FINAL FANTASY [ALL] GROUP SATURDAY & SUNDAY(Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: FINAL FANTASY [ALL] GROUP SATURDAY & SUNDAY(Registered)

Postby Rebok89 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 am

Expo is so close now!!! :D I can't wait!

Oh i'll be Hope on both Sat and Sun now ^^
Rebok89

Postby nekochan1987 on Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 pm

AAAH Expo's so close and I have quite a bvit left to do on the Black Waltz DX Either way I finally got some progress pix to share with y'all! Haven't got the LED eyes turned out as it twas quite bright out today and they should show as well :lol:

Large Images Follow

ImageImage
nekochan1987

Postby Clood on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:25 pm

Whu-- whu--

THAT IS GLORIOUS OH MY GOOD LORD. I love the burnt edges at the bottom <3 And the hat <3 and the volume and the everything and asdfkasdf <33333333333333
Clood

Postby KiraAmore on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:50 pm

OMG your Black Waltz looks AMAZING!!!! love the mask with the yellow lights <33
expo is so close now,i still have to buy my tickets, do my wig AND i am so worried that my gunblade wont come in time.
Lovin' cosplay <3
KiraAmore

Postby Versis on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 am

Good to see that all your cosplays are doing well ^^ I unfortunatley cant finish mine cause of all the stuff i have been set at uni, but still going to expo ^^ gonna borrow my mates zack outfit ^^

Anywho, i finally got around to updating the list, expos is so close now, I cant wait to see all of you and your amazing cosplays 8DDDD *excited face*

Depending on the time i might see if i can come and join the friday group ^^ i will let you know closer to teh day what time im gonna be leaving to see when we can meet up and stuff ^^

as for saturday, the final meeting place and time will be between 1pm & 2pm by the thames at west entrance near all the harboury like stuff, look out for me in my zack outfit and a sign saying final fantasy[all] group XD

From there we shall arrange some activities, general socialness and also a photoshoot which i (hopefully) plan on turning into a little book and will post it up on here or cosplay island to let you know how you can get it ^^ (NB: Not sure if im gonna need to like put a paying fee for the book if i was gonna do so, still looking round ^^)

And Sunday is being organised by almightyTurks ^^ (@almightyturks: if you can could you give me some times etc so i can put them up on the front page)

thanks again for all your cooperation ^^ I cant wait to see you all 8DDDDD
Versis

Postby Versis on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:37 am

Only just saw this XDD OMG THAT IS AMAZING XDDDDD CANT WAIT!!
Versis

Postby Little.~.Dragon on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

@nekochan1987: O.O That is just amazing. I am so flabbergasted. Geez, that's absolutely fantastic. I can't say it enough. I will definitely find you to get a photo!!
Little.~.Dragon

Postby Bambi.Valentine on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm

I will be Paine - Warrior on Saturday?

... I think ^^ haha
Bambi.Valentine

Postby Bambi.Valentine on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 pm

nekochan1987 wrote:AAAH Expo's so close and I have quite a bvit left to do on the Black Waltz DX Either way I finally got some progress pix to share with y'all! Haven't got the LED eyes turned out as it twas quite bright out today and they should show as well :lol:

Large Images Follow

ImageImage

FMLLLLLLLLL!! You are amazing my friend! I cant WAIT to see this!! <3
Bambi.Valentine

Postby TheMagicalLucy on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 pm

OMG THE BLACK WALTZZZZZZ /dies of excitement

I MUSTMUSTMUSTMUST GET PHOTOS WITH YOU
***October 2010***
Sat~ Asuka (NGE)
Sun~ Zidane (DFF)
TheMagicalLucy

Postby splodge82 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:38 pm

:O The Black Waltz looks incredible!!! I have some bad news; I'm not gonna be able to make it to either meet because of the hecticness of my plans =/ Please come and say hi if you see me and I'll get some photos (and PLEASE come and watch the MCM Dance Group performing on the Totally Cosplay stage around 12/12:30 on Saturday - that's why I can't come to the FF meet >.<). I'll post a photo of my costume soon on here so you know what I look like but apart from that, good luck you guys and have fun at Expo!!
splodge82

Postby Versis on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Right, I just got a message from the photographer and she said that since this is well...a very large group XD she will take a few whole group / seperate game group photos but if you would like a photo of you on your won I ask that i take your name since there are so many people ^^

oh and i know this sounds a bit needy, but any dontations to her would be nice ^^

thanks again and BLACK WALTSSS AHHHH!
Versis

Postby MattDark86 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Sorry to show up so late, but I was hoping to sign up to this event too.

I'll be there on saturday, and will be there as Squall, in his SEED uniform.
MattDark86

Postby Clood on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:35 am

Oman Versis, this whole photography thing is a great idea~ I'll almost certainly be wanting a pic or so <3

In other news, Trance Kuja is... I don't know, tbh. I'm on holiday so I've brought my sewing with me and I'm gradually getting through that xD; Though my wig arrived the day before we left and oh lord it is pretty and I can't wait to put feathers in it~

It's only just sinking in that I have 5 days from when I get back to Expo. OH SHIIIIIIIII-
Clood

Postby Almighty-trunks on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

really sorry, i've been kind of neglecting the forums, im not sure i'll be able to organise the photoshoot on the sunday, many apologies and sorry for the inconvenience, i've got so much on atm i just don't have the time, so yes, if anyone else would like to organise one please do so and once again im super super sorry
Almighty-trunks

Postby leumas on Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Random question but does anyone remember which direction the sun sets outside expo? For the purposes of photos.
leumas

Postby Versis on Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Clood wrote:Oman Versis, this whole photography thing is a great idea~ I'll almost certainly be wanting a pic or so <3

In other news, Trance Kuja is... I don't know, tbh. I'm on holiday so I've brought my sewing with me and I'm gradually getting through that xD; Though my wig arrived the day before we left and oh lord it is pretty and I can't wait to put feathers in it~

It's only just sinking in that I have 5 days from when I get back to Expo. OH SHIIIIIIIII-

thanks for the reply ^^

just a reminder again for anyone who wants a photo individually as the group is so large please let me know ASAP :D

@almightytrunks: okay thank you for letting me know ^^ if anyone else would like to take charge of that group let me know because i am participating in a different group that day ^^
Versis

Postby Hanako on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Versis wrote:

just a reminder again for anyone who wants a photo individually as the group is so large please let me know ASAP :D

@almightytrunks: okay thank you for letting me know ^^ if anyone else would like to take charge of that group let me know because i am participating in a different group that day ^^

I'd definately be interested in an individual shoot! ^^ Sounds like a good idea to me! =]

Oh I will also be rushing around to get to this photoshoot, as I'm going to be BBS Zack Saturday for the KH photoshoot at 12pm XD So if you see a Zack with a Crisis Core Yuffie walking around trying to find you guys, after getting dressed BACK into CC Zack, please drag me along!

And with that, my little sister will be attending as CC Yuffie XD

Can't wait to see you all!!! =]
Oct '10:
Sat - Zack (2nd Class - CC)
Sun - Zack (KH: Birth by Sleep)
Hanako

Postby nekochan1987 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:25 am

Versis wrote:

I would very much like an individual shot if ya don't mind Versis ^w^ Can't wait to meet everyone at Expo! XD Less than a week to go guys!
nekochan1987

Postby Flionheart on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 am

I'll be going as Irvine Kinneas all 3 days :D
Flionheart

Postby Clood on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:58 pm

nekochan1987 wrote:Less than a week to go guys!

... OH GOOD GOD THE TERROR. I swear Expo just sneaks up on you like this crazy . ninja D8

I am angry at my fabric paint today. It does not please me.
Clood

Postby go_slinky_go on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 am

I'm going as Lightning on Saturday, and my friend (who doesn't have an account) is going as Vincent Valentine. :D
go_slinky_go

Postby baronvonbee on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm

I might be switching my Ultimecia to the Saturday instead :)
baronvonbee

Postby KiraAmore on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Hey Versis, i would like a pic or two done :)
(if my prop comes in time)
everybody cosplay are looking Great!
a few days more!!! :mrgreen:
i am fretting, i hope my gunblade isint in customs :(
Lovin' cosplay <3
KiraAmore

Postby xX_Ryn_Xx on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Heya. ^^ I'm just a little late to the party here, but I thought I'd add to the list that I'll be going as Crisis Core Cloud on the Sunday. (Yeah, again. I wasn't sure I'd be coming to this Expo at all, so totally slacked and didn't start a new cosplay till it was too late. 'Cause I fail like that. *facepalm* On the plus side, I now have armour, which I didn't have in May. >>;; )

Hopefully with me (or if not with me, at least floating around at Expo somewhere) will be a Zack and a Genesis, again just for the Sunday.

I'm kinda tempted to offer to organise the Sunday meet, but I'm really quiet and no good at telling people what to do, so I don't think I'd be very good at it. ^^;; But I was wondering if it would be possible to put up a time and a place on the front page anyway, even without an organiser? Even if we don't have a proper photoshoot or anything organised like that, it'd just be easier to get photos of everyone if we had a giant group of Final Fantasy people milling about at the same place at the same time. Maybe. Yeah, there's a reason I don't organise stuff. >>

Anyways, I'll hopefully see everyone there one way or another~ :D
xX_Ryn_Xx

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO