Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

I chatted to a really nice Yuri and Raven both days, and saw a cool Luke on Saturday who I caught a glimpse of at PTI on the night.
Oh and I saw a Genis xD
I kinda glomped them all, so if any of you were those and a guy with green hair was like, "AHMAGAWD" and thrust himself upon you that was me, sorry xD;
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving

Postby Enyaron on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:50 pm

Lloyd_Irving wrote:I chatted to a really nice Yuri and Raven both days, and saw a cool Luke on Saturday who I caught a glimpse of at PTI on the night.
Oh and I saw a Genis xD
I kinda glomped them all, so if any of you were those and a guy with green hair was like, "AHMAGAWD" and thrust himself upon you that was me, sorry xD;
Was the luke in the PTI playing pool and hanging around with a Kyo Cosplayier?(I think he was kyo still lol)
Orginally here since may 2006
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:09 pm

@Ice Climber: I didn't see you at all...I don't know how I missed you ><

@Mirror: I saw you! You were the first Luke I saw, so glad I didn't go up to you now thinking you were Enyaron xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Previous

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO