Naruto Group - *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Naruto Group - *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

Postby Ayax_Toshiro on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:41 am

kya!! there soo cool xD cant wait till next may ill be Naruto btw ;)
Ayax_Toshiro

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Ayax_Toshiro wrote:kya!! there soo cool xD cant wait till next may ill be Naruto btw ;)

Awesome! I'll be lurking around waiting for the May forums to be up so I can start the Naruto group XD
homesweethomicide13

Postby sonemily on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Planning ahead already eh? Nice, I've promised my mates I'm doing Rukia one day (we're getting a bleach group together) I'm just stuck on who to go as from Naruto, I want someone different... Are you doing any group things next may?

And another wedding is a must, I was thinking tobi and deidera! That would be funny, you could just picture Tobi practically bouncing down the aisle!

My photo's are in this link;

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?ai ... =615391752

And I'm hoping wedding video will be going online tonight then the post wedding surprise for the man and . :D I still laugh so much at your reaction, that must have been the best prank ever!!!
sonemily

Postby Ayax_Toshiro on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

sonemily wrote:Planning ahead already eh? Nice, I've promised my mates I'm doing Rukia one day (we're getting a bleach group together) I'm just stuck on who to go as from Naruto, I want someone different... Are you doing any group things next may?

And another wedding is a must, I was thinking tobi and deidera! That would be funny, you could just picture Tobi practically bouncing down the aisle!

And I'm hoping wedding video will be going online tonight then the post wedding surprise for the man and . :D I still laugh so much at your reaction, that must have been the best prank ever!!!

AH! what was the prank, i was gunna go but then i got caught up with dancing, what happened??
Ayax_Toshiro

Postby sonemily on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Ayax_Toshiro wrote:
sonemily wrote:Planning ahead already eh? Nice, I've promised my mates I'm doing Rukia one day (we're getting a bleach group together) I'm just stuck on who to go as from Naruto, I want someone different... Are you doing any group things next may?

AH! what was the prank, i was gunna go but then i got caught up with dancing, what happened??

Lol it happened in the hotel, lets just say we left the newlyweds a nice surprise XD
sonemily

Postby Ayax_Toshiro on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:09 pm

xD lol awesomes
Ayax_Toshiro

Postby NachtAngel on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Of course the planning begun on the way home, if not earlier XD
NachtAngel

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm

I've had most of these plans for a year or so now. I was always going to do Resurrected Hidan in May, and Headless Hidan was always going to be in one October (due to heat being too much for it in May), we've just decided it's going to be next October XD

We're not doing another wedding in May. We don't want it getting old, so Kathryn and I are planning to possibly re-enact a particular battle from Katekyo Hitman Reborn instead.
homesweethomicide13

Postby sonemily on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm

homesweethomicide13 wrote:

I've had most of these plans for a year or so now. I was always going to do Resurrected Hidan in May, and Headless Hidan was always going to be in one October (due to heat being too much for it in May), we've just decided it's going to be next October XD

We're not doing another wedding in May. We don't want it getting old, so Kathryn and I are planning to possibly re-enact a particular battle from Katekyo Hitman Reborn instead.

Aw... the weddings are so much fun and they're getting really popular... was someone saying we should hold a funeral? I'm sure I remember hearing that...

I might be going as Kushina again, I haven't 100% decided, not because of the baby but because that costume was the perfect temperature for expo, I'd just need to figure something out for the wig. Toad sage was just too hot for me. People might know Kushina a bit better in May, not a lot of people seemed to recognise who I was I don't think :/ The lack of my Yondy probably didn't help either....
sonemily

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:06 pm

sonemily wrote:Aw... the weddings are so much fun and they're getting really popular... was someone saying we should hold a funeral? I'm sure I remember hearing that...

We intend to do a KHR funeral next October, but we're steering away from Naruto-themed events at the moment. We just don't want people to get bored of the idea or think that's all we can do.
The KakuHida wedding was only popular because more people knew about it, it's a more well-known series, and more people cosplay from Naruto than DW/TW.
homesweethomicide13

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:07 pm

OKAY.
I edited some of the better pictures and put them up on my dA. If you want to take a look:
http://homesweethomicide13.deviantart.com

Feel free to yoink them if you want.
homesweethomicide13

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO