CLAMP Group - *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: CLAMP Group - *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby blackorcid on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:56 pm

watanuki's glasses are framless right? have you tried pharamacy's or £ shops? they ussually have reading glasses.
Hunters of the night deny these dark beast's their tomorrows!
blackorcid

Postby mandi taichou on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 pm

blackorcid wrote:watanuki's glasses are framless right? have you tried pharamacy's or £ shops? they ussually have reading glasses.

I shall investigate! ^.^
mandi taichou

Postby Lady Bahamut on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:39 pm

I had a photoshoot of my Watanuki cosplay today X3 I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Edit: Oooooooh, I can't take my eyes off my new banner XDDD
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:26 pm

@Lady Bahamut

Love the banner ^.^ and you know watanukis white collar did you sew that on? (sorry for asking so much first time i've made a cosplay)i didn't whether to so I ended up in an arguement with the lady who cuts my fabric xD
mandi taichou

Postby Strawberry on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:57 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Strawberry: I'd love to! =D I'd say I'd go on with you for certain, but I'm not sure what time I'll need to leave on the Sunday...I'll be starting my first year of Uni and I'm pretty unclear of how long I'll be able to stay since I'm not sure how long travel will take or how much it'll cost x_x
I'd really like to do an entry this time, I hope it'll be possible!^^

Lady Bahamut wrote:Well... Okay then. As long as you don't mind having a mis-matched Syaoran XD I can't say for sure right now if I can yet though

Well, CLAMP is always full of cross-overs, so it does not really matter if our costumes don't match or even if we are from different CLAMP series.

@ Lady Bahamut
I saw your new Watanuki pics on CrystalNeko's DA and they turned out great. I REALLY LOVED THE PICS!
Strawberry

Postby Lady Bahamut on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 pm

mandi taichou wrote:@Lady Bahamut

Love the banner ^.^ and you know watanukis white collar did you sew that on? (sorry for asking so much first time i've made a cosplay)i didn't whether to so I ended up in an arguement with the lady who cuts my fabric xD

Thanks X3

Yes, it was sewn on. What I did was make the collar first with black material (I personally HATE HATE HATE making collars) and then once it was all correct and how I wanted it, I got white bias binding (you can get this from your local fabric shop, it is used to go around the edges of things) and then put it around the collar. I also did that for the sleeves as well ^^ If you look up bias binding you'll get the general idea, its what I did XD

Strawberry: Thank you!! She's such an amazing photographer!!! I've put up more on my DA as well X3
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:01 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:
mandi taichou wrote:@Lady Bahamut

Thanks X3

Yes, it was sewn on. What I did was make the collar first with black material (I personally HATE HATE HATE making collars) and then once it was all correct and how I wanted it, I got white bias binding (you can get this from your local fabric shop, it is used to go around the edges of things) and then put it around the collar. I also did that for the sleeves as well ^^ If you look up bias binding you'll get the general idea, its what I did XD

Strawberry: Thank you!! She's such an amazing photographer!!! I've put up more on my DA as well X3

Thankies ^.^ and i may join you in the 3d clamp in may as Doumeki for some reason he seems appealing >.> eh i should really cosplay as a girl sometime soon xD
mandi taichou

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 pm

mandi taichou wrote:Thankies ^.^ and i may join you in the 3d clamp in may as Doumeki for some reason he seems appealing >.> eh i should really cosplay as a girl sometime soon xD

Oh wow, seriously?! Shall I put you down a a maybe for the time being? I would LOVE to have a Doumeki around to strangle- er I mean! Have fun with! XDDD

If you wanted to see my little photoshoot I had, you can see the pictures here! http://bahamut50.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kimihiro-Watanuki-Cosplay
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:
mandi taichou wrote:Thankies ^.^ and i may join you in the 3d clamp in may as Doumeki for some reason he seems appealing >.> eh i should really cosplay as a girl sometime soon xD

Oh wow, seriously?! Shall I put you down a a maybe for the time being? I would LOVE to have a Doumeki around to strangle- er I mean! Have fun with! XDDD

If you wanted to see my little photoshoot I had, you can see the pictures here! http://bahamut50.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kimihiro-Watanuki-Cosplay

^.^ yea i should become a defo within the next few months plus i won't have to make another costume just get a wig xD

And awesome pictures!!
mandi taichou

Postby KiraraYumi on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 pm

@LadyB: Amazing photos of Watanuki, they're awesome! I especially love the butterfly shots, well done you two!
Paha, I just saw the lampost one aswell, great idea! xD That made me laugh....now I want to go read more XxXHolic...
Lovely banner, by the way! ;D

@Strawberry: I can either be Syaoran or Subaru...but I'd probably stick with Subaru because I won't want to rush around changing X_x (He looks formal enough anyway xD) I think I'll be able to do it too, I won't have to leave half as early as I'm used to. But it still all depends...sorry for being a pain.

@mandi: Doumeki?! I've never seen a Doumeki cosplayer, how awesome! And 3D land...excellent! >3

Still no progress on my part since I'm finished up another costume first, but my wig that I ordered in APRIL (D<) still isn't here, so I'll hopefully getting my money back on that one and ordering from someone else...this is my first upset on eBay, it's annoying >.<!!
Last edited by KiraraYumi on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:43 pm

mandi taichou wrote:
Lady Bahamut wrote:

^.^ yea i should become a defo within the next few months plus i won't have to make another costume just get a wig xD

And awesome pictures!!

Err... yes you would! We're doing the costumes shown in the artworks that I have posted pictures of on the first page ^^;

And thanks! I had a geat time doing them X3

KiraraYumi: Thanks! XD I made us all go find a lamp post I could fit through XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:00 pm

@Lady Bahamut I've already begun making it about a month ago xD but it went on haitus for a bit but should be done in december time ;P
mandi taichou

Postby Sakurastar123 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:02 pm

I finally have some progress pictures of my Fai cosplay ^-^

You can see them on my dA page - http://sakurastar123.deviantart.com

It is not finished yet but I am getting there.
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 pm

mandi taichou wrote:@Lady Bahamut I've already begun making it about a month ago xD but it went on haitus for a bit but should be done in december time ;P

Ah XD I see XD

You know, I'm going to have some pictures taken with you in your Watanuki cosplay! Afterall, I'm closer to you than anyone else :wink:

Sakurastar123: It's looking great! :D
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

xD yes yes should be good
mandi taichou

Postby charlieparrot on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:
mandi taichou wrote:@Lady Bahamut I've already begun making it about a month ago xD but it went on haitus for a bit but should be done in december time ;P

Ah XD I see XD

You know, I'm going to have some pictures taken with you in your Watanuki cosplay! Afterall, I'm closer to you than anyone else :wink:

Luv that quote! :D

Amazing pics Gemma!! ^_^ Love the butterflies!! The "Stop Mugetsu" pic is cuute!! :) And great idea with the lampost!! ^^
charlieparrot

Postby Lady Bahamut on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:49 pm

charlieparrot wrote:
Lady Bahamut wrote:

Ah XD I see XD

Luv that quote! :D

Amazing pics Gemma!! ^_^ Love the butterflies!! The "Stop Mugetsu" pic is cuute!! :) And great idea with the lampost!! ^^

Thanks!! ^^ I had great fun doing it! It's hard trying to make a serious face when your 2 friends are in the background attacking each other XDDDD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby blackorcid on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm

my princess hinoto cosplay is looking doubtful at the moment, so instead i shall be going as hikaru from angelic layer XD unfortunatly this does mean i'll freeze come october but ah well its all in the name of clamp cosplay XD but i might try to have my hinoto ready for may XD
blackorcid

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:02 pm

blackorcid wrote:my princess hinoto cosplay is looking doubtful at the moment, so instead i shall be going as hikaru from angelic layer XD unfortunatly this does mean i'll freeze come october but ah well its all in the name of clamp cosplay XD but i might try to have my hinoto ready for may XD

Awwww, okay ^^ Well, don't rush something that you can't do! I'll be looking forward to which ever one you do ^^
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Lady Bahamut on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

I brought my fabric today for my 2 Syaoran cosplays. Well... not all of it. I didn't get the black fabric for Seresu!Syaoran's coat as I couldn't find what I wanted =/ I should be getting started on Nihon!Syaoran next week! ^^
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Awesome! i've almost finished my watanuki just need to finish sewing it together then to add the little details :D
mandi taichou

Postby Lady Bahamut on Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

mandi taichou wrote:Awesome! i've almost finished my watanuki just need to finish sewing it together then to add the little details :D

Yay! Take a picture when you're done! :D
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby blackorcid on Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:39 pm

wow almost finished already !! XD
awesome take so picture to show us =D.
i'm just about to start mine at the end of the month. XD
blackorcid

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 pm

I'll be starting mine next week as soon as I have finished Teddie from Persona 4! XD He has to come first since I'm wearing him at big Persona 4 photoshoot in London next week! X3 I should finish him on Monday though as I only have to sew a couple of last parts on. So, Syaoran should begin Tuesday... hopefully.
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:I'll be starting mine next week as soon as I have finished Teddie from Persona 4! XD He has to come first since I'm wearing him at big Persona 4 photoshoot in London next week! X3 I should finish him on Monday though as I only have to sew a couple of last parts on. So, Syaoran should begin Tuesday... hopefully.

O.O Teddie from Pesona 4? that is epically amazing! xD you'll have to post pictures!!
mandi taichou

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO