Vocaloids Group - SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Vocaloids Group - SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Postby Emochris on Thu May 27, 2010 2:44 pm

With the weather not looking too good (raining on Saturday apparently), what are we going to do???
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

Postby JoMomma on Thu May 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Bring an umbrella and hope for the best? It's apparently only really light rain, but it'll be cloudy :C
JoMomma

Postby 100ribon on Thu May 27, 2010 3:59 pm

me matsuda are going to bring...

FFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
100ribon

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu May 27, 2010 4:54 pm

If it rains, we'll meet inside by the entrance( facing the hotels) and figure out what to do from there. Light showers...I hope it's only light, my headphones are made of cardboard! T_T

@matsuda: I have 'em, no worries!^^

@Calica: Hope it came in...be casual Gakupo! That'd be nifty! 8')
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Emochris on Thu May 27, 2010 5:38 pm

JoMomma wrote:Bring an umbrella and hope for the best? It's apparently only really light rain, but it'll be cloudy :C

If its light rain thats fine, but looking at the bbc website, heavy rain :(
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu May 27, 2010 5:40 pm

sorry for the double post (or not? xD), but here's my styling progress and my headphones~
BIG FILES

Is it 'Len' enough? D8
~edit already~ the ponytail won't look like that on the day, don't worry XD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby ukotaku on Thu May 27, 2010 5:42 pm

Ergh.....rain........ I guess this is a good time for a depressing photoshoot lol

and YES, Bring some FOOD! Ice cream to be precise >D

So how many people have fast track tickets on Saturday? So I can keep an eye out for those who have 8DDDD

@Kirara: Wow....your living room looks so relaxing :O

I seriously love the headphones x3
Saturday: Yumasaki Walker-Durarara!!
Sunday: Orihara Izaya-Durarara!!
ukotaku

Postby Tiff on Thu May 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Hey everyone! This may be my last post til we meet at Expo! woo xD
We have early tickets!! ^_^
As for the weather, we'll just have to play it by ear and decide what we're going to do if it does rain >,<
Love the wig Kirara! And the headset is awesome! ^^

I have to go pack some more stuff now, may be back on later, if not see you all at expo! Look for the lost Neru, that'll be me ^_^
Uncle Bob's Rumba Coffee!8P
Tiff

Postby ukotaku on Thu May 27, 2010 6:00 pm

@Tiff: AWESOME! I will see you on Saturday morning! 8D

I just hope There won't be another Neru and I say hi to the wrong person =_=;
ukotaku

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu May 27, 2010 6:04 pm

@ukotaku: Haha, thanks! xD Glad you like the headphones, yay^^
I've got early tickets too, so look out! =D I'll be the Len talking a lot to their mother xD (with mah accent ;D)

@Tiff: Thankya, glad you think so!^^ See you Saturday! >w< dun forget lunch!
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu May 27, 2010 8:58 pm

*double post of doom, sorry, didn't want to edit*

Last time posting before Expo! Have safe trips, and don't forget to come back to the thread after Expo on Sunday/Monday for photos and stuff!

Bye bye, see you guys over the weekend! <3
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Emochris on Thu May 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Cya at the weekend then :D
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

Postby JoMomma on Thu May 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Bye to everyone who has already left =P
I might be on tomorrow because I'm leaving on Saturday.

See you all then 8D
JoMomma

Postby Emochris on Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 pm

JoMomma wrote:Bye to everyone who has already left =P
I might be on tomorrow because I'm leaving on Saturday.

See you all then 8D

I'm travelling on Saturday morning so i know what you mean
Manchester Comic-con '13
Emochris

Postby Calica on Fri May 28, 2010 9:19 am

Sorry guys I don't have my gakupo outfit! There's a high chance I won't be him at all during sunday, I don't wanna just walk around in casual clothes so I'll just be the Medicine Seller, :C Sorry~!
Guy-Manuel May London Expo.
Calica

Postby VampireV on Sat May 29, 2010 2:11 pm

good luck everyone I wish I could join in^^
VampireV

Postby CosplayIsCool on Sat May 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Hello!!!!!!!
sorry i haven't posted in a while D;
I should be coming on sunday as rin!!
but where is the meeting place and time we have to meet?
PLUS FAILEDCOSPLAYER IF YOUR READING THIS ITS ME THE ONE WITH THE BEAR KIGURUMI IN MCM DANCE GROUP X'DD
CosplayIsCool

Postby JoMomma on Sun May 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Even though most of you aren't here right now, I'm writing sort of lovely messages for everyone <3

@ukotaku: You & the Sandplay group looked sooo awesome *_* And I salute you for eating ice cream in that weather. I wonder why there was an ice cream van anyway xD

@matsuda: Even though I told you this multiple times, you looked so cute >< I was like "Ahhh~"

@Kirara: It was really fun hanging around with you 8D I'd love to meet up again in October ^^; AND YOUR ACCENT WAS AMAZING. When I got home my mum was telling everyone how nice you were xD

@Tiff&Nen: I wish we could have spoken more, but you guys seemed so shy :C and I liked your "LOL Neru" bag xD

@MuffinQueen: Like everyone else, you looked and were awesome. So were your organisational skills.

It was a shame about the Magnet group... Me & Kirara waited for 20 minutes but no one showed up and then I had to leave D:

Here are a few pictures I got: http://www.flickr.com/photos/50660258@N03/sets/72157624043606153/ (to make them bigger click "all sizes" near the top)

Edit: Look what I found! http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/150/7/f/London_MCM_Expo_May_Vocaloid_by_ChibiSophox.jpg
Last edited by JoMomma on Mon May 31, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoMomma

Postby Nen on Mon May 31, 2010 9:22 am

@Jo: I'm actually pretty shy when I first meet people xD; You're so tall >.< Your cosplay was pretty 8D
@Kirara: I loved your accent ^o^ Your Magnet Len was great!
@Matsuda&100ribon: Your cosplays were cute & thank you for the hugs <3 >///<
@Uko: When I saw you coming towards me and Tiff I was like "OMG HE FOUND US!" xD Your costume was so cool, as were the other Sandplay cosplayers! The Sandplay Miku was funny (I mean the way she was kinda hugging/harassing me cos I was so small) xDD
@Vampy: I'm so sorry you couldn't make it; I hope to see you in October! >:O
@Chris: It was so funny when you found out I was Nen muahaha! The evil sister >8D
@Calica: It's a shame your costume didn't come in time D:
@Neko: Your Zatsune dress was so pretty <3!!

@everyone: If you haven't given me your email address yet, please do so I can add you! I wanna keep in touch with all of you awesome people >.<
Casual!Miku (VOCALOID)|Fionna (Adventure Time)
Nen

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon May 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Fwah, our group was awesome, guys! Welld one to everyone! x3
Thanks to those who liked my accent, haha! I don't get that very often! xP

@Jo: You were so awesome, I loved haging out with you! I felt like I made lunch akward, so thank you for letting me eat with you guys^^ Definatly need to meet up in October! We should do another Rin/Len cosplay together too, I had so much fun posing with you! XD Say hi from me to everyone you were with, they were really nice~! =D
lol @ that photo! What were we doing? xD

@ukotaku: You and your group looked great! Like Jo, I salute you for eating ice cream in the cold (and an expensive ice cream at that xD) Thanks for the hug aswell! =3

@Tiff and Nen: Sorrow if I seemed foward when I first saw you >.>; I got exited since I was looking for you all day, and then you were there. Hope we can see you again and that we'll be able to talk more this time! And thanks for the compliment Nen, you both looked great too^^

@matsuda and ribon: you guys were so cute and peppy >w< I looked for you both on Sunday, but I couldn't find you...we'll have to beyblade some other time, alright? x3

@MuffinQ: You were awesome, thank you for sheltering my headphones and being so great at organizing poses! I saw you on Sunday too, but I didn't realize it was you until you were walking away...^^; And thanks for taking photos mine and Jo's crazy poses xD

@Neko: I saw you on Sunday....but I didn't realize it was you until you were halfway down the hall because only then did it strike me that a Zatsune with a Mikuo walked by me....I'm lame >< You both looked great!

@Calica: I saw a casual Gakupo while waiting for the lift in the Ibis on Sunday, but I wasn't sure if it was you or not so I didn't say anything...and I guess it wasn't. Good thing I kept my mouth shut! xP Hopefully you can cosplay Gakupo some other time! =D

Sorry for any possible typos/left out people...
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby 100ribon on Mon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm

@kirara: we were waiting for you at the doors at 2 we then went to look for you but gave up after about half an hourit didnt help that some body kept going off to hug people not looking at anyone in particular(stares at matsuda) , your cosplay was awsome maybe we will see you around in october.
@tiff+nen: your welcome for all the hugshooray for not being the only midgets, im making a vocaloid group for october and matsuda is making a dance group. my e-mail is erynhadrill@..co.uk and matsuda's is tinnytripp1@btinternet.com anyone can add us but make sure you say who you are or we will be like who the hell are you and probaly delete you, and when you say who you are say pancakesdont askxD
everyone's cosplays were awsome and it was great meeting all of you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
100ribon

Postby ukotaku on Mon May 31, 2010 5:09 pm

IM BACK AT HOME NOW!!!!! Damn I feel depressed that the expo has ended =____=

@Jo: Hahaha Thanks xDDDD You magnet Rin was amazing >.< The Ice cream van was quite random (I don't even know how it drove up there LMAO) But its a good thing for us Kaitos x3

@Kirara: awwww no problem xD, I was quite worried when I first saw you, I thought I got the wrong person at first (Especially when you speak good english LOL). It was Good to meet you x3

@Nen and Tiff: .......You make it sound like Im a stalker LOL, Thank you and yes.... Issy loves to joke around with people xDDDDDDD

And yes, I would love to get in contact in the future. add me on facebook 8D

http://www.facebook.com/ukotaku
ukotaku

Postby MuffinQueen on Mon May 31, 2010 5:25 pm

@kirara: gonna agree with everyone else here, i loved your accent XD I wanted to stand there and be like "say more words" but i didn't wanna seem weird XD;;; You looked awesome as len~ I'll be sure to get the photos of yours and Jo's silly poses up XD
and that sucks you didn't recognise me on sunday D: If i'd seen you i would of been like HI OWO
@Jo: You looked so georgeous as rin *O* sorry i couldn't protect your headphones aswell D:

Sorry if i seemed bossy to anyone when trying to organise the photos DX I hate taking control like that so yeah DX
But it was lovely too meet everyone you all looked adorable and awesome~
I'm uploading the photos i've got now so i'll post a link soon :D
MuffinQueen

Postby JoMomma on Mon May 31, 2010 5:36 pm

@Kirara: You didn't make lunch awkward D: But it was scary when you just appeared and sat down with a sandwich xD
I probably wont cosplay Vocaloid in October...but I'd still love to meet up <D And we should totally Kagamine-it-up again too xD Like doing Gekokujou or Sync 8D
In that picture, I'm sure ukotaku said something about looking suprised so thats what I did DX

@Muffin: >//< Thanks, and thats okay about my headphones xD They were pretty dead when I got home anyway

@Nen: So am I usually :/

@everyone: You all looked awesome!!

5 months till next Expo now 8D
JoMomma

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon May 31, 2010 5:47 pm

@ribon: Ah, I was at the voice actor panel at 2. The meet was supposed to be 12, but I got held up in the CLAMP group and by the time I left it was about 12:15 and I didn't see anyone from here....so next time, for sure!

@ukotaku: I'll add you! =D I always forget that people will think I'm Belgian one here, I should clarify that in my signiture or something next time xP

@MuffinQ: Haha, thanks so much!^^ Yeah, I saw you when you came over to the hill to drop off CrystalNeko (I think) aand I kept looking at you...and then you walked away and someone said to someone else "Are you sure you don't want to go with Jo?" and at that point I realized it was you... It was kinda funny since I was standing right in front of you at first xD
I didn't think you seemed bossy, we needed someone to take a firm grip on poses! Once again, thanks for that!

@Jo: Haha, that's the part I was talking about! xD I was hungry...nothing more I can say about that xP
And yus, we need to meet again in October and be Kagamines together again for sure! We have ways of contacting each other, so we should be able to sort something out~
5 months....I'm exited already! 8D
wat.
KiraraYumi

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO