Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY* (Registered)

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 am

Ok, No one's started it yet, so I call dibs! XD I'm hoping to make both days this time, with two different costumes! One's an almost definite, the other I can't choose!

Feel free to pitch in at any time...I know you lot are out there XD

Friday:

Homesweethomicide13 - Captain Jack Harkness
Kizzkitten - VoV Girl

Saturday Meeting 2pm by the statue:

Blind Asabat + 1: 11th Doctor crossplay +ToAAmy Pond crossplay
Red-Fairy: 11th Doctor with Fez
Forest (plus friends): Weeping Angel, clockworks, Captain Jack, Cat Nun (maybe)
Kizzkitten: Vampire of Venice Girl
Methos: 10th Doctor


Sunday:

PossCat: 11th Doctor
Magpiefabric: Weeping Angel
Simonjedi: 9th Doctor
Mrs-lovett-x: Kissogram!Amy Pond
Pretty Spiffing: Raggedy Doctor
Methos: 10th Doctor (possible)
ToriClarkson
Undecided:
Prosper: 4th Doctor crossplay
Last edited by Blind-Asabat on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Posscat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 am

11th Doctor for Sunday~
Should have a mini TARDIS filled with sweets for people. ;D
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 am

Posscat wrote:11th Doctor for Sunday~
Should have a mini TARDIS filled with sweets for people. ;D




Awesome XDDDDD
And OMG, you're doing Hiccup too???
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Posscat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:32 am

Blind-Asabat wrote:
Posscat wrote:11th Doctor for Sunday~
Should have a mini TARDIS filled with sweets for people. ;D




Awesome XDDDDD
And OMG, you're doing Hiccup too???


Yep, I am 8,D Hiccup is priority so Doctor might no be that great but either way it's gonna be fun to do 8D
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:34 am

Posscat wrote:Yep, I am 8,D Hiccup is priority so Doctor might no be that great but either way it's gonna be fun to do 8D


Hiccup is made of win ^__^
The 4th doctor is my first priority costume, the second one I'll probably decide based on time and money :P
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby englicana on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:33 am

I may possibly have a bit of a 10th doctor (Voyage of the Damned) going on on the friday and a bit of Saturday.
Maybe
Image
User avatar
englicana
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Stubbled Grapes on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 pm

I might consider doing Amy again, just because it seems a waste to have bought the wig unless I actually use it more than once
Though, I have no idea what day but you can put me down for a general maybe if you like =]
User avatar
Stubbled Grapes
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Near Liverpoolish

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Admin on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:38 pm

REGISTER YOUR MEET/ORGANISED ACTIVITY WITH MCM FRINGE!

Remember if you are organising an activity whether it is a Picnic, Photo Shoot, Gathering or Meet and So on you need to register it as part of the MCM FRINGE.

For information on how to do this please visit this link:
http://www.mcmexpogroup.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=299&t=14579

Thanks

Admin
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3235
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:06 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Stubbled Grapes wrote:I might consider doing Amy again, just because it seems a waste to have bought the wig unless I actually use it more than once
Though, I have no idea what day but you can put me down for a general maybe if you like =]



AMY POND!!!!! *cough* Sorry...
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Posscat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Stubbled Grapes wrote:I might consider doing Amy again, just because it seems a waste to have bought the wig unless I actually use it more than once
Though, I have no idea what day but you can put me down for a general maybe if you like =]


Sundaykthxbai? 8D
I'll give you Tardis sweeties 8D
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby magpiefabric on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm

I am to be zhe weeping angel on zhe day of zhe sunday. Delicious.
Image
User avatar
magpiefabric
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Location: Horsham

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Stubbled Grapes on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Blind-Asabat wrote:AMY POND!!!!! *cough* Sorry...
Posscat wrote:Sundaykthxbai? 8D
I'll give you Tardis sweeties 8D

I guess Amy on sunday it is then xD

I can do Kissogram again or come up with another. Any preference?
Think I'd rather do Kissogram as it doesn't involve me buying anything else and I'm a poor student =p
May invest in a hat this time though
Unless she has an epic outfit in the last episode or something. I have ages to plan anyway xD

magpiefabric wrote:I am to be zhe weeping angel on zhe day of zhe sunday. Delicious.

*runs*
User avatar
Stubbled Grapes
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Near Liverpoolish

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 pm

magpiefabric wrote:I am to be zhe weeping angel on zhe day of zhe sunday. Delicious.


Weeping Angel???? *squee*
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Woo! I would have started this but I'm only down as a maybe at the moment.

So! Put me down as Captain Jack Harkness on the Saturday - BUT ONLY AS A MAYBE! XD

Will be great to see everyone again =D


AMY POND!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:00 pm

homesweethomicide13 wrote:Woo! I would have started this but I'm only down as a maybe at the moment.

So! Put me down as Captain Jack Harkness on the Saturday - BUT ONLY AS A MAYBE! XD

Will be great to see everyone again =D


AMY POND!!!!!!!!!



One step ahead of ya with the thread making Jackie XD
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Posscat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Stubbled Grapes wrote:I can do Kissogram again or come up with another. Any preference?
Think I'd rather do Kissogram as it doesn't involve me buying anything else and I'm a poor student =p
May invest in a hat this time though
Unless she has an epic outfit in the last episode or something. I have ages to plan anyway xD


Omaiiii O: Any is good really~
If it were Flesh and Stone it would be rather awesome as my lovely Owen (Magpiefabric) will be a Weeping Angel. But yes, anything is good 8D
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby magpiefabric on Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Posscat wrote:
Stubbled Grapes wrote:I can do Kissogram again or come up with another. Any preference?
Think I'd rather do Kissogram as it doesn't involve me buying anything else and I'm a poor student =p
May invest in a hat this time though
Unless she has an epic outfit in the last episode or something. I have ages to plan anyway xD


Omaiiii O: Any is good really~
If it were Flesh and Stone it would be rather awesome as my lovely Owen (Magpiefabric) will be a Weeping Angel. But yes, anything is good 8D

BLEG BLEG SCARY SCARY STANDING STILL! Although as far as plans go for this its not looking exactly full proof. So far It's get grey morph suit, get/make garment thing, paint grey. all following that involves winging it, mostly the head part which at the moment falls somewhere along the lines of papier mache and cardboard, same with the wings. Ah well it'll give me something to do over the summer XD, any suggestions would be awesome though.

EDIT: Just remembered if that tardis isn't made out of gingerbread i will obliterate.
Image
User avatar
magpiefabric
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Location: Horsham

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Blind-Asabat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:05 pm

magpiefabric wrote:BLEG BLEG SCARY SCARY STANDING STILL! Although as far as plans go for this its not looking exactly full proof. So far It's get grey morph suit, get/make garment thing, paint grey. all following that involves winging it, mostly the head part which at the moment falls somewhere along the lines of papier mache and cardboard, same with the wings. Ah well it'll give me something to do over the summer XD, any suggestions would be awesome though.

EDIT: Just remembered if that tardis isn't made out of gingerbread i will obliterate.


Ooooh, I can give suggestions as to what NOT to do...I was meant to be a Weeping Angel in May but mah costume fell apart on friday night!

A) Do not use Stone Effect spray paint as a quick way out, paint it, or be forever finding stone everywhere
B) Don't use a glue gun to try and make fingers in gloves from tights...it's painful and fails.
C) Use stiff fabric in either grey or white, not stretchy last minute dress in black :P

I found these things out the hard way XD



Also, you want a Gingerbread TARDIS? I'll make a Gingerbread TARDIS.... :P
Blind-Asabat
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Posscat on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:21 pm

I may attempt a gingerbread TARDIS, merely to bribe Owen with. Don't need any angels around, now do we?
But I will have my mini foamy TARDIS filled with haribo and various other sweeties.
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *Saturday/Sunday*

Postby Stubbled Grapes on Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Posscat wrote:Omaiiii O: Any is good really~
If it were Flesh and Stone it would be rather awesome as my lovely Owen (Magpiefabric) will be a Weeping Angel. But yes, anything is good 8D

Shall see what I can do then. Really just depends if I can find the stuff over the summer =]

TARDIS full of sweets sounds fun though (Y)
Gutted I couldn't be part of the DW/TW group in May so I'm glad there's another one. Already sounding fun! xD
User avatar
Stubbled Grapes
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Near Liverpoolish

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Posscat on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 am

Huzzah. Love for my Amy~ Even though I support AmyxRory > 3>
I may drop by Toys R Us after my exam today to check out their sonic screwdrivers. What is a Doctor without his sonic screwdriver?
I may also bring some apples to bite happy faces into.
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby magpiefabric on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:26 am

Posscat wrote:Huzzah. Love for my Amy~ Even though I support AmyxRory > 3>
I may drop by Toys R Us after my exam today to check out their sonic screwdrivers. What is a Doctor without his sonic screwdriver?
I may also bring some apples to bite happy faces into.

Who's Rory?
Image
User avatar
magpiefabric
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm
Location: Horsham

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Stubbled Grapes on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:23 pm

Posscat wrote:Huzzah. Love for my Amy~ Even though I support AmyxRory > 3>
I may drop by Toys R Us after my exam today to check out their sonic screwdrivers. What is a Doctor without his sonic screwdriver?
I may also bring some apples to bite happy faces into.

Yeah, you keep mentioning this Rory guy, who is he? Ex-companion eh? :wink:
And yes, you must have a screwdriver, tis essential!
I brought an apple in may, and then left it in the toilets after getting changed. Big fail. Apples are good to nom on =3

Wa-wait! It's you!
Sorry, I just stalked your dA xD
I was the France hanging round with Ruth all day sunday! Visited your hotel room, ha, hi xD
Last edited by Stubbled Grapes on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Stubbled Grapes
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 pm
Location: Near Liverpoolish

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby homesweethomicide13 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Blind-Asabat wrote:
homesweethomicide13 wrote:Woo! I would have started this but I'm only down as a maybe at the moment.

So! Put me down as Captain Jack Harkness on the Saturday - BUT ONLY AS A MAYBE! XD

Will be great to see everyone again =D


AMY POND!!!!!!!!!



One step ahead of ya with the thread making Jackie XD


Well as I said, no idea if I'm actually doing Jacky or not yet, so I didn't wanna start it off XD

Oh, and put me down for the Friday =P (as Jack, obviously)

OH and my friend may be doing Jacky on the Saturday too, but not sure yet XD
Image
User avatar
homesweethomicide13
 
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Poole, Dorset

Re: Doctor Who/Torchwood *SATURDAY & SUNDAY*

Postby Posscat on Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:49 pm

Stubbled Grapes wrote:Yeah, you keep mentioning this Rory guy, who is he? Ex-companion eh? :wink:
And yes, you must have a screwdriver, tis essential!
I brought an apple in may, and then left it in the toilets after getting changed. Big fail. Apples are good to nom on =3

Wa-wait! It's you!
Sorry, I just stalked your dA xD
I was the France hanging round with Ruth all day sunday! Visited your hotel room, ha, hi xD


*sits on own thinking of Rory* ;____;

... FFFF- YOU! Who was blaring out Hetalia songs in the hotel room! C: < I'll happily have you as my Amy~ and I will happily protect from Weeping Angels and such, even though it is always Amy's fault >:C
This brings happiness to me that I already know you 8,D Shame Ruth wont be at october ;___;

Also, I can be awesome and share my ringtone with you guys's at expo. Doctor Who theme ringtone ftw.
User avatar
Posscat
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Location: Reading, Berkshire

Next

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests