CLAMP Group - SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: CLAMP Group - SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 pm

Strawberry wrote:@ KiraraYumi
I never noticed you were the Syaoran cosplayer. I believed we did meet, but I never talked to you..... soooooo sorry. I am usually shy to speak to new people especially if I didn't know they are a forum member who I talked to beforehand.

It's okay, I wasn't exactly starting any conversations either (mainly because I couldn't remember your username at the time Dx) I'd love to talk to you next time! =D You looked awesome, by the way! I adored your Chii >w<

@Crimson: You are awesome as Fai, had the mannerisms perfect, and you looked great! You were really nice too, thanks for taking me to the meet with you guys^^

@LadyLara: Haha, that was awesome xD

@LadyB: Don't worry about the facial expressions too much, loads of people do that! Your part with LadyLara was great!

Congrats to everyone who was in the masq, you all looked wonderful!
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Thanks KiraraYumi ^^

I just finished making this today. It made me lol so I thought I'd share for those who don't use Cosplay Island XDD

...And Fai never poked Mugetsu again XD
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
Lady Bahamut

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Ack, double post! I've never double posted before...I feel so ashamed T-T

@LadyB: Haha, protective Watanuki! xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:26 am

It made me laugh XDD

...Now that I've cosplayed Watanuki I'd really love to have a xxxHolic group T_T

And it looks like the October boards are ready to go! Shall I make the next CLAMP thread again even though I won't be doing a CLAMP cosplay both days this time? I plan to do one on Saturday but I'm undecided as to what yet =/
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby charlieparrot on Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:51 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:It made me laugh XDD

...Now that I've cosplayed Watanuki I'd really love to have a xxxHolic group T_T

And it looks like the October boards are ready to go! Shall I make the next CLAMP thread again even though I won't be doing a CLAMP cosplay both days this time? I plan to do one on Saturday but I'm undecided as to what yet =/

That would be kl :) Let me know once you've decided which cosplay ^_^ I don't think it matters that you'll only be doing CLAMP on Sat (I was only Sakura on Sun in May but visited the group on Sat ^^)
charlieparrot

Postby KiraraYumi on Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

@LadyB: Just so you know, I was almost going to cosplay Himawari-chan because I saw a wig that would be perfect for her on sale, but it was still kind of expensive so I didn't get it >< Kinda wish I did now, her school uniform's pretty easy...
Please make the thread again! It'd be weird seeing someone else's name as the creator of it! xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:47 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@LadyB: Just so you know, I was almost going to cosplay Himawari-chan because I saw a wig that would be perfect for her on sale, but it was still kind of expensive so I didn't get it >< Kinda wish I did now, her school uniform's pretty easy...
Please make the thread again! It'd be weird seeing someone else's name as the creator of it! xD

Awww really?? T_T It'd be great to have a Himawari! I could swoon over you ALLLLLL day XDDD

And okay, I will XD I'll keep checking on Monday XD

Charileparrot: I suppose so XD I'd still be there Sunday, but I guess someone can... take over as such on Sunday if they wanted ^^ I was going to do another Syaoran cosplay but now I'm in a Watanuki mood... XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby CrystalNeko on Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:22 pm

I need to come on here more oTL

Did I hear xxxHolic group? 83 I love xxxHolic 10 times more than Tsubasa so have always wanted to cosplay from it! I dunno when, but I want to cosplay Yuuko's victorian outfit
(>> http://heysayanime.kokidokom.net/wp-con ... /yuuko.jpg <<)
or Himawari's Victorian outfit
(>> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/295712 <<)

There are others I wanted to do, but they're the main ones 8D
I can do it anytime as well, preferably Yuuko because she has straight hair like me 8B (I've curled my hair like Himawari before but it took a whole hour, by a professional hairdresser =_= )

Can't do it for Oct though, I'm already booked up with 4 costumes at least LOL XD; (Can't make May either cause I'm not going, shock horror ;O) Yeah I'm useless with group joining xD;
CrystalNeko

Postby charlieparrot on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 pm

CrystalNeko wrote:I need to come on here more oTL

Did I hear xxxHolic group? 83 I love xxxHolic 10 times more than Tsubasa so have always wanted to cosplay from it! I dunno when, but I want to cosplay Yuuko's victorian outfit
(>> http://heysayanime.kokidokom.net/wp-con ... /yuuko.jpg <<)
or Himawari's Victorian outfit
(>> http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/295712 <<)

There are others I wanted to do, but they're the main ones 8D
I can do it anytime as well, preferably Yuuko because she has straight hair like me 8B (I've curled my hair like Himawari before but it took a whole hour, by a professional hairdresser =_= )

Can't do it for Oct though, I'm already booked up with 4 costumes at least LOL XD; (Can't make May either cause I'm not going, shock horror ;O) Yeah I'm useless with group joining xD;

Those cosplay ideas both sound amazing! You should definately join the CLAMP group if you make either of them at some point ;)
charlieparrot

Postby LadyLaraCroft on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Guess what I'm doing either next May or even October... (I have already started it so it WILL be perfect...)
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/Syaoran-and-Sakura-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicles-5985329-1581-1080.jpg
And my Syaoran says he wants to cosplay this Syaoran cause this version looks bad-a*s :D
I am TheEmoEmu. Deal with it.
LadyLaraCroft

Postby charlieparrot on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm

LadyLaraCroft wrote:Guess what I'm doing either next May or even October... (I have already started it so it WILL be perfect...)
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5900000/Syaoran-and-Sakura-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicles-5985329-1581-1080.jpg
And my Syaoran says he wants to cosplay this Syaoran cause this version looks bad-a*s :D

Wow! I love those outfits! Cant wait to see them :D
charlieparrot

Postby CrimsonWings on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:44 am

O.o Goodluck...
I'm doing FFXIII this October so i can join you ^.^
Sorry D:
CrimsonWings

Postby CrimsonWings on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am

KiraraYumi wrote:
Strawberry wrote:@ KiraraYumi
I never noticed you were the Syaoran cosplayer. I believed we did meet, but I never talked to you..... soooooo sorry. I am usually shy to speak to new people especially if I didn't know they are a forum member who I talked to beforehand.

It's okay, I wasn't exactly starting any conversations either (mainly because I couldn't remember your username at the time Dx) I'd love to talk to you next time! =D You looked awesome, by the way! I adored your Chii >w<

@Crimson: You are awesome as Fai, had the mannerisms perfect, and you looked great! You were really nice too, thanks for taking me to the meet with you guys^^

@LadyLara: Haha, that was awesome xD

@LadyB: Don't worry about the facial expressions too much, loads of people do that! Your part with LadyLara was great!

Congrats to everyone who was in the masq, you all looked wonderful!

Where you the Chii i met in the Masquerade?
Sorry, my memory is very bad these days xD
CrimsonWings

Postby Lady Bahamut on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:42 am

LadyLaraCroft wrote:Guess what I'm doing either next May or even October... (I have already started it so it WILL be perfect...)

gnoushgfohgmbza!!!

That is my favourite Tsubasa artwork!!! I will seriously fangirl ALL OVER YOU if you do that!!! I want to do that version myself but I don't have the skills for that yet XD

Crystalneko: Do it for my Watanuki photoshoot!!! Do it do it do iiiiit!!!!!

XD Lol, seriously, I have no idea what to do for October right now D: Anyone actully interested in a xxxHolic group? Or I can do a Syaoran cosplay if someone would like to do a world specific costumes? XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby LadyLaraCroft on Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:50 am

:D fangirling, eh? sound liek funnnnn :P

I wish I could do October but I'm already booked up both days for a winx club group, but I probs will come for hugs, I miss youuuuu
LadyLaraCroft

Postby Lady Bahamut on Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:56 pm

LadyLaraCroft wrote::D fangirling, eh? sound liek funnnnn :P

I wish I could do October but I'm already booked up both days for a winx club group, but I probs will come for hugs, I miss youuuuu

:wink:

Waaaaaah!!! I'll need extra hugs then!! XD

Haha! I got in with the CLAMP group thread again first!! GO ME! XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Strawberry on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:37 pm

@ KiraraYumi
Awww thank you. I'll make sure I will talk to you in the next Expo.

OMG! I LOVE that artwork and costumes. I was considering making that costume aswell, however I have no idea how to make the head piece/veil. I have made Sakura's massvie pink dress, so will be using the same techinque, however...... *cries* I have no idea how to make the veil stick out unless I use interfacing which may pull the wig down >.<"
Anyways I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing those cosplays. You were a cute Sakura and I'm sure you'll look fantastic.
Strawberry

Postby LadyLaraCroft on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:52 am

Strawberry wrote:OMG! I LOVE that artwork and costumes. I was considering making that costume aswell, however I have no idea how to make the head piece/veil. I have made Sakura's massvie pink dress, so will be using the same techinque, however...... *cries* I have no idea how to make the veil stick out unless I use interfacing which may pull the wig down >.<"
Anyways I'm soooooo looking forward to seeing those cosplays. You were a cute Sakura and I'm sure you'll look fantastic.

Awww, thanks :)
I pretty much have an idea on how to do the big veil, but I gotta test it out first...
LadyLaraCroft

Postby senshicrystal on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:46 am

Kinda lost the plot line here x D A week goes by and I forget what everyone says ^^;

@Lady Bahamut: Include postage in that and we have a deal :D hmm how would we go about this? o.o

And yeah with October being 3 days I'm sure to wear Kobato again. Kohaku (Wish) is a possibility but so is Natsuki (Summer Wars film)... choices, choices!
senshicrystal

Postby Lady Bahamut on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:01 pm

senshicrystal wrote:Kinda lost the plot line here x D A week goes by and I forget what everyone says ^^;

@Lady Bahamut: Include postage in that and we have a deal :D hmm how would we go about this? o.o

And yeah with October being 3 days I'm sure to wear Kobato again. Kohaku (Wish) is a possibility but so is Natsuki (Summer Wars film)... choices, choices!

Okay ;) I won't ask for payment just yet, give me time to make him first. Is paypal okay?

And I always vote CLAMP XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby senshicrystal on Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:37 am

@Lady Bahamut- Yep that works just fine... hmmm as I tend to not check the forums regularly anymore maybe Facebook might be better? Facebook here Hope that works o.o
senshicrystal

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO