Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Postby goldfish on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 pm

jaffdude wrote:Genis eats rita for breakfast.
>:)

...i wonder if i should bring a book this year for self defense |D;; then again, it'll be a burden to carry @__@;;
goldfish

Postby mogwai k on Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:22 am

goldfish wrote:

...i wonder if i should bring a book this year for self defense |D;; then again, it'll be a burden to carry @__@;;

don't worry Repede will protect you! lol woof woof!
mogwai k

Postby KiraraYumi on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:01 pm

I'm sorry guys, I'm not going to cosplay Sophie anymore. I thought about it for a bit, and I don't want to pay that much for a wig I can wear with only one costume...I might cosplay her one day, but not for a year at least. I'll stand by my first offer of showing up as Asch for the shoot though, if you think it's worth it (it won't be difficult to bring, but I don't have a wig for the costume). Either way, I'll be hanging around this thread and I'll be at the shoot! No way am I gonna miss it =D

@goldfish: haha, Rita again? That costume's getting a lot of use out of it! You make a great Rita though^^
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby jaffdude on Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 am

goldfish wrote:

Bring a cook book ill need it >:D
jaffdude

Postby jaffdude on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:15 pm

:(
jaffdude

Postby goldfish on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:07 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:I'm sorry guys, I'm not going to cosplay Sophie anymore. I thought about it for a bit, and I don't want to pay that much for a wig I can wear with only one costume...I might cosplay her one day, but not for a year at least. I'll stand by my first offer of showing up as Asch for the shoot though, if you think it's worth it (it won't be difficult to bring, but I don't have a wig for the costume). Either way, I'll be hanging around this thread and I'll be at the shoot! No way am I gonna miss it =D

@goldfish: haha, Rita again? That costume's getting a lot of use out of it! You make a great Rita though^^

lol, yh, although i somewhat lost the blastia crystal choker (thing) somewhere ¬.¬;; gonna turn my house upside down first before i make another one |D;;
goldfish

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 pm

@goldfish: That's a shame, hope you find it!

and just for fun, last year's group
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2335708/
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Reicheru on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:49 am

I'm liking that since the last time I was here, more people have signed up ;D Wheew~! More Tales of Symphonia characters!
Also I'm not liking the fact that hair grows slowly... And I reaaaaaly don't want to get a wiggytypething =w= Extentions seem like a good option XD;
Reicheru

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

Hmmm I might be able to cosplay Mithos again, like last October. Or maybe I'll de taking my Dhaos from Phantasia again, like two years ago. Or my new cosplay from Symphonia: Undine.

I'll get back to you guys on that one, k?
Sabaku no Cella

Postby KiraraYumi on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Sabaku! =D Hiya!!
I'd love to see Dhaos again >w<
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:Sabaku! =D Hiya!!
I'd love to see Dhaos again >w<

Looks like I'll be re-making the black bodysuit then ^.^' I'd love to cosplay him again, since other cosplayers in the Netherlands don't know Phantasia that much >.>' Only Symphonia is known there.
Sabaku no Cella

Postby KiraraYumi on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Sweet, I can't wait^^ If someone yells "DHAAAAAAAOOOOOOS!!!" that'd be me, just so ya know x3
I'm actually surprised by how many Tales games Belgians know, a friend and I cosplayed Luke and Asch in 2007 and loads of people would walk by us and say "Luke fon Fabre!" in a low voice, it was kinda funny xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Well hopefully some people at Animecon will know at least the summons from ToS, or I would be explaining to them who Undine is all day long X'D
Sabaku no Cella

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Sabaku no Cella wrote:Well hopefully some people at Animecon will know at least the summons from ToS, or I would be explaining to them who Undine is all day long X'D

I hope they'll know who you are, Undine is awesome^^ Her Symphonia version is my favorite, I can't wait to see your cosplay! Are you still cosplaying her for October's Expo?
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:
Sabaku no Cella wrote:Well hopefully some people at Animecon will know at least the summons from ToS, or I would be explaining to them who Undine is all day long X'D

I hope they'll know who you are, Undine is awesome^^ Her Symphonia version is my favorite, I can't wait to see your cosplay! Are you still cosplaying her for October's Expo?

I'll definately cosplay Undine for the October Expo, and maybe a friend of mine will cosplay as Celcius then ^.^
Sabaku no Cella

Postby Enyaron on Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:56 pm

I'm currently a luke fon fabre cosplay from TOA 8)~ I'll be attending up in lukes outfit and feeling rather nakid~ xD
Orginally here since may 2006
Enyaron

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:39 am

I'm still deciding which Tales cosplay I'll wear: Mithos, Dhaos or Undine. Since I like all three very much, I can't decide . . .

So what do you guys think? Which Tales cosplay shall I wear during the Expo?
Sabaku no Cella

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm

@Sabaku: Definatly Dhaos!

@Enyaron: Luke?! Okay, that settles it, I am definatly bringing Asch along for this photoshoot. I'm sure running to the hotel and back outside won't take too long! Only down side is, as I've said before, my hair isn't Asch's length or color anymore so I'll be a brunette short-haired Asch, so sorry about that xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Sabaku: Definatly Dhaos!

@Enyaron: Luke?! Okay, that settles it, I am definatly bringing Asch along for this photoshoot. I'm sure running to the hotel and back outside won't take too long! Only down side is, as I've said before, my hair isn't Asch's length or color anymore so I'll be a brunette short-haired Asch, so sorry about that xD
Indeeds 83 Although I've rescently worn him to an event the back of the wigs gone from sort of ending in a fine tip (like a cats tail) to a wolfs tail look were its insanely bushey at the end <_< xD
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Ice climber wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:@Enyaron: Luke?! Okay, that settles it, I am definatly bringing Asch along for this photoshoot. I'm sure running to the hotel and back outside won't take too long! Only down side is, as I've said before, my hair isn't Asch's length or color anymore so I'll be a brunette short-haired Asch, so sorry about that xD

If all else fails say you're Yuri from the PS3 version of Vesperia. There's a Asch costume for Yuri, Tear of Estelle and Luke for Flynn. There are more costumes like that in it was well.

I completly forgot abou Yuri's Asch costume! I need to get a wig for my Yuri cosplay anyway, so might get that and wear it! Thanks for the sugtgestion!

@Enyaron: I'm sure you could fix it with the right products! 'sides, Luke's hair is kind of messy anyway xP
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:33 pm

OK it's settled, I'll be cosplaying Demon Lord Dhaos during the Expo. I''m planning him on sunday since I already have plans on cosplaying Myotismon from digimon on Saturday and Axel from Kingdom Hearts.

And Dhaos is still complete and is an easy fit as well ^.^ Will be warm though with two capes around me while wearing black XD But if the weather will be like two years ago, when I wore him during the May Expo, then I'll be able to manage with the heat.

BTW: Here's a pic of my Dhaos cosplay:

Sabaku no Cella

Postby Enyaron on Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:10 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:
Ice climber wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:@Enyaron: Luke?! Okay, that settles it, I am definatly bringing Asch along for this photoshoot. I'm sure running to the hotel and back outside won't take too long! Only down side is, as I've said before, my hair isn't Asch's length or color anymore so I'll be a brunette short-haired Asch, so sorry about that xD

If all else fails say you're Yuri from the PS3 version of Vesperia. There's a Asch costume for Yuri, Tear of Estelle and Luke for Flynn. There are more costumes like that in it was well.

I completly forgot abou Yuri's Asch costume! I need to get a wig for my Yuri cosplay anyway, so might get that and wear it! Thanks for the sugtgestion!

@Enyaron: I'm sure you could fix it with the right products! 'sides, Luke's hair is kind of messy anyway xP
Indeeds and its mainly the back which people wont be taking pictures of <_< soo it should be okayies 83
Enyaron

Postby Tundra on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:33 am

Enyaron wrote:I'm currently a luke fon fabre cosplay from TOA 8)~ I'll be attending up in lukes outfit and feeling rather nakid~ xD

YES!!!!!!!! ToA cosplay!!!!! I was wondering whether any'd turn up xD I've been stalking this thread since it was made hoping for one xD My apologise....

...May I... have a hug?
Tundra

Postby Enyaron on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Tundra wrote:
Enyaron wrote:I'm currently a luke fon fabre cosplay from TOA 8)~ I'll be attending up in lukes outfit and feeling rather nakid~ xD

YES!!!!!!!! ToA cosplay!!!!! I was wondering whether any'd turn up xD I've been stalking this thread since it was made hoping for one xD My apologise....

...May I... have a hug?
Awwwies~ and mayyybeee <_<
Enyaron

Postby Tundra on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 am

*is happy* :lol:
Tundra

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO