CLAMP Group - *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: CLAMP Group - *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

Postby krazykatty on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Wow 11 pages and we still have 7 odd weeks to go til the Expo lol.

Just popped in to say that my two friends and I shall be cosplaying from Cardcaptor Sakura on Saturday. I will cosplaying a sort of "gijinka" version of true form Keroberos, one of my friends will be Yue and the last one shall be 2nd movie Final Battle Sakura (If that makes any sense).

Me and Yue will have big moveable wings so we would be hard to miss lol. Obviously we will put the wings in storage while shopping in the actually expo but shall retrieve them for the shoot ^_^.

I checked out your schedule, Saturday 1.30pm on the grassy hill near the entrance. We look forward to seeing you all (though we won't recognise half the characters lol >_>;)
Last edited by krazykatty on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
krazykatty

Postby Sakurastar123 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:57 pm

krazykatty wrote:Just popped in to say that my two friends and I shall be cosplaying from Cardcaptor Sakura on Saturday. I will cosplaying a sort of "gijinka" version of true form Kerberos, one of my friends will be Yue and the last one shall be 2nd movie Final Battle Sakura (If that makes any sense).

Me and Yue will have big moveable wings so we would be hard to miss lol. Obviously we will put the wings in storage while shopping in the actually expo but shall retrieve them for the shoot ^_^.

Oh wow! I really can't wait to see this, I will need to get some pictures of you guys ^-^ Here are the wigs -
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm

krazykatty wrote:Wow 11 pages and we still have 7 odd weeks to go til the Expo lol.

Just popped in to say that my two friends and I shall be cosplaying from Cardcaptor Sakura on Saturday. I will cosplaying a sort of "gijinka" version of true form Keroberos, one of my friends will be Yue and the last one shall be 2nd movie Final Battle Sakura (If that makes any sense).

I checked out your schedule, Saturday 1.30pm on the grassy hill near the entrance. We look forward to seeing you all (though we would recognise half the characters lol >_>;)

Oh wow, that sounds amazing!! I'm looking forward to seeing you all! :D

Just to clarify a bit further just incase people do somehow miss me, I'll be sat on the wall at the bottom of the grassy hill infront of the giant bill board!!! You cannot miss it ^^;

Hien's scabbard is still going well. Here is the foam detailing going on before I put another couple of layers of paper mache on it 8D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Bahamut25/SDC10393.jpg
Oct
Syaoran - CardcaptorSakura
Lady Bahamut

Postby Lady Bahamut on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Lol, sorry to double post. But I've ordered another pair of boots! These are much better than the other pair, a slightly bigger heel I think, but a much better shape. I'll just need to a bit of work on them to get them looking right!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130430770102
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Sakurastar123 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Ohhh nice boots LB ^-^

Here is some more progress ^-^
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Woah, that is EPIC *_*

Bleh, I'm getting bored of working on Hien's scabbard. I can barely get the sword in it >_< I should have made it a bit bigger DX Maybe I'll make more Pipe Foxes untill my boots come...
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby sassy2131 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:50 pm

Sakurastar123 wrote:Ohhh nice boots LB ^-^

Here is some more progress ^-^

love it!
sassy2131

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 pm

>_< My boots came but they have an unexpected zip on the side. Which I'll now have to work around >_< Oh well, at least I can actually get on with something now!
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Sakurastar123 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Lady Bahamut wrote:>_< My boots came but they have an unexpected zip on the side. Which I'll now have to work around >_< Oh well, at least I can actually get on with something now!

I hate it when that happens :(
I finally finished syaoran!
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

Postby Lady Bahamut on Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Sakurastar123 wrote:
Lady Bahamut wrote:>_< My boots came but they have an unexpected zip on the side. Which I'll now have to work around >_< Oh well, at least I can actually get on with something now!

Woah, that is seriously epic *_* I'm going to have to give you lots of hugs XD

I've been working on my boots, but I've slipped back into working very slow >_< I'm really worried that I'll look strange in them, the heel is a bit big but there's nothing I can do about it DX I've cut them shorter and generally ripped them apart XD I hope to god they'll look okay XDDD

I plan to buy my white jeans ASAP as well.
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby mandi taichou on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Sakurastar123 wrote:

[/quote]

Now i know i'm not cosplaying any clamp....but seriously! i'm going to have to come along and see this sheer epicness!
mandi taichou

Postby Sakurastar123 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks very much guys ^-^

I can't believe how close expo is getting now, I'm allready getting hyper so who knows what I will be like on the weekend XD
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Sakurastar123 wrote:Thanks very much guys ^-^

I can't believe how close expo is getting now, I'm allready getting hyper so who knows what I will be like on the weekend XD

I know! I'm really looking forward to it ^^

Oh yes! I wanted to ask you guys (although I always ask this, but it actually rarely happens XD), are there any particular photos people want taken? Certain re-enactment of scenes? Photos with particular characters? Etc? ^^
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby KiraraYumi on Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:21 pm

@Sakura: That is amazing, I love it!! =D

@LadyB: Hmm~ All I can think of is the Syaoran one xD
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sakurastar123 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:02 pm

I can't think of any apart from the syaoran one either... I guess on the day randomness will ensue and we will make up some awesome shots, I'm sure of it.
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

Postby Lady Bahamut on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Lol, okay then XD Randomness it is XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Lady Bahamut on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey! Progress from me after a long time XD

Boot modification complete! Now I gotta make my first ever boot covers and the spats XD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Your boots are AMAZING, LadyB! Saw the covers on CI...they're so awesome! I can't believe they're your first! Well doooone! <3

I haven't made any progress on Syaoran since I go to uni...orz
I have the base of the shrug made, it still needs major cutting done to it and needs to have the edges covered in blue. Annnnnd I need to make the collar =/ And one or two more strings of coins. More of it's complete than it sounds, I swear! XD The tunic just needs the collar added, the rest is done! It's soooo comfy, the material is so soft! <3
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:25 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:Your boots are AMAZING, LadyB! Saw the covers on CI...they're so awesome! I can't believe they're your first! Well doooone! <3

I haven't made any progress on Syaoran since I go to uni...orz
I have the base of the shrug made, it still needs major cutting done to it and needs to have the edges covered in blue. Annnnnd I need to make the collar =/ And one or two more strings of coins. More of it's complete than it sounds, I swear! XD The tunic just needs the collar added, the rest is done! It's soooo comfy, the material is so soft! <3

Thank you very much ^^ Good luck on finishing the rest of your cosplay! Can't wait to see you as Syaoran again! X3

For those not on CI, here are the boot covers! My first ever XD Not as scary as I thought they were going to be 8D I left a gap for the zip, but they wont be seen once I have made the black spats, which are to be made next...

Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Strawberry on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Been a while since I last posted here <.<"

@ SakuraStar
Progress is looking beautiful. I can't wait to see this all completed.

@ LadyBahamut
You boot covers are amazing

just to let everyone know I might not cosplay as Sakura on Saturday anymore because someone brought to my notice the Expo is doing something special for BlazBlue cosplayers and I don't want to miss out on this opportunity. Even if I may not be doing a CLAMP cosplay on Saturday, I hope everyone do not mind if I come along to the photshoot just to meet & take photos of everyone.

I'm still unsure if I can make it on Sunday since I'm skint, but will defintiely cosplay as Sakura if I can make it :D I get paid on the Friday of the Expo weekend, so fingers cross.
Strawberry

Postby KiraraYumi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Just hooked up my camera to my new laptop, and I had this on it from the other day! 8D
I'm now reffering to this cosplay as Daddy Syaoran xD Sorry for the largeness and messy room >.> my hand holding the camera looks so manly xD

@LadyB: Thanks! x3 Can't wait for epic Syaoran madness with you! xD

@Strawberry: That's a shame, but I totally understand! I wouldn't want to miss out on something like that either (and your Rachel is amazing <3) Hope to see as Sakura on Sunday if all goes well~!
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Lady Bahamut on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Strawberry wrote:Been a while since I last posted here <.<"

@ SakuraStar
Progress is looking beautiful. I can't wait to see this all completed.

@ LadyBahamut
You boot covers are amazing

just to let everyone know I might not cosplay as Sakura on Saturday anymore because someone brought to my notice the Expo is doing something special for BlazBlue cosplayers and I don't want to miss out on this opportunity. Even if I may not be doing a CLAMP cosplay on Saturday, I hope everyone do not mind if I come along to the photshoot just to meet & take photos of everyone.

I'm still unsure if I can make it on Sunday since I'm skint, but will defintiely cosplay as Sakura if I can make it :D I get paid on the Friday of the Expo weekend, so fingers cross.

Of course we don't mind you still coming along XD Anyone is welcome 8D It'll be nice to see you again! ^^

Kirarayumi: Oh wow! Epicness *_* I'm going to have to hug you if you're my dad XDDDD
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby LittleMissChikorita on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:35 am

Helloooo! Guess who'll be making a reapperance for saturdays expo??
FAI AND MOKONA!!

I had planned to do Ramona flowers from Scott Pilgrim, especially as chris couldn't come :(
but now he's coming and we're breaking out Fai and Mokona again!! Expo wouldn't be expo without the clamp group and the wonderful lady B! i'm even hoping to bring along the pipe fox you made me :)
I'M SO EXCITED. aggggg.xx
MOKO CHAN!!
¬.¬ Mokona hungry!
LittleMissChikorita

Postby Lady Bahamut on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:37 am

LittleMissChikorita wrote:Helloooo! Guess who'll be making a reapperance for saturdays expo??
FAI AND MOKONA!!

I had planned to do Ramona flowers from Scott Pilgrim, especially as chris couldn't come :(
but now he's coming and we're breaking out Fai and Mokona again!! Expo wouldn't be expo without the clamp group and the wonderful lady B! i'm even hoping to bring along the pipe fox you made me :)
I'M SO EXCITED. aggggg.xx

YAAAAY!!! XD Awwww, I'm wonderful? Stop it XDD X3 It'll good to see you two again ^^

Oooh, it'll be nice to see my little Pipe Fox! You got the extra long one didn't you?
Oct
Lady Bahamut

Postby Sakurastar123 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Everyone's progress is looking so good, I cant wait to get pictures with all of you ^-^
Hyuu~
Sakurastar123

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO