season OP dress)

Hey there! You are more than welcome to join us :D I've added you to the list! ^^ I look forward to seeing you!
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Strawberry on Sun May 23, 2010 5:38 pm

Just a question to the people who had entered the masquerade in previous Expos.

Apparently my friends were supposed to look after my bag whlist I enter the masquerade are either no longer going to the Expo on Sunday or leaving early. So was wondering if there is a safe place to leave our bags or if the cosplay desk will look after our bags? I know the cosplay desk at Midlands Expo will look after your stuff, but not 100% sure about London.

heh! I can't survive going to the Expo without a bag as Chii will have no pockets and need a bag to store my hotel key, tube ticket etc...
Strawberry

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun May 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Strawberry wrote:Just a question to the people who had entered the masquerade in previous Expos.

Apparently my friends were supposed to look after my bag whlist I enter the masquerade are either no longer going to the Expo on Sunday or leaving early. So was wondering if there is a safe place to leave our bags or if the cosplay desk will look after our bags? I know the cosplay desk at Midlands Expo will look after your stuff, but not 100% sure about London.

heh! I can't survive going to the Expo without a bag as Chii will have no pockets and need a bag to store my hotel key, tube ticket etc...

I think if you put your bags at the cosplay desk they'll look after them during the masq ^^

And lol!! I take a bag no matter what XD I just take it off for pictures :P I'll have my sexy Tsubasa bag with me allllllll day 8D
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Lady Bahamut on Mon May 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Hey! Sorry to double post but I wanted to show you...

How is it looking so far?
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby charlieparrot on Mon May 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:Hey! Sorry to double post but I wanted to show you...

How is it looking so far?

Woah :shock: that is so kl!!
charlieparrot

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon May 24, 2010 6:48 pm

I'm officially not cosplaying Subaru this Expo...too afraid that I'll rush the costume and either have the wig not show up on time (probably is stuck in ash backlash) or die of heat while wearing it...so it's been postponed to October (better halloween cosplay anyway =P). I'm kinda sad, but now I have all summer to complete the costume and complete it well, which I'm exited about! x3
So I'll be cosplaying Syaoran on Sunday in his default outfit instead...much betetr for wram weather, and already completed <3

@LadyB: That is so pretty! Good luck with the rest, you must have loads patience! (I never realized Fai's tattoo was a bird....derp Dx)
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Mon May 24, 2010 6:59 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:I'm officially not cosplaying Subaru this Expo...too afraid that I'll rush the costume and either have the wig not show up on time (probably is stuck in ash backlash) or die of heat while wearing it...so it's been postponed to October (better halloween cosplay anyway =P). I'm kinda sad, but now I have all summer to complete the costume and complete it well, which I'm exited about! x3
So I'll be cosplaying Syaoran on Sunday in his default outfit instead...much betetr for wram weather, and already completed <3

@LadyB: That is so pretty! Good luck with the rest, you must have loads patience! (I never realized Fai's tattoo was a bird....derp Dx)

Awwww, okay :) It's a shame that you can't finish it, but I'll get to see your Syaoran instead! X3

And thanks both of you ^^ It does take alot of patience, especially with me correcting every little mistake *perfectionist* XD Funnily enough, I looked through all of my Tsubasa/xxxHolic manga and there has only been ONCE where the FULL tattoo has been shown without anything else in the way ^^; And yes, it is a bird XD Lol!!!!

Oh and guys, if it rains we'll meet just inside the West Entrance okay? I'm really hoping it doesn't though XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby charlieparrot on Mon May 24, 2010 7:17 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:I'm officially not cosplaying Subaru this Expo...too afraid that I'll rush the costume and either have the wig not show up on time (probably is stuck in ash backlash) or die of heat while wearing it...so it's been postponed to October (better halloween cosplay anyway =P). I'm kinda sad, but now I have all summer to complete the costume and complete it well, which I'm exited about! x3

aww thats a shame but yay! Syaoran! XD And yh Subaru's outfit suits halloween :) Kl! Im in the CLAMP group in Oct too so I should see you then, too ;) I had the same situation with my first cosplay (default TRC Sakura). Sometimes postponing the cosplay can make all the difference, plus you end up with a great outfit instead of a rushed one ^^

Ive nearly finished my corset and finishing the white skirt won't take long, so Im nearly done :)
charlieparrot

Postby natalienoodles on Mon May 24, 2010 9:00 pm

@ Lady B Looks very accurate so far! 8D

@ KiraraYumi Aww! Ahwell if it's better for you then I look forward to seeing it later this year ^_^
natalienoodles

Postby Lady Bahamut on Tue May 25, 2010 2:56 pm

How you were planning on doing this Saturday night of the Expo Fiona, I'll never know XDDD

Now I gotta cut it out and paint it onto the PVC.... *watches my sanity fly over the rainbow!*
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue May 25, 2010 5:23 pm

N'aww, thanks you guys! <3 I'll definatly have him ready by October, and nothing will be rushed >w<

@LadyB: O_O That's awesome!
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed May 26, 2010 4:32 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:N'aww, thanks you guys! <3 I'll definatly have him ready by October, and nothing will be rushed >w<

@LadyB: O_O That's awesome!

Thanks :) I've now cut out and painted about half of it on. I'll do the remaining half tomorrow!

I tried my wig on for the first time today... and now I'm worried that I'm gunna look really stupid :cry: I was too afraid to try the whole cosplay on T_T I'm scared I'll ruin it for the rest of you :(
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Lord Zero on Wed May 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Bah my Fai is falling apart T_T
I hope it will at least stay in one piece till expo's over T_T

I'm gonna be happy to see you guys 8DD
O__O
Lord Zero

Postby AvalonDrake on Wed May 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Not sure what time I'm gonna be getting there now - still hope to meet up with you guys but may not make it! :(
AvalonDrake

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed May 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Lord Zero wrote:Bah my Fai is falling apart T_T
I hope it will at least stay in one piece till expo's over T_T

I'm gonna be happy to see you guys 8DD

Oh no!!! I hope it stays together for you! I look forward to seeing you ^^

AvalonDrake: Awww, don't worry about it if you don't! We'll probably be hanging around for awhile depending on what people want. If we're not where it says we're meeting up, I may have moved the group elsewhere for photo's... probably by the river or the trees (if its not raining!)
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby LittleMissChikorita on Thu May 27, 2010 5:18 am

We're usually around for a while, EPIC CAPE CONTEST! Lol. October was awesome! Only 2 days now! X
MOKO CHAN!!
¬.¬ Mokona hungry!
LittleMissChikorita

Postby charlieparrot on Thu May 27, 2010 10:14 am

I'll be visiting you guys on Sat (I'll have long blue hair, like my sig). :)

(still needs to finish Sakura >.<" only a little more sewing/cutting lol)
charlieparrot

Postby Lady Bahamut on Thu May 27, 2010 1:49 pm

LittleMissChikorita wrote:We're usually around for a while, EPIC CAPE CONTEST! Lol. October was awesome! Only 2 days now! X

I have no cape this time unfortunately XD

Charileparrot: GO GO GOOOOOOO!!!!

Fai's tattoo is nearly finished. It'll probably need another coat of paint but that'll be easy to do once I've got all of the first layer down~
Oct
Lady Bahamut

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO