YU-GI-OH (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: YU-GI-OH (Registered)

Postby mgg-thunder on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Anime_biker_chick wrote:Im not going to cosplay as a Yu-gi-oh character, however i will be taking my deck so if you yu-gi-oh fans out there like to duel I am more than welcome to be your opponent! :D

One week to go ^___^

im going hunting where you staying? if ur at the same hotel ill find u there if not look out for a kaiba with homemade duel disk and that'll prolly be me
Thunder ¬¬
mgg-thunder

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:47 am

mgg-thunder wrote:
Anime_biker_chick wrote:Im not going to cosplay as a Yu-gi-oh character, however i will be taking my deck so if you yu-gi-oh fans out there like to duel I am more than welcome to be your opponent! :D

One week to go ^___^

im going hunting where you staying? if ur at the same hotel ill find u there if not look out for a kaiba with homemade duel disk and that'll prolly be me

Im not staying at a hotel this expo :'( I'm only there for a day (saturday). As for me I will be carrying one big yellow sword :P
Dont make me toss my cookies!
Anime_biker_chick

Postby mgg-thunder on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:27 pm

dang well hows about we make a point at which to meet?
Thunder ¬¬
mgg-thunder

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

umm well i am joining a meet up at 1 and attending a pokemon tournament soo around them two?
Anime_biker_chick

Postby mgg-thunder on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 pm

well im playing the human chess at one so ill try to join you at the yugioh meet once i finish wont take long if they see past my plan they'l wipe me out in less than a few minutes failing that ill try and find the pokemon torny and we can duel when you finish there failing tht just keep any eye for the duel disk of awesomeness
Thunder ¬¬
mgg-thunder

Postby Anime_biker_chick on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:16 pm

Okay ^^
Anime_biker_chick

Postby DawnKestrel on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Progress~ http://dawnkestrel.deviantart.com/art/J ... -184131514

Gonna be working extremely quickly to get the rest done in time.
DawnKestrel

Postby redeyesblackdragon on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:35 am

O.O omg its like 2 dasys away people T_T im so not ready yet it needs to go slpwly these next two day other wise theres gunna be a very sleepy dragon walking round just spent from 11 till 3 am doing the head ^_^ it looks brilliant ^_^

mouth doesnt move =[ but im happy weith it ^_^ cant wait for the meet up ^_^ see you all soon
redeyesblackdragon

Postby Brainbug on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 am

Expo tomorrow, everyone! On iPod, so can't update the main post, but am very sad to have Chazz and Alexis drop out. D;
BUT am rather looking forward to a giant Kuriboh! Oh man, I want photos. :D

Okay, to reiterate, Saturday meet is at 1pm just inside the west entrance (that's the one nearest the statue) and will progress to the grass if weather is acceptable, and if not will be wandering around inside.

IMPORTANT: I will say the same for Sunday, meetwise, even though I will be in the Kuroshitsuji group, so I'll leave it up to you lot!

If anyone needs me, my number will be 0 7 8 2 6 8 4 4 6 2 2. Feel free to phone or text for whatever! If you want to approach me, I will be the Yami Bakura with no coat and a bandage hanging around with a Yami Marik with big spikes and a shiny purple cloak. Sorry I can't be more specific! Shout SHAWNEE or ANA and we'll turn around. :3

If, on Sunday, two people in a white tailcoat suit and a white/purple poofy dress want photos, that'll be us.

Hope everything cosplay-wise has gone okay, and I can't wait to meet you all Saturday!
Brainbug

Postby shiggles on Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Brainbug wrote:Expo tomorrow, everyone! On iPod, so can't update the main post, but am very sad to have Chazz and Alexis drop out. D;
BUT am rather looking forward to a giant Kuriboh! Oh man, I want photos. :D

Okay, to reiterate, Saturday meet is at 1pm just inside the west entrance (that's the one nearest the statue) and will progress to the grass if weather is acceptable, and if not will be wandering around inside.

IMPORTANT: I will say the same for Sunday, meetwise, even though I will be in the Kuroshitsuji group, so I'll leave it up to you lot!

If anyone needs me, my number will be 0 7 8 2 6 8 4 4 6 2 2. Feel free to phone or text for whatever! If you want to approach me, I will be the Yami Bakura with no coat and a bandage hanging around with a Yami Marik with big spikes and a shiny purple cloak. Sorry I can't be more specific! Shout SHAWNEE or ANA and we'll turn around. :3

If, on Sunday, two people in a white tailcoat suit and a white/purple poofy dress want photos, that'll be us.

Hope everything cosplay-wise has gone okay, and I can't wait to meet you all Saturday!

is it same time for sunday
shiggles

Postby Brainbug on Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:25 am

I will not be there to arrange, but for everyone who sees this: Sunday people meet at 1pm in the same place, k? It's up to you from there. :3
Brainbug

Postby redeyesblackdragon on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Had a hiccup with my top but i still looks pretty good see you all in teh morn ^_^
redeyesblackdragon

Postby DawnKestrel on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Everyone was so awesome :3 Sorry I couldn't get there until 1.30 .....
DawnKestrel

Postby Tidus227 on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 pm

i was crow hogan appearing randomly on friday and sunday

next october i will be doing placido from team new world and will have lucciano and jose with me =w=

all hooded versions and have the machine emperor cards =w=
Tidus227

Postby Brainbug on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:50 pm

On behalf of myself and the Marik-y half of this account, I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone who made Saturday the super amazing day it was. You guys have NO IDEA how happy I was to see the group work out! C:

So yeah, cheers to everyone who turned up, took part in the Cha Cha Slide, various shippings, duels etc! And a giant shout-out to the massive fluffy Kuriboh that was the CUTEST THING EVER.

I've put some photos of the day up on facebook, and I know other people have been doing the same. I'd LOVE to see all the photos, so would appreciate it if you could tag me in them! I'm under Shawnee Vale, but it might be on private, so facebook.com/shawneeraptor is my add name. Also thehoverworm on deviantart, so come stalk me. I might just have photos of you too!

Hope you guys all had a great time, and here's hoping we'll run into each other next expo! Til then, ta-ta~

Shawnee

<3
Brainbug

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO