MEGA Vocaloid Thread *BOTH DAYS* (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: MEGA Vocaloid Thread *BOTH DAYS* (Registered)

Postby livianimegirl on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Ah, alright then.
I hope since you're all mostly of the same opinion then you won't hate me for being a fan of hers.
I don't want to get into any arguments about it or anything. ^^;

My friend cosplaying Matryoshka Miku said she'll come with me to the Sunday meet/photoshoot if both our cosplays are done. I still need my wig to arrive and she still needs a tracksuit as far as I know ^^; Or maybe she's got one now, I'm not sure.
Can someone please tell me the times and meeting places and things for Sunday? I'm confused @__@

Anyway, here's what my hoodie looks like right now: http://i53.tinypic.com/28synpi.jpg
Sorry for the bad photo with the weird angle, it looks much better when I'm wearing it.
The whole "I'll finish it today" thing failed and it currently only has the two mouths and one eye without the dots around it. I have done the second eye though and I just need to sew it on.

And I did some makeup practice today. I'm keeping it on to see if it'll stay on well and so far it's doing a good job. I've accidentally rubbed it a little forgetting I've got it on but it doesn't seem to have much affect, it hasn't smudged too much so that is good. I'll just have to be careful on the day, I'll have my gloves on some hopefully that might remind me not to rub my face? ..Maybe?

@KiraraYumi : Thanks! ^^
Last edited by livianimegirl on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sat/Sun - Mituna
livianimegirl

Postby limegreenjelly on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 am

the time and the place is the same for both days
So 12pm near the grassy area by the Novotel is saturday and sunday meet up point.

@Raspberry: the meet will extend over 1pm, like I said to break up the photoshoots there will be some dancing in between so people don't get too bored standing around for their shoot. If you see any other vocaloids walking around at expo, drag them to the shoot ^^

Has anyone sorted music issues for this? I've tried to sort music out, however my Mp3 player has gone missing O.O and I can't seen to find it anywhere round my home.

We will do a huge photo shoot of vocaloid characters at the end of the meet.
The photoshoot will go in order that the list on the front goes...
limegreenjelly

Postby matsuda-misa-mikami on Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 am

@limegreenjelly: me and ribon have music sorted! Her iPod plus 3 speakers...... yeah it's loud and my mp3 for hare hare yukai because her iPod doesn't like it and won't play the song
matsuda-misa-mikami

Postby Koiice on Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:00 am

@KiraraYumi: Nawww thank you ^//^

@livianimegirl: Oh god no, I think she is an awesome dancer and I like her version of the Danjo song, I mean damn gets stuck in your head but her legs just scare me ^^;

On a cosplay note: EAR MUFFS ARE FINISHED!! So fluffy now D8 Just need to fur the trimming around the dress, boots and gloves and bing bong cosplay completed! x3
Koiice

Postby Jooniebabe on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi everyone! I will be going as Miku but in school girl uniform on Saturday only. Kind of a last minute decision really. I'm dreading untangling my wig though xD Please add me to the list too :3
...../\/\
..=(°3°)=
°~(|/\|
Jooniebabe

Postby limegreenjelly on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:14 am

TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 12:30PM, TIME HAS BEEN MOVED BACK HALF HOUR AS 12PM WAS TOO EARLY

Please Tell Everyone that you know that this has changed!!
Sorry for the last minute change but I felt as though midday was too early and some people may miss the photoshoots that they want pictures of.. .

@matsuda: Awesome thank you very much for sorting the music out :D

Limegreenjelly x
limegreenjelly

Postby JoMomma on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:15 pm

I finished my outfit yesterday~! >w< The mini hat is so snazz...I hope the rest of it looks decent though :/
...I also really like having blue nails *wiggles fingers*

And HELLO NEW PEOPLE <3 (Livi and Joonie right...)
Yaaay 3 days *¬*
JoMomma

Postby livianimegirl on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 pm

Okay so my Gumi wig still isn't here. I'm starting to panic but I'll try to stay calm. It's still got tomorrow and Friday to arrive..

Okay so Sunday, 12:30, by Novotel?
Got it. Is that just a meet or a meet/photoshoot?
Sat/Sun - Mituna
livianimegirl

Postby limegreenjelly on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Meet and photoshoot

At the moment im emailing the fringe people to change the time and then they gave me another problem to sort out with them ¬_¬ so this could be interesting...

Limegreenjelly x
limegreenjelly

Postby Nen on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:47 am

Lol a very late update :'D
Anyway. My DWC Miku is finished! Woooo! It's got a... unique design. By unique I mean it doesn't look much like it's supposed to. =__= I suppose it looks okay but not as good as I wanted it to... Oh well.
I'm excitedddddddddddddd about the expo anywayyyy : D
Casual!Miku (VOCALOID)|Fionna (Adventure Time)
Nen

Postby matsuda-misa-mikami on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 am

@nen: coolio!
matsuda-misa-mikami

Postby limegreenjelly on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Ok I havent heard back from MCM Fringe today so...

At this moment in time I'm not your organiser :(
Raspberry is on the MCM fringe forum as the organiser

I will talk to them Saturday morning when I try retrieve a badge from them..
Please don't be surprised if we get moved on at some point...

Limegreenjelly x
limegreenjelly

Postby livianimegirl on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:59 pm

My wig still hasn't arrived x_____x
If it doesn't arrive tomorrow, I won't be able to cosplay Gumi which makes me really sad since I really wanted to do it.
Sat/Sun - Mituna
livianimegirl

Postby KiraraYumi on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

OKay, meet at 12:30. Gotcha.

@Livi: Argh, I hope your wig comes in! D=

@Nen: Yay Nen! x3

Annnnnd, as promised, here is a photo of my whole costume. Not modeled by me, room's too puny ;D

wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby 100ribon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:21 pm

@Livi: Awwww no, I hope it arrives in time. =s

@kirara: Really,thats not you, we thought it looked just like you xD And I never knew water bottles could defy gravity, lol jk :lol:

Cosplay progress: 100ribon: got some mini bows and ribbon today have sewed one on to each of my socks, and I have some white shoes that im borrowing from matsuda, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I managed to find some angel wings in town today. Me and matsuda were thinking of maybe putting on some face paint or something glittery for our halloween cosplays, what do you guys think?

Matsuda: ATTEMPTED to dye my cosplay black, boy that failed, only the top actually went black (I say black but it is really more of a grey) got some ribbon, and a necklace for my fallen angel teto on sunday.
100ribon

Postby Pokegirl3000 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:36 am

Mmkay.
@livi I hope it arrives in time! ;w; I paid an exta £15 to get it to arrive in 4 days from Japan. ^^'

But now it's here! I didn't realise it would be quite so heavy! Wowza.

Right. I guess my cosplay won't be great... I've finished the skirt, most of the arm-warmers and finishing the top today.

HOWEVAR.
We forgot about the tie so we need to go into town today to get some material which will be the wrong colour.
Also, I'm not doing the lights on my arm-warmers.
Also, the belt hasn#t been made yet.
Also, I'm not doing the hairclips.
Also, I'm not doing the headphones. ^^'
So my cosplay is CASUAL MIKU HATSUNE!

And for the sock things, I hope not. I thought of the first, so I'm cutting a circle at the top and a circle at the bottom. And then maybe tape it down and hope it doesn't rip. ^^' But we're doing that tomorrow morning.

I'm so excited! And now we have a sewing machine! (Yes the entire skirt was hand sewed)

But still, I've got over my head's worth of homework to do today. At LEAST, 7 hours of history project, an hour of English and then loads of other scattered things. Ah well. I'm so excited~! Meet you all at 12:30 by Novotel!
Pokegirl3000

Postby livianimegirl on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:53 pm

I'M SO HAPPY.
MY WIG ARRIVED. <3
Thanks to everyone who hoped for me! I love you all.

So I'll be able to do the cosplay!
Here you go, here's a photo: http://i56.tinypic.com/2cztwk.jpg
I took a few but this one's my favourite. You can't see my whole face but maybe that's why I like it so much ahaha
Sat/Sun - Mituna
livianimegirl

Postby LittleCherryx on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 pm

Heyy everyone ^^

My wig arrived todayy :D we had to pay £10 extra for it to get here from the US but i guess it was worth ittt :) Also im going on Sunday now because on saturday my mums going to this job interview and my dad has work so i have to babysit so some friends offered to take me on Sunday :) , although were a bit pressed for time since they have to get back a bit early and their my ride home xD so i might not be at the meet for that long D: And i gently put my cosplay on and i ripped the sleeve off xD so im gonna sew that on in a minute, and upload pics a bit later ^^

@livi: Yayyyyyyy your wig arrived :D

@pokegirl: it doesn't matter if everythings not perfect, im sure it will still look great :)

@Kirara: :o that looks greeaattt :D how long did it take to make it??
LittleCherryx

Postby 100ribon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:03 pm

@livi; WOW!!! That looks awsome, I'm happy your wig arrived in time. Mine is probably gonna be akward to put on considering how long my hair is >.<

@pokegirl:Hey, I'm sure it'll look great! And trust me it can't be as failed as matsuda.

@Cherryx:Cool, can't wait to see your cosplay =)

Also me and matsuda made some chocolate brownies today that we are gonna take to expo =D We are gonna try and save some for those of you who are coming on sunday, see you guys there!
100ribon

Postby Pokegirl3000 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:28 pm

@livi I saw you! Sorry I didn't say hi ^^'

Saturday was so fun. Thank you everyone who came! I felt tiny next to giant Len... ^^; Dancing Love&Joy.
Yeah, what happened to the big dance group! It was Koiice and I and two others! D:
Ah well, we had fun. We tried to get a giant Caramelldansen, but it failed.
LOOKING FORWARD TO MAY EXPO!
HAPPY HALLOWE'EN
Pokegirl3000

Postby 100ribon on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:35 pm

Happy Halloween!!!! Unfortunatly me and matsuda couldn't make it on the sunday and we missed the meet on saturday 'cos of the trains =( But we still saw some of you guys walking around :D
Anyway if any of you guys wanna keep in touch my e-mail is erynhadrill@hot mail. co .uk and my youtube account is also 100ribon so if you add me tell me who you are or I'll end up ignoring you. ONLY 7 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!
100ribon

Postby LittleCherryx on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:06 pm

Happy halloween everyone!!

i couldnt makee the meet today cos we left too late and got there at 1 D: i didnt have much time there, but since it was my first expo i was pretty excited ^^

@100ribon: i'll probs add you - im EmotionIsPassion on youtube :) and 7 months to go!! i have to plan who to cosplay next :O
LittleCherryx

Postby raspberry on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:35 pm

O.o I was the organiser? I thought that was changed after I emailed em... >.< Sorry<3
I couldn't find you guys! I said I'd be late as my dance thing started at half twelve, I was out for around... 1, I looked all over for big groups of Vocaloid but I couldn't find it. D: I feel really sad about that~
raspberry

Postby KiraraYumi on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

B'aww, meet went screwy! D=
I was told that some other Vocaloid meet was schedualed at the same time as ours and so that somehow became the one that everyone went to...it was confusing. And I think Jo and I showed up late, so I have no clue when it even started Dx But there were looooads of people, which was pretty nifty. If anyone has any of the group shots, could you post them? =D

@Cherry: Thanks! ='D I worked on it for most of the summer, so I'd say about a month. So worth it, I'm pleased with how it turned out^^

@Livi: Yay! I saw you on Sunday, but I didn't know it was you! Dx

@ribon: It's a new type of water; Gravity-Defying Splash! xP
I can't believe I didn't see you guys on Saturday! D= I was looking foward to meeting up with you again! We'll have to plan better next time, this meet also went a bit haywire x_X

@Sandplay: I couldn't find your group on Sunday! Dx The rain majorly messed things up and I have no clue where you guys would be, but I did keep my eye out for you....alas, I didn't see you. T-T
wat.
KiraraYumi

Postby Sandplay Siblings on Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 pm

KiraraYumi wrote:@Sandplay: I couldn't find your group on Sunday! Dx The rain majorly messed things up and I have no clue where you guys would be, but I did keep my eye out for you....alas, I didn't see you. T-T

D': I really couldnt find you either

....our groups Sunday kinda went to . so yer not your fault you couldnt find us ^^; We were in cosplay but things happened so I didn't get to search for you as much as I would of liked ... but !!! postage wont cost much if you still want the wig ?

Seeing everyone was great on the Saturday !!! X3 First time having a meetup and it was fun !!!

Makes me want to cosplay from Vocaloid again X'D

Hope you all had a great time !!! x
Sandplay Siblings

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO