Hetalia Group (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Hetalia Group (Registered)

Postby PandoraCaitiff on Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Congrats to everyone involved in the shoot especially Tundra and Sasashie for their awesome organising. If you organise one for May I can offer my services bellowing country/group names again :D

Also thanks for the compliments guys. I have a bit of a mother-hen personality so it's become instinct by now to look after people I'm with. I'm just sad I couldn't stop China/Hong Kong getting harassed. At least we got her somewhere safe, called security, and stayed with her till her relatives arrrived. And on that, thanks to Raikujaku for going off to warn the other cosplayers too as we evacuated.

I think I might take a break from Bela in May, I have other cosplays to do like Desert Island Germany, but she will be back again, don't worry!
Pugna vox
PandoraCaitiff

Postby emsiecat on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:27 pm

Good to know others are planning to come again ^_^ I might do Chibitalia this time around, or Hungary... haven't decided yet. If all else fails I'll pull my N. Italy cosplay out of the depths of my wardrobe again lol
emsiecat

Postby Raikujaku on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks. I just didn't want anyone else to get harassed. I'm sure a lot of the others saw the kids around, but I don't think everyone knew quite what their behaviour was like- and harassment like that is something disgusting. As one of the older folk too, it's kind of a self-applied duty to look after others.

In terms of cosplays, I'm still unplanned except for redoing Succession Austria as a few of us were thinking of trying to get an Austrian Succession group together. I am also rather proud of that costume as a 3rd attempt at tailoring! I want to do something with the Pokemon group (probably my original gijinka Steelix, or my Groudon if that ends up being too tricky), and possibly another series, however I do have a few other Hetalia cosplays that I want to do one time or another. I think I'll keep you all posted once groups start getting more organised!
Raikujaku

Postby sasashie on Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 pm

sasashie

Postby Tundra on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:57 pm

LOOKING AWESOME MAN.
Tundra

Postby emsiecat on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Yay more photos! Thank you sasashie! <3
emsiecat

Postby Raikujaku on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Yays! Thanks you guys for the awesome photos! *¬*
Raikujaku

Postby Kittz on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:32 pm

I love those photos :D Thank you again~ It seems my feather goes into germany's face for the "other" group photos XD

hmm.. I'm making Austrian Succession England for May ^^ Might reuse AS!Prussia during the 3 days. Also making This version of prussia. I have to make Japan's for my friend (if you saw the guy in the morph suit.. yeah thats him xD). Probably something from One piece or something from KHR >w<
Kittz

Postby emsiecat on Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Ooh I love that version of Prussia, good luck making it ^^
emsiecat

Postby AlliaxAndromeda on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:46 pm

I find it quite daunting when other people are already planning their next cosplay merely weeks after the most recent convention, but I know that if I want to do a cosplay from scratch, I need to get it done months in advance given the exam period...=_=

I'm thinking of cosplaying Niholoid (For those who don't know, Japan as a Vocaloid. Appeared in Prussia's blog).
Most art depicts him in some weird purple outfit, but one image I saw had him in his character CD outfit, and that looks easier to make, but less recognizable as actually Niholoid...
Saturday 28th May 2011: Hibari Kyoya
AlliaxAndromeda

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO