Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby angel aiko on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:15 pm

sadly due to problems with university & boyfriend not able to attend, I won't be attending expo at all. Wish you guys the best of luck though! without a doubt i will be mooning in may though :D
1 half of Cross Over Make Up
User avatar
angel aiko
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:12 am
Location: Southampton/Harlow

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:03 pm

angel aiko wrote:sadly due to problems with university & boyfriend not able to attend, I won't be attending expo at all. Wish you guys the best of luck though! without a doubt i will be mooning in may though :D


Thats a shame, hopefully I'll be there May so if I am shall hopefully see you there.
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:51 am

Haven't replid to this thread in a while. Been too busy finishing all my homework since I have lots of it. Not any progress on my cosplay either. Hopefully I should get some done this weekend :)

How's everyone doing?
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby demonix on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:56 pm

I've just had a ton of . dumped on me with a 2 week gateway to work course starting on monday which wouldn't leave me much time to make up the log sheets (it'll most likely mean that I'll just have to make a generic log sheet (over my ambitious plans) and print out enough copies) and I'm going to have to make the time to order the laptop (although the delivery is going to be the difficult part) plus I've gone and done something to my back over the weekend (it won't stop me coming but it might limit what I can do) and it's not going to be until monday that I can see the doctor since they're so booked up (unless I go to a local clinic which has a walk in doctors surgery)
User avatar
demonix
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am
Location: Hayes, Middlesex

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Steffi wrote:Haven't replid to this thread in a while. Been too busy finishing all my homework since I have lots of it. Not any progress on my cosplay either. Hopefully I should get some done this weekend :)

How's everyone doing?


I've started putting my stuff into a suitcase ready now (What can I say, I like preparation...). But then I realised 2 things. 1 I have lost a SNES controller, I've ordered another but the estimated date of arrival is 'before 29/10'. So cutting it a little fine.
But 2nd thing is that my cane is too big so I've had to cut it down to size. I've also got a new pair of goggles on the way, since painting the other pair didn't go too well...

demonix wrote:I've just had a ton of . dumped on me with a 2 week gateway to work course starting on monday which wouldn't leave me much time to make up the log sheets (it'll most likely mean that I'll just have to make a generic log sheet (over my ambitious plans) and print out enough copies) and I'm going to have to make the time to order the laptop (although the delivery is going to be the difficult part) plus I've gone and done something to my back over the weekend (it won't stop me coming but it might limit what I can do) and it's not going to be until monday that I can see the doctor since they're so booked up (unless I go to a local clinic which has a walk in doctors surgery)


I've been on the gateway to work, if its anything like the place they sent me for it, you'll have plenty of free time! Personally I wouldn't let them touch your CV though, let them advise you on it but change it yourself. After help my CV ended up with grammatical and punctuation errors, my personal statement switched between 1st and 3rd person randomly. They'd also written about me having never met me (CVs were redone by the admin staff there rather than the course tutor). And the guy got offended by the fact that I actually wanted to spend time repairing said CV, instead of playing his game of trivial pursuit. Maybe I'm cynical though. Plus I can only relate to the places I went, yours could well be wonderfully helpful. Maybe.

That's a lot of stuff to happen suddenly though, hope your back gets better.
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby demonix on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:30 pm

viewtiful911 wrote:I've been on the gateway to work, if its anything like the place they sent me for it, you'll have plenty of free time! Personally I wouldn't let them touch your CV though, let them advise you on it but change it yourself. After help my CV ended up with grammatical and punctuation errors, my personal statement switched between 1st and 3rd person randomly. They'd also written about me having never met me (CVs were redone by the admin staff there rather than the course tutor). And the guy got offended by the fact that I actually wanted to spend time repairing said CV, instead of playing his game of trivial pursuit. Maybe I'm cynical though. Plus I can only relate to the places I went, yours could well be wonderfully helpful. Maybe.

That's a lot of stuff to happen suddenly though, hope your back gets better.

From what I've heard the place I'm going to has gone downhill since I was last there (they do more then the gateway to work) but I've already had my CV butchered by them which stayed like that until I was told about it years later, but the last time I was there they couldn't fault it (that was after I'd fixed it) so I'd doubt they'll have any reason to make any alterations this time.

And I'm now being severely cautious about what I'm doing now due to the state of my back in case I do something I do on occasion and end up back in a world of pain.
User avatar
demonix
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am
Location: Hayes, Middlesex

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:49 am

demonix wrote:
viewtiful911 wrote:I've been on the gateway to work, if its anything like the place they sent me for it, you'll have plenty of free time! Personally I wouldn't let them touch your CV though, let them advise you on it but change it yourself. After help my CV ended up with grammatical and punctuation errors, my personal statement switched between 1st and 3rd person randomly. They'd also written about me having never met me (CVs were redone by the admin staff there rather than the course tutor). And the guy got offended by the fact that I actually wanted to spend time repairing said CV, instead of playing his game of trivial pursuit. Maybe I'm cynical though. Plus I can only relate to the places I went, yours could well be wonderfully helpful. Maybe.

That's a lot of stuff to happen suddenly though, hope your back gets better.

From what I've heard the place I'm going to has gone downhill since I was last there (they do more then the gateway to work) but I've already had my CV butchered by them which stayed like that until I was told about it years later, but the last time I was there they couldn't fault it (that was after I'd fixed it) so I'd doubt they'll have any reason to make any alterations this time.

And I'm now being severely cautious about what I'm doing now due to the state of my back in case I do something I do on occasion and end up back in a world of pain.


My Dad is a manager of a company so he has to go through lots of people's CVs and stuff, and he's very good himself with things like that so he checks my CV and if there's anything wrong with it he changes it ^_^ Sorry, I'm butting in >.<
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Steffi wrote:
demonix wrote:
viewtiful911 wrote:I've been on the gateway to work, if its anything like the place they sent me for it, you'll have plenty of free time! Personally I wouldn't let them touch your CV though, let them advise you on it but change it yourself. After help my CV ended up with grammatical and punctuation errors, my personal statement switched between 1st and 3rd person randomly. They'd also written about me having never met me (CVs were redone by the admin staff there rather than the course tutor). And the guy got offended by the fact that I actually wanted to spend time repairing said CV, instead of playing his game of trivial pursuit. Maybe I'm cynical though. Plus I can only relate to the places I went, yours could well be wonderfully helpful. Maybe.

That's a lot of stuff to happen suddenly though, hope your back gets better.

From what I've heard the place I'm going to has gone downhill since I was last there (they do more then the gateway to work) but I've already had my CV butchered by them which stayed like that until I was told about it years later, but the last time I was there they couldn't fault it (that was after I'd fixed it) so I'd doubt they'll have any reason to make any alterations this time.

And I'm now being severely cautious about what I'm doing now due to the state of my back in case I do something I do on occasion and end up back in a world of pain.


My Dad is a manager of a company so he has to go through lots of people's CVs and stuff, and he's very good himself with things like that so he checks my CV and if there's anything wrong with it he changes it ^_^ Sorry, I'm butting in >.<


Yeah, getting it looked over is always worth doing, I had a free check by a pro over the phone of mine (With them trying to persuade you to pay them to rewrite it for you), obviously I took everything with a pinch of salt since they wouldn't tell me not to change anything because then they'd be out of business, but they made some good points.

Anyways, I've had to cut my spending money in half now... Tis my own fault for wanting shiny new headphones (Really nice, new headphones) but oh well, I just won't go crazy on buying things. That being said, I can't carry anything big on the days i cosplay and most of the time things are cheaper online anyway, so I just won't get carried away.

Not long left now people!!
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Well since I've been a good girl with managing my time and doing all my homework during weekdays I'm not suffocating anymore. Also, that all paid off because I attempted my wings today with a new method I came up with and it actually worked! I did a trial work on the stitching that needed to be done and anything I didn't like (for example I stitched it too tight is some areas of the wings and it made it slightly bumpy) and all i need to do is loosen the thread. I'm so happy it's finally cooperating :) I'm well chuffed.
Even though I know I won't be able to finish all of the wings this weekend, I'm not panicking since I've got next weekend and also half-term to finish it :) I'll post progress pictures every time I finish sections of the wings :D
I'm still waiting on my crown which should be here very soon ^^
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Steffi wrote:Well since I've been a good girl with managing my time and doing all my homework during weekdays I'm not suffocating anymore. Also, that all paid off because I attempted my wings today with a new method I came up with and it actually worked! I did a trial work on the stitching that needed to be done and anything I didn't like (for example I stitched it too tight is some areas of the wings and it made it slightly bumpy) and all i need to do is loosen the thread. I'm so happy it's finally cooperating :) I'm well chuffed.
Even though I know I won't be able to finish all of the wings this weekend, I'm not panicking since I've got next weekend and also half-term to finish it :) I'll post progress pictures every time I finish sections of the wings :D
I'm still waiting on my crown which should be here very soon ^^


I'm glad you've sorted that out, I look forward to seeing how they turn out.

I just want my goggles to come now so there is nothing left for me to do.
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

viewtiful911 wrote:
Steffi wrote:Well since I've been a good girl with managing my time and doing all my homework during weekdays I'm not suffocating anymore. Also, that all paid off because I attempted my wings today with a new method I came up with and it actually worked! I did a trial work on the stitching that needed to be done and anything I didn't like (for example I stitched it too tight is some areas of the wings and it made it slightly bumpy) and all i need to do is loosen the thread. I'm so happy it's finally cooperating :) I'm well chuffed.
Even though I know I won't be able to finish all of the wings this weekend, I'm not panicking since I've got next weekend and also half-term to finish it :) I'll post progress pictures every time I finish sections of the wings :D
I'm still waiting on my crown which should be here very soon ^^


I'm glad you've sorted that out, I look forward to seeing how they turn out.

I just want my goggles to come now so there is nothing left for me to do.


I know its boring for me sometimes too :/ Well, now that I've got my wings well under way, the next time I'm bored I'll just work on them - after I've done homework :D
I'm vigorously looking for a job as well and have had a few replies saying that they're reviewing my application so hopefully I get a job and has monies :3
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:19 am

Steffi wrote:
viewtiful911 wrote:
Steffi wrote:Well since I've been a good girl with managing my time and doing all my homework during weekdays I'm not suffocating anymore. Also, that all paid off because I attempted my wings today with a new method I came up with and it actually worked! I did a trial work on the stitching that needed to be done and anything I didn't like (for example I stitched it too tight is some areas of the wings and it made it slightly bumpy) and all i need to do is loosen the thread. I'm so happy it's finally cooperating :) I'm well chuffed.
Even though I know I won't be able to finish all of the wings this weekend, I'm not panicking since I've got next weekend and also half-term to finish it :) I'll post progress pictures every time I finish sections of the wings :D
I'm still waiting on my crown which should be here very soon ^^


I'm glad you've sorted that out, I look forward to seeing how they turn out.

I just want my goggles to come now so there is nothing left for me to do.


I know its boring for me sometimes too :/ Well, now that I've got my wings well under way, the next time I'm bored I'll just work on them - after I've done homework :D
I'm vigorously looking for a job as well and have had a few replies saying that they're reviewing my application so hopefully I get a job and has monies :3


Yup Job and monies = good, although I still spend my monies far too fast...

Anyways so Moonie news, there's a very bizarre new ad for the Hong Kong re-airing of the original series.
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/nYcOvVinbkM/

In the ad, they are all now middle aged, oh and Tuxedo Kamen is a waiter. O_o;
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby demonix on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

My back problems decided to take a hike late last week which is at least the only bit of good news I have as the advisor for the gateway to work program I'm on is demanding things that I can't do (I can only apply for around 3 a week and he is asking me to apply for that amount A DAY) so some things have gone further downhill.

As for the laptop that will be put on order in the next day or so but I've changed my mind on which one I'm getting so if it doesn't come with a on-board card reader I'll be getting a stand alone card reader just in case.
User avatar
demonix
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am
Location: Hayes, Middlesex

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 pm

demonix wrote:My back problems decided to take a hike late last week which is at least the only bit of good news I have as the advisor for the gateway to work program I'm on is demanding things that I can't do (I can only apply for around 3 a week and he is asking me to apply for that amount A DAY) so some things have gone further downhill.

As for the laptop that will be put on order in the next day or so but I've changed my mind on which one I'm getting so if it doesn't come with a on-board card reader I'll be getting a stand alone card reader just in case.


I was asked to do 5 a day, although they were very surprised I did it, apparently most didn't bother. That being said, the only realistic way to apply for that many is blanket emailing local companies, whether they are relevant or not. All they care about is the figures, they won't take a second look at where your actually applying to, as long as you are applying for something.
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby demonix on Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:39 pm

viewtiful911 wrote:
demonix wrote:My back problems decided to take a hike late last week which is at least the only bit of good news I have as the advisor for the gateway to work program I'm on is demanding things that I can't do (I can only apply for around 3 a week and he is asking me to apply for that amount A DAY) so some things have gone further downhill.

As for the laptop that will be put on order in the next day or so but I've changed my mind on which one I'm getting so if it doesn't come with a on-board card reader I'll be getting a stand alone card reader just in case.


I was asked to do 5 a day, although they were very surprised I did it, apparently most didn't bother. That being said, the only realistic way to apply for that many is blanket emailing local companies, whether they are relevant or not. All they care about is the figures, they won't take a second look at where your actually applying to, as long as you are applying for something.

Well I shocked the hell out of my advisor by going over my minimum 12 applications for the week (ten of which I did today) and he stupidly asked me to get a application form from my local bingo hall even though I know how that their not looking for anyone.

I also ordered the laptop so that should be with me by Wednesday at the latest and I went back to the one I'd originally planned on getting (just with less RAM and hard drive capacity) so it'll at least have a integrated card reader, but I'll still bring the external reader I got just in case there's a card it doesn't support.
User avatar
demonix
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:50 am
Location: Hayes, Middlesex

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:24 am

demonix wrote:I also ordered the laptop so that should be with me by Wednesday at the latest and I went back to the one I'd originally planned on getting (just with less RAM and hard drive capacity) so it'll at least have a integrated card reader, but I'll still bring the external reader I got just in case there's a card it doesn't support.


Good good,

My goggles are still no where to be seen so I somehow need to come up with a backup plan... hmm....

Oh and I've completed my cookies this morning. One batch came out better than the other but they're all done.

I've also took a picture to show you, since there is no way the icing will survive going to london...
Image

They ended up looking more like cakes, but as the quality assurance director, I can personally verify they taste great! (And I have done moon ones but they are in another box.)
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm

viewtiful911 wrote:Good good,

My goggles are still no where to be seen so I somehow need to come up with a backup plan... hmm....

Oh and I've completed my cookies this morning. One batch came out better than the other but they're all done.

I've also took a picture to show you, since there is no way the icing will survive going to london...
Image

They ended up looking more like cakes, but as the quality assurance director, I can personally verify they taste great! (And I have done moon ones but they are in another box.)


Ooooh! Those look great! :D Steffi can has cookie?

Also...I've been doing my wings yesterday and today, like a good girl lol. I've got the motivation to do it. The wings don't look too bad but they aren't the best of wings but oh well. So they -should- be done by Tuesday maybe, but they definately will be finished soon ^^ I'm still waiting on my crown which should be here soon :P
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Steffi wrote:
Ooooh! Those look great! :D Steffi can has cookie?

Also...I've been doing my wings yesterday and today, like a good girl lol. I've got the motivation to do it. The wings don't look too bad but they aren't the best of wings but oh well. So they -should- be done by Tuesday maybe, but they definately will be finished soon ^^ I'm still waiting on my crown which should be here soon :P


Yes, Steffi can has a cookie.

I'm starting to get into the worrying stage now, I just want my 2nd SNES controller and the goggles to arrive.

Anyways, I'm meant to get my Fringe details this weekend with the final details of whatever I'm meant to do when I get there.

That being said, so far I've had zero communication from them whatsoever... Oh well if I've not heard from them, I'll just ask about it on the monday podcast.

It's getting close now!
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Chibi-Steampunk on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I love the cookies! They look so cool! I wish I could come to the party with you guys :(
My inner-mooniness has been ignited too, and I've made some rings out of Fimo clay: http://chibisteampunk.deviantart.com/#/d31c0wh

Anyway, cosplay updates! I've got my shoes, not the ones I planned to get (Brantano didn't have those. Grr!) but these ones were £5 cheaper, so I can't complain XD I've put photos of them up on Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/neko-chii/
My wig arrived last week and my friend Summer (Usagi) has ordered a briefcase for me. She's bringing them over on Wednesday- so hopefully we can upload some pics of our finished cosplays!

Oh, and my friend (the one who was going to cosplay Sanjoin) is lending me her camera, so I'll have a decent camera for photos & video! :D The Expo's almost here, I'm so excited!
User avatar
Chibi-Steampunk
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Chibi-Steampunk wrote:I love the cookies! They look so cool! I wish I could come to the party with you guys :(
My inner-mooniness has been ignited too, and I've made some rings out of Fimo clay: http://chibisteampunk.deviantart.com/#/d31c0wh

Anyway, cosplay updates! I've got my shoes, not the ones I planned to get (Brantano didn't have those. Grr!) but these ones were £5 cheaper, so I can't complain XD I've put photos of them up on Flickr- http://www.flickr.com/photos/neko-chii/
My wig arrived last week and my friend Summer (Usagi) has ordered a briefcase for me. She's bringing them over on Wednesday- so hopefully we can upload some pics of our finished cosplays!

Oh, and my friend (the one who was going to cosplay Sanjoin) is lending me her camera, so I'll have a decent camera for photos & video! :D The Expo's almost here, I'm so excited!


Well, I'm gonna bring the cookies to the meetup anyways, so you won't miss out on that at least! (Well, unless you leave me alone with the cookies for too long...)

Can't wait to see everyones completed cosplays. Hopefully we'll start hearing from the other people in the group now that we're getting closer to the time.
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:37 pm

viewtiful911 wrote:Yes, Steffi can has a cookie.

I'm starting to get into the worrying stage now, I just want my 2nd SNES controller and the goggles to arrive.

Anyways, I'm meant to get my Fringe details this weekend with the final details of whatever I'm meant to do when I get there.

That being said, so far I've had zero communication from them whatsoever... Oh well if I've not heard from them, I'll just ask about it on the monday podcast.

It's getting close now!


Very close!!! But yeah, I haven't had too much communication with the girl who's doing my crown, but she does have lots of orders and the last time I emailed her was to ask how progress is going and she replied back quickly with details. Just call them or email them - any way possible to get a notification. Don't worry so much, it'll come!!
On Monday my Mom's going food shopping so I'll tag along with her and buy lots and lots of candy [and popcorn and crisps :P ]
for us to enjoy in your room party! Do you still want be to bring along my Sailor Moon R DVDs?

Also in good news... I got a job interview on Monday at about... 6:00pm so hopefully I get the job -fingers crossed- I need monies!
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Steffi wrote:
viewtiful911 wrote:Yes, Steffi can has a cookie.

I'm starting to get into the worrying stage now, I just want my 2nd SNES controller and the goggles to arrive.

Anyways, I'm meant to get my Fringe details this weekend with the final details of whatever I'm meant to do when I get there.

That being said, so far I've had zero communication from them whatsoever... Oh well if I've not heard from them, I'll just ask about it on the monday podcast.

It's getting close now!


Very close!!! But yeah, I haven't had too much communication with the girl who's doing my crown, but she does have lots of orders and the last time I emailed her was to ask how progress is going and she replied back quickly with details. Just call them or email them - any way possible to get a notification. Don't worry so much, it'll come!!
On Monday my Mom's going food shopping so I'll tag along with her and buy lots and lots of candy [and popcorn and crisps :P ]
for us to enjoy in your room party! Do you still want be to bring along my Sailor Moon R DVDs?

Also in good news... I got a job interview on Monday at about... 6:00pm so hopefully I get the job -fingers crossed- I need monies!


6pm? Thats a bit of an odd time, where is it at?

Anyways, I know both the things have been sent, it's just that the back end of the estimated dates are as I'm gonna be leaving for London...

Anyways, the extra SNES controller isn't too bad if it didn't come on time, and I've prepared an emergency solution for the eyemask. If the goggles don't come I have 2 plastic squares that push them forward enough so I can actually wear them.

And yeah if you can, bring them. I'll put all the specials on a disc aswell this week. Are you still ok to bring a portable dvd player? I've dug out the right cable to plug in the tv. I did find one in my house but it's broken (Plays dvds but the speakers crackle and the tv output doesn't work). If not I'll work something out anyway. Actually I do have a smaller laptop now, and it does have all the series (except the original) stored on it... and I've had trouble getting internet working on my tablet... Maybe it'll just be easier if I took my laptop. Will have to see. If i find a case for it then I'll bring that instead of my tablet and that'll save you bringing the DVDs along.
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby Steffi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm

viewtiful911 wrote:6pm? Thats a bit of an odd time, where is it at?

Anyways, I know both the things have been sent, it's just that the back end of the estimated dates are as I'm gonna be leaving for London...

Anyways, the extra SNES controller isn't too bad if it didn't come on time, and I've prepared an emergency solution for the eyemask. If the goggles don't come I have 2 plastic squares that push them forward enough so I can actually wear them.

And yeah if you can, bring them. I'll put all the specials on a disc aswell this week. Are you still ok to bring a portable dvd player? I've dug out the right cable to plug in the tv. I did find one in my house but it's broken (Plays dvds but the speakers crackle and the tv output doesn't work). If not I'll work something out anyway. Actually I do have a smaller laptop now, and it does have all the series (except the original) stored on it... and I've had trouble getting internet working on my tablet... Maybe it'll just be easier if I took my laptop. Will have to see. If i find a case for it then I'll bring that instead of my tablet and that'll save you bringing the DVDs along.


Well, I'll bring the DVDs and the portable DVD player anyway just in case :P

Oh, it's just a job at a local fast food restaurant, I'm so tired of applying for jobs that I will take anything...
Well,
Image
User avatar
Steffi
 
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: Portsmouth, UK

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby AhiruMercury on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry (this is a little unrelated to what you guys were all talking about before) but yeah - for the photos, are we gonna have a meeting time and place? Coz... otherwise we're all gonna be wandering around looking like lost sailor moon characters...
User avatar
AhiruMercury
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Re: Sailor Moon Meetup/Photoshoot Saturday (Registered)

Postby viewtiful911 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

AhiruMercury wrote:Sorry (this is a little unrelated to what you guys were all talking about before) but yeah - for the photos, are we gonna have a meeting time and place? Coz... otherwise we're all gonna be wandering around looking like lost sailor moon characters...


Here ya go,

Viewtiful911 wrote:Day: Saturday
Time: 1:45pm
Location: Meet outside the main hall (Outside Dealers room) at 1:45, then around 2pm move to pier for photoshoot
User avatar
viewtiful911
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 am

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron