Kamen Rider Decade was here?

Discuss the UK's largest Masquerade event which takes place both days during the London MCM Expo.

Do you Cosplay? Then tell us what you like about the event we organise, what costumes you are wearing or how you feel we can improve Cosplaying at the London MCM Expo

Kamen Rider Decade was here?

Postby KidouSenshi on Sun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you Rider or tokusatsu fans out here seen Kamen Rider Decade in the Expo yesterday, or perhaps today? I didn't go myself because I'm busy with schoolwork, but my sister did and see saw a picture online of this weekend's Expo that had Kamen Rider Decade in the background, which suprised us, especially me, who thought that there won't be a speck of Kamen Rider in the Expo, as it's not as popular compared to anime, so most people wouldn't know what it is. But since there was a Decade cosplayer, I wish I was there to look for him and say "hey, you're Kamen Rider Decade!" and talk about Kamen Rider. My brother and sister didn't see him there, though. So if any of you have seen him, then please tell me! Maybe if the Decade cosplayer himself is in this forum, then he can come out and talk here! That would be nice, because I never seen a Rider fan or cosplayer in the Expo! It's always been Power Rangers/Super Sentai, because everybody has heard of them. :lol:
KidouSenshi

Re: Kamen Rider Decade was here?

Postby RubyUria on Mon May 31, 2010 9:54 am

I did meet him up close on Saturday but we were just passing each other, I have to say, I wasn't expecting any Riders at teh Expo, Power Rangers was a definite.
Shinku ~ Dog Days
Sat Oct 2011
RubyUria

Re: Kamen Rider Decade was here?

Postby RozzaSsarcasmo on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 pm

I missed him! I love kamen rider so much (I just wish you could buy the kamen rider things there), are you going this october too? because I will yell "ONORE DECADO!!!!"
Being sexually excited is highly inappropriate.
RozzaSsarcasmo

Return to COSPLAY & MASQUERADE @ EXPO