D.Gray-Man Group SATURDAY + SUNDAY (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: D.Gray-Man Group SATURDAY + SUNDAY (Registered)

Postby mandi taichou on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I've decided i'm giving out mini versions of lavi's hammer with sweets inside ^.^ i should be making about 10-20!!! The actual head will only be the size of a toilet roll though :P but that should fit a fair few lolipops in!
mandi taichou

Postby Reala on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

I WANT ONE SAVE ME ONE THEN I CAN HAVE A BIG HAMMER AND A SMALL HAMMER!!!
Reala

Postby ShadowGuardianJ93 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Veiana wrote:ok im still kinda thinking but I think ill be there as daisya barry again :D.

if you do then awesome daisya's coming back =D
Friday, Saturday
Allen Walker 3rd Uni Crown Clown
Sunday
Air Gear
ShadowGuardianJ93

Postby Reala on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 pm

mandi taichou wrote:I've decided i'm giving out mini versions of lavi's hammer with sweets inside ^.^ i should be making about 10-20!!! The actual head will only be the size of a toilet roll though :P but that should fit a fair few lolipops in!

Wait! You're coming Sunday aren' t you *sniff*
Reala

Postby mandi taichou on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Reala wrote:
mandi taichou wrote:I've decided i'm giving out mini versions of lavi's hammer with sweets inside ^.^ i should be making about 10-20!!! The actual head will only be the size of a toilet roll though :P but that should fit a fair few lolipops in!

I can pull one out a day early if you like ^^
mandi taichou

Postby Veiana on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:13 pm

ShadowGuardianJ93 wrote:
Veiana wrote:ok im still kinda thinking but I think ill be there as daisya barry again :D.

if you do then awesome daisya's coming back =D

haha i still wonder why awesome? ? xD
Veiana

Postby sylvastreak on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Reala wrote:I WANT ONE SAVE ME ONE THEN I CAN HAVE A BIG HAMMER AND A SMALL HAMMER!!!

*refrains from asking which is the one that will grow, grow, grow!*

I want one of those hammers too!
Help level him up!
sylvastreak

Postby Reala on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm

mandi taichou wrote:
Reala wrote:

I can pull one out a day early if you like ^^

If it's not too much trouble

sylvastreak wrote:
Reala wrote:I WANT ONE SAVE ME ONE THEN I CAN HAVE A BIG HAMMER AND A SMALL HAMMER!!!

*refrains from asking which is the one that will grow, grow, grow!*

I want one of those hammers too!

Both ofc~! XD
Reala

Postby Veiana on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:40 pm

I've decided i'm giving out mini versions of lavi's hammer with sweets inside ^.^ i should be making about 10-20!!! The actual head will only be the size of a toilet roll though but that should fit a fair few lolipops in

--

i want one too :D.
Veiana

Postby mandi taichou on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Oh damn cant do lavi on sunday anymore, my wig wont arrive till november!!! but i'm still handing out mini lavi hammers!
mandi taichou

Postby Reala on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 pm

mandi taichou wrote:Oh damn cant do lavi on sunday anymore, my wig wont arrive till november!!! but i'm still handing out mini lavi hammers!

Aww that's a shame, can't you get a different one that'll post quicker?
Reala

Postby mandi taichou on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

I'll hunt! but most of the wigs i can find really are no good! you'll still get a hammer though ;P
mandi taichou

Postby Reala on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:23 pm

mandi taichou wrote:I'll hunt! but most of the wigs i can find really are no good! you'll still get a hammer though ;P

Good luck~! XD thankies 8D
Reala

Postby darkfay on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 am

Ah hah, finally found DGM bit! Sat i'm hoping to get Allen Walker 3rd uniform sorted (...i've worn it so often now part of it needs remaking ^_^;;) and Sunday I'll be Exorcist version Alma Karma (because i had a lot of fun cosplaying him last convention, he needs more love!)

Edit because i've actually had a look through the rest of the thread now: *_* cant wait to see Akuma Alma....i'd love to get photos with you, if thats alright? (like two sides of Alma)

(also....almas not technically dead in the manga....though probably about to be unless kanda can heal him with his blood :( )
darkfay

Postby sylvastreak on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:55 am

darkfay wrote:Ah hah, finally found DGM bit! Sat i'm hoping to get Allen Walker 3rd uniform sorted (...i've worn it so often now part of it needs remaking ^_^;;) and Sunday I'll be Exorcist version Alma Karma (because i had a lot of fun cosplaying him last convention, he needs more love!)

Edit because i've actually had a look through the rest of the thread now: *_* cant wait to see Akuma Alma....i'd love to get photos with you, if thats alright? (like two sides of Alma)

(also....almas not technically dead in the manga....though probably about to be unless kanda can heal him with his blood :( )

Exorcist Alma!! *squees* Hell yes to the photos, I think I've seen your cosplay on deviantart and it looks awesome ^^ (we may never know, Hoshino likes cliffhangers...) Looks like Plue will be put on the back burner now XD
Oh, btw guuuuyyys, my parents have returned with the cameras, may get some decent photos after I've dyed my shorts :D
Help level him up!
sylvastreak

Postby badgerrocks on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:20 pm

sylvastreak wrote:
darkfay wrote:Ah hah, finally found DGM bit! Sat i'm hoping to get Allen Walker 3rd uniform sorted (...i've worn it so often now part of it needs remaking ^_^;;) and Sunday I'll be Exorcist version Alma Karma (because i had a lot of fun cosplaying him last convention, he needs more love!)

Exorcist Alma!! *squees* Hell yes to the photos, I think I've seen your cosplay on deviantart and it looks awesome ^^ (we may never know, Hoshino likes cliffhangers...) Looks like Plue will be put on the back burner now XD
Oh, btw guuuuyyys, my parents have returned with the cameras, may get some decent photos after I've dyed my shorts :D

I can't wait to see these 2 now ^_^ reading the manga I have grown to love Alma therefore I shall give you special Kanda hugs ^_^
badgerrocks

Postby Reala on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm

badgerrocks wrote:
sylvastreak wrote:

I can't wait to see these 2 now ^_^ reading the manga I have grown to love Alma therefore I shall give you special Kanda hugs ^_^

Can i get a special Kanda hug or do i have to claim there's soba somewhere in my jacket?
Reala

Postby sylvastreak on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Reala wrote:
badgerrocks wrote:
sylvastreak wrote:

Can i get a special Kanda hug or do i have to claim there's soba somewhere in my jacket?

Wouldn't soba in your jacket be a little messy?
Kanda... hugs? Just let me process that, it's not something I hear in everyday conversation xD
(Btw darkfay, is there any chance of you being Alma in may as well? A friend of mine is coming over as kiddy Alma and I'm doing akuma Alma again then ^^)
Help level him up!
sylvastreak

Postby shiggles on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

please save me one to lavi needs his hammers
shiggles

Postby Reala on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:03 pm

sylvastreak wrote:
Reala wrote:

Kanda... hugs? Just let me process that, it's not something I hear in everyday conversation xD
(Btw darkfay, is there any chance of you being Alma in may as well? A friend of mine is coming over as kiddy Alma and I'm doing akuma Alma again then ^^)

I have my ways, i am perpetually crafty after all~ >:D BWAHAHA!
Reala

Postby shiggles on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Reala wrote:
sylvastreak wrote:
Reala wrote:

I have my ways, i am perpetually crafty after all~ >:D BWAHAHA!

LAVIS FOR THE WIN
shiggles

Postby badgerrocks on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Reala wrote:[

Can i get a special Kanda hug or do i have to claim there's soba somewhere in my jacket?[/quote]

Soba would get you a special hug in the way of groping to find it in your jacket XD
badgerrocks

Postby captain-chi on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:13 am

badgerrocks wrote:

Soba would get you a special hug in the way of groping to find it in your jacket XD[/quote]

>.>
<.<
if your gonna grope don't get caught
captain-chi

Postby sylvastreak on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:00 pm

badgerrocks wrote:

Soba would get you a special hug in the way of groping to find it in your jacket XD[/quote]

watch out for the yaoi fangirls then xD *is gonna take pictures of that*
Help level him up!
sylvastreak

Postby Reala on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:05 pm

shiggles wrote:
Reala wrote:I have my ways, i am perpetually crafty after all~ >:D BWAHAHA!

LAVIS FOR THE WIN

Oh yeah *crafty lavi smile*

badgerrocks wrote:
Soba would get you a special hug in the way of groping to find it in your jacket XD

Oh would it now? >:D
captain-chi wrote:
badgerrocks wrote:

>.>
<.<
if your gonna grope don't get caught

Kekekeke >:D

sylvastreak wrote:
watch out for the yaoi fangirls then xD *is gonna take pictures of that*

Oh but what the yaoi fangirls don't know is that Lavi is really....A WOMAN!

Betcha didn't see that one coming did ya!!!

Bwahehehe!! >:D
Reala

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO