Halo Cosplay (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Halo Cosplay

Postby xPhaseChanx on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:00 am

Oh man - I can't wait to see some awesome Halo cosplayers! I startedmaking my own set of spartan CQB armor in June but then ran out of time. It can take ages to make a full set and I didn't want to rush tbh. Next year though...next year!

I may bring along my old Cortana cosplay outfit from last year and wear that on one of the days. :)
xPhaseChanx

Postby Blueblade9342 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:57 pm

That would be awsome to have cortana there as well since theres going to be spartans! You should do even if only for a few moments...though saying that, EVERYONE knows theres no such thing as a cosplay for "a few moments" lol
Blueblade9342

Postby Phi on Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:30 pm

xPhaseChanx wrote:Oh man - I can't wait to see some awesome Halo cosplayers! I startedmaking my own set of spartan CQB armor in June but then ran out of time. It can take ages to make a full set and I didn't want to rush tbh. Next year though...next year!

I may bring along my old Cortana cosplay outfit from last year and wear that on one of the days. :)

Omg Phase! O_O I will give my left arm if you come as Cortana for expo and we can snap some epic Cortana/Dare shots together!! ^___^
And omg, borderlands cosplay *siezure on floor* <3
Phi

Postby xPhaseChanx on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Phi wrote:
xPhaseChanx wrote:Oh man - I can't wait to see some awesome Halo cosplayers! I startedmaking my own set of spartan CQB armor in June but then ran out of time. It can take ages to make a full set and I didn't want to rush tbh. Next year though...next year!

Omg Phase! O_O I will give my left arm if you come as Cortana for expo and we can snap some epic Cortana/Dare shots together!! ^___^
And omg, borderlands cosplay *siezure on floor* <3

*flail*

Eeeeeeh I knoooow! I can't wait to see you as Dare - I ebt your armor looks bloody amazing irl. Where abouts are you staying? x
xPhaseChanx

Postby Phi on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

xPhaseChanx wrote:Eeeeeeh I knoooow! I can't wait to see you as Dare - I ebt your armor looks bloody amazing irl. Where abouts are you staying? x

*Squeee* ^^ We're staying at the Travel Lodge in east india =O What about yourself??
Phi

Postby xPhaseChanx on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 am

Phi wrote:
xPhaseChanx wrote:Eeeeeeh I knoooow! I can't wait to see you as Dare - I ebt your armor looks bloody amazing irl. Where abouts are you staying? x

*Squeee* ^^ We're staying at the Travel Lodge in east india =O What about yourself??

We're staying at Novotel this time - never been there before! Usually we do stay at the Travel Lodge or Premiere Inn, but it was so much more expensive in those two palces so we looked for an alternative. I wonder how far away our hotels are from eachother...O_o

I doubt I will be wearing my Cortana costume to the Expo itself - but I would totally dress up in it afterwards in the evening or before for a mini Halo photoshoot or something!
xPhaseChanx

Postby Ashika on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 pm

I doubt we will get into the masq now so I was thinking we could go to this:

http://www.mcmexpogroup.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=303&t=15491

And who is up for a big meet up of all the Halo people as we have quite a few Halo cosplayers now? We can arrange a time and place on the sat for a big photo shoot or something?
Ashika

Postby MasterJh on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:35 pm

I reckon a photo shoot on the saturday would be epic! :D We'd need a time and palce, though.
May2012
SSC Soldier(ArmyOfTwo)
MasterJh

Postby Ashika on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:38 am

ok...

Well I'm gonna say 2 o'clock on Saturday at the bottom of the stairs near the statue. IF anyone has a problem with the time etc then let me know.. Also let me know who actually wants to come!

Ashika - Miranda Keyes
MasterJH- Recon Spartan
Retribution - Hunter
Blue - ODST
xPhaseChanx - Cortana (maybe)
Phi - Dare +
2 ODSTs +
Hyabusa!
Last edited by Ashika on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ashika

Postby Retribution on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:11 pm

As usual, put down Blue and I for the photoshoot for sure. :)
Retribution

Postby Ashika on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Added you to the list!

Anyone else?
Ashika

Postby Retribution on Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 am

Random Fact of the something.
Blue and I just did a little height test. With my armour on entirely, including the spines... I'm not going too fit in my house. Gonna be scraping along the cieling. Gonna get some more construction work done on the hunter tomorrow. Looking forward too it. :D

And remember, no pepping with this thing. It's entirely original work.
Retribution

Postby xPhaseChanx on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 am

Ashika wrote:Added you to the list!

Anyone else?

I may wear my Cortana costume for a few hours on Saturday for a photoshoot - it's my favourite costume which I have ever made! Count me as a maybe. :3
xPhaseChanx

Postby Ashika on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 pm

xPhaseChanx wrote:
Ashika wrote:Added you to the list!

Anyone else?

I may wear my Cortana costume for a few hours on Saturday for a photoshoot - it's my favourite costume which I have ever made! Count me as a maybe. :3

Ok will do!! Would be great if you do!!! :)
Ashika

Postby MasterJh on Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Battle Rifle is finished! My girlfriend realised i have no weapon so knocked this up in 3 days, from scratch.

Details
May2012
SSC Soldier(ArmyOfTwo)
MasterJh

Postby Retribution on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:24 am

Oh sweet! Love it. :D
Retribution

Postby Blueblade9342 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:08 pm

gota say JH that looks awsome,, well done to ur misses!
I finished me sniper tooo today (piccsy inprogress thread)
Blueblade9342

Postby Ashika on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Woooo I checked the fringe page and we are all registered! So the meet up is sorted and hopefully a few more halo cosplayers will see it on the day and turn up! =)
Ashika

Re: Halo Cosplay (Registered)

Postby Phi on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:05 pm

I'll be there as Dare with two riot-gear ODST's and a very blue hayabusa spartan ^_^
Can't wait!!

-Phi
Phi

Postby Ashika on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Awesome! Its gonna be great to have so many halo cosplayers together!! ^^
Ashika

Postby Retribution on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Well, my plans too spray tonight go relatively hi-jacked lol. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow then. Lol.
Also, once again for the new guys I'm seeing, ignore my signature. Saturday, not Sunday.
Retribution

Postby Ashika on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Hey everyone I just had a thought (shocker I know)! We don't really want to meet out by the statue if its raining!! So if it is pouring down we will meet just inside the west entrance. Obviously everyone is gonna stand out bar me so should be easy enough to find each other.

If you cant find the group my mob no. is 07885465485. So give me a ring if you need info! x
Ashika

Postby Ashika on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:41 pm

A BIG thank you to everyone who came to the meet on Saturday! JH and I were not expecting half as many people so it was great!! Hope to see some of you again next year!
Ashika

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO