Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Re: Tales of Cosplay group and photoshoot

Postby Lloyd_Irving on Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:20 pm

My participation's still up in the air, due to Gaga, not sure if I can even go see her.

Hm...
BRING ON MAY
Lloyd_Irving

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 am

Okay, group or not, I'm bringing Asch now because Yuri's going to be at Expo! Yay >w<
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Enyaron on Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:Okay, group or not, I'm bringing Asch now because Yuri's going to be at Expo! Yay >w<
You should anyways so I can claim piggy back rides off you while your cosplaying Asch and get many people giving us odd looks 8D
Orginally here since may 2006
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 pm

Enyaron wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:Okay, group or not, I'm bringing Asch now because Yuri's going to be at Expo! Yay >w<
You should anyways so I can claim piggy back rides off you while your cosplaying Asch and get many people giving us odd looks 8D

That sounds so very out of character and amusing xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby goldfish on Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

ah, that's a bummer =/
And i should really check this forum more often but i'm work loaded with college assignments @__@
hmmm, half of vesperia won;t be here hmm? I might cosplay something else with my friends for May and make a comeback as Rita in October?
Or should I attempt another Tales Of.... hmmmm...hard choices now =/
goldfish

Postby Enyaron on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:04 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:
Enyaron wrote:

That sounds so very out of character and amusing xD
Indeeds 8D all the more reason to do it 8D

goldfish wrote:ah, that's a bummer =/
And i should really check this forum more often but i'm work loaded with college assignments @__@
hmmm, half of vesperia won;t be here hmm? I might cosplay something else with my friends for May and make a comeback as Rita in October?
Or should I attempt another Tales Of.... hmmmm...hard choices now =/
Do an Abyss Cosplay <_< JOIN US, For the greater good....
Enyaron

Postby goldfish on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:48 pm

I-I guess I'll go an fish out my Anise costume wherever it may be xD;; Though I won't have a Tokunaga OTL|||
goldfish

Postby KiraraYumi on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 pm

goldfish wrote:

I-I guess I'll go an fish out my Anise costume wherever it may be xD;; Though I won't have a Tokunaga OTL|||

Yay!
I just looked on ebay for Tokunagas, and there were none >< I wish I'd gotten one when Abyss came out! Maybe you could find a pattern to make one? Though it'd be pretty hard, from the looks of him...
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby goldfish on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:48 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:
goldfish wrote:

Yay!
I just looked on ebay for Tokunagas, and there were none >< I wish I'd gotten one when Abyss came out! Maybe you could find a pattern to make one? Though it'd be pretty hard, from the looks of him...

The thing is... I don't know how to make a round head for a doll xD;; i should find a template, no?
goldfish

Postby Enyaron on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:45 am

goldfish wrote:
KiraraYumi wrote:
goldfish wrote:I-I guess I'll go an fish out my Anise costume wherever it may be xD;; Though I won't have a Tokunaga OTL|||

Yay!

The thing is... I don't know how to make a round head for a doll xD;; i should find a template, no?
Could just make a plushie of it? xD and stuff the head with cotton etcs until you get the desired shape 83
Enyaron

Postby goldfish on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Could just make a plushie of it? xD and stuff the head with cotton etcs until you get the desired shape 83

I could but I'd need a lot more stuff then i have right now xD;; And I need money for that OTL (current money is for pokemon soul silver haha;; )
I started it the last time i went as Anise on a sunday but never finished him in time so this time i'm prolly finish him....with a rather...flat face? (unless i re-do the head again and make it round instead lol)
goldfish

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:27 pm

@goldfish: I'm sure anything you can whip up will be fine! Any Toki-chan would be awesome >w<

naruto-deidarafan- wrote:yo, will anyone, be cosplaying Tales of Vesperia in October?

mogwaik will have a decent sized group of Vesperia cosplayers in October, consisting of whoever's on the list for it on the front page (I assume^^)
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm not sure, I've never spoken to her outside of here.
Estelle is awesome, I hope you'll cosplay her! She needs more cosplay love <3
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Sorry guys, but I have to cancel Dhaos, since I already am in two groups (Digimon and Kingdom Hearts) And I don't want to pay a lot of extra money if I bring more luggage than normally allowed by Belgian and French customs -.-'
Sabaku no Cella

Postby Kuzu Kuzu on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:17 am

Happy Easter!

Oh, this thread is incredibly relevant to my interests! Tales Of needs more love!

I'm sure the world doesn't need more Yuri and/or Flynn, but I've been slowly...agonisingly, ridiculously, going backwardsly slowly been working on them so, with some effort (and more armour making materials in the case of the latter), I'll probably be wandering around as either of them come October! I was aiming for May but, as usual, my patterns haven't magically rearranged themselves into clothes. )8

Well, it'll be that or Rutee, but that involves buying yet another wig and I'm fast running out of room as it is.

If any of you May cosplayers get waylaid by an idiot with a camera, it's probably me. :> I don't get enough chances to gush over the series.
Kuzu Kuzu

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:52 pm

@Deidara: I love Vesperia, but I can only play it when I'm at my friend's house T-T I searched for you on Facebook, but I didn't know which one was you. I think three results came up...?^^;

@Sabaku: N'aww! D= You're still cosplaying Summon Spirits in October, right?

@KuzuKuzu: Yay, another fan x3 I'd love to see Flynn or Yuri! There's no such thing as too many of either one of them ;3 Rutee would be amazing too! Grah, makes me wish I made my Leon cosplay last year...
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sabaku no Cella on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Sabaku: N'aww! D= You're still cosplaying Summon Spirits in October, right?

Off course. I'll definately bring that one to the October Expo ^.^ And there's a slight chance I'll be bringing Dhaos with me, but only if it fits in my suitcases.
Sabaku no Cella

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:31 pm

That's great news =D
Hope you can fit it in!
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat May 01, 2010 10:32 am

Pffft, this thread kinda died. Brining it back to life~!

Who's still going to be cosplaying Tales? I ordered my wig for Asch and it should be in pretty soon, so I'm definatly still brining him to cosplay for a couple hours on Saturday. I want to meet up with you guys still (especially the Abyss cosplayers!) but we haven't set a time or anything, so I figured we should probably do that ! >.o
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Kuzu Kuzu on Sat May 01, 2010 12:14 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@KuzuKuzu: Yay, another fan x3 I'd love to see Flynn or Yuri! There's no such thing as too many of either one of them ;3 Rutee would be amazing too! Grah, makes me wish I made my Leon cosplay last year...

And it's decided, I'm going to be putting myself through armour hell to please my Yuri buddy. :v Flynn is proving to be 100% not fun.

You should definitely make a Leon, one day! (8

I'd love to drop by for some stalkerish photos once you fix up a time, if you don't mind! I'm a Tales cosplayer in spirit. \o/*curses lack of materials to complete things for May*
Kuzu Kuzu

Postby Enyaron on Sat May 01, 2010 1:45 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:Pffft, this thread kinda died. Brining it back to life~!

Who's still going to be cosplaying Tales? I ordered my wig for Asch and it should be in pretty soon, so I'm definatly still brining him to cosplay for a couple hours on Saturday. I want to meet up with you guys still (especially the Abyss cosplayers!) but we haven't set a time or anything, so I figured we should probably do that ! >.o
My wig is holding somewhat D8 but my brother stole my wig styleing clips Q~Q, I still need a hair net too >_< Omg, someone should set up a cosplay supply stand at expo =o they'd make MILLONS.
Enyaron

Postby KiraraYumi on Sun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

@Kuzu Kuzu: So you're coming as Flynn in October?? Sweet! =D
I'll definatly get around to cosplaying Leon, I was looking foward to it too much to drop him altogether^^ dunno when that'll be though...but it WILL happen!
Even if everything goes horribly wrong and we somehow don't meet up, feel free to say hi! I'm always super-happy when someone recognizes Tales cosplay^^

@Enyaron: They really should have a supply stand...I know the cosplay desk has some repair kits, but that's about it...Hope you can get your stuff back from your brother ><
wat.
KiraraYumi

PreviousNext

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO