Pirates vs Ninjas Group

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Pirates vs Ninjas Group

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Sounds like a good plan. 10 minutes early let's say, since Mini might be busy at another meet before that.
I'm gonna be heading off first thing tomorrow so i'll probably not be on the forum now before expo. So I'll see everyone there.
Izzi-chan

Postby curethedarkness on Thu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm

I will be going there tomorrow evening, is anything going on at Friday night that my crew and I could go to? We could even just meet up tomorrow instead if that would be better for you, i don't mind either way.
curethedarkness

Postby Izzi-chan on Thu May 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Most people hang out in the bar or outside the Premier Travel Inn on Friday night, and we'll be no different. Won't be hard to spot - Mini will have a rediculous number of lollies on her and we usually wear clothes with the symbol of our group on (it's in kelsall-l4j's signiture).
Izzi-chan

Postby curethedarkness on Thu May 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Brilliant, we're staying at that hotel anyway so we'll deffinatly go there. I dont know what we'll be wearing since we wont be in costume on friday... I will try find you. I am tall, have glasses and a ginger goatee beard contrasting my brown hair. I will be in a group of 7...hell i'll bring my pirate flag just so you have something to look out for. It's attached to quite a big pole so that'll be fine.
curethedarkness

Postby BlueNutmeg on Fri May 28, 2010 11:11 am

Haha. This is a cool thread. My cosplay hasnt arrived and my back up coslpay is a pirate cosplay. BUT ill probably be hanging around with the Umineko group (my original cosplay was umineko) But if I see you lot ill come say hi. =)
Sat-Draugr
Sun-Fem.Scout
BlueNutmeg

Postby madconqueror on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Perfect group and i have they will soon have a pirates and ninja videos for more enjoyable.
madconqueror

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO