FINAL FANTASY [ALL] GROUP SATURDAY & SUNDAY(Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: FINAL FANTASY [ALL] GROUP SATURDAY & SUNDAY(Registered)

Postby splodge82 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Good luck KiraAmore!! I have had the same problem, and it turns out my costume hasn't made it at all to England and is being sent back to the company "¬.¬ So I'll be Alice in Wonderland instead this Expo >.< Hopefully I can come down to see you guys and get photos anyway but if not have a great Expo everyone! I'll join you all next year in my Penelo cosplay =)
splodge82

Postby bunneh on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 pm

i offer to organize sunday since im doing kadaj then too
however i have no photographer friend
so thats a pain ^^;;;
so anyone with a good camera that wants to help
(itll be a coalition government over the Final Fantasys)
ill love you
Oh, for the love of logic!
bunneh

Postby KiraAmore on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:01 pm

splodge82 wrote:Good luck KiraAmore!! I have had the same problem, and it turns out my costume hasn't made it at all to England and is being sent back to the company "¬.¬ So I'll be Alice in Wonderland instead this Expo >.< Hopefully I can come down to see you guys and get photos anyway but if not have a great Expo everyone! I'll join you all next year in my Penelo cosplay =)

Thankies!
on no, it happened to you? thats bad, i was looking forward to se your cosplay... makes me want to go down to customs right now and DEMAND an answer on WHY they have a problem with cosplay :mrgreen:
Lovin' cosplay <3
KiraAmore

Postby KiraAmore on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

WAIT. so no photographer on sunday? i am not able to come on Saturday...
Lovin' cosplay <3
KiraAmore

Postby bunneh on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:28 pm

KiraAmore wrote:WAIT. so no photographer on sunday? i am not able to come on Saturday...

as of trunks quitting, there isnt even a GROUP on sunday ><
i have a digicam and my friend said he got an 'amazing camera' but i dont know what that means ._.
i am however used to doing groups without a photographer, in may people just kept coming for 20 minutes ^^
bunneh

Postby Versis on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:26 am

bunneh wrote:
KiraAmore wrote:WAIT. so no photographer on sunday? i am not able to come on Saturday...

i have a digicam and my friend said he got an 'amazing camera' but i dont know what that means ._.
i am however used to doing groups without a photographer, in may people just kept coming for 20 minutes ^^

Hey guys, after what ryn said about the sunday, i will put up the times and place for the sunday ^^ they will be the same as saturday ^^

and bunneh if its alright with you, you can be incharge of the sunday group ^^ and if i can i can try and get the photographer from the sat to help you out on the sunday but i am not guaranteeing anything cause i think she is fully booked :) I will come over and say hi to you guys on the sunday ^^

UPDATE: I have updated the list so it has all the new people plus the time and place for sunday ^^ bunneh if you want to be in charge of the group im not sure if your going to have to put it up on the fringe thing but will double check for you ^^
Versis

Postby bunneh on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:50 am

Versis wrote:
bunneh wrote:

Hey guys, after what ryn said about the sunday, i will put up the times and place for the sunday ^^ they will be the same as saturday ^^

and bunneh if its alright with you, you can be incharge of the sunday group ^^ and if i can i can try and get the photographer from the sat to help you out on the sunday but i am not guaranteeing anything cause i think she is fully booked :) I will come over and say hi to you guys on the sunday ^^

UPDATE: I have updated the list so it has all the new people plus the time and place for sunday ^^ bunneh if you want to be in charge of the group im not sure if your going to have to put it up on the fringe thing but will double check for you ^^

right, ill be in charge of yelling and such. if you dont listen i WILL delay FF14 even longer.
if its cool with you versis, and if it survives, id like that sign of yours for sunday also ^^;;ill also make a checklist hopefully.
as for what we all want to do for fun on sunday, ill decide later ^^;;; right now imma go see if the 'amazing camera' my friend has is good enough to make him our photographer ^^; and versis any help you can provie will be great
bunneh

Postby smileywaveygirl on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:30 pm

I've had to change my cosplays since my original Tifa isn't finished and I didn't have enough money to get it done. I'll now be Advent Children Tifa on Saturday. My Sunday costume is now not FF related. Looks like there's a few of us going as AC Tifa on Saturday!
Thanks to Final Fantasy World for the sig :D
smileywaveygirl

Postby iiMarshyMello on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:32 pm

okay, sorry for being so inactive in this forum... busy and stuff...
Right... with Yuffie... I'm cosplaying her Friday as well now... Reno and Vincent cannot come due to work... D: how dare they! But yeah... cosplay finished as of Today... JUST IN TIME!! 8DD
iiMarshyMello

Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow (Maidstone) hehe Rainbows

Postby Versis on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am

URGENT!

HEY GUYS EXPO TIME!!! I am gonna not be on the forums from 3pm today so just wanna make a few last minute things ^^

1. If you want an individual photo from the photographer, for those who have not done it already, let me know now so the photographer knows how man pics are being taken because I dont think she wants to be around long ^^ oh and on the day, if you do get your photo taken, donations to her would be greatly appreciated since it does take quite a bit of time and money when editing photos etc.

2. A reminder that we are meeting (this applies for both saturday and sunday) at the area near the thames (where the bridge is) at west entrance between 1pm - 2pm, dont worry about rushing im sure we will be there long enough to wait for any other people that might arrive late. On the saturday, keep an eye out for the final fantasy group sign. @bunneh: I will try and find you in the group on the day to give you the sign ^^

and finally 3. Have fun, cant wait to see all your epic and awesome cosplays at expo and meet some new people, and I want to thank you guys for all the support cause without you all there would never have been a group ^^ Have a safe trip wherever your coming from and I WILL SEE YOU AT EXPO!!!!!

Peace out ;D

Lewis (Versis)
Versis

Postby JupiterLight on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm

\o/ Expo tomorrow, expo tomorrow, expo tomorrow \o/

... Totally being Kefka both days now though. If you hear me cackling, come give me a hug. D:<

A very gentle hug <_<;
Oct 2011: Gabranth - FFXII
JupiterLight

Postby Kupo_Wark on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 am

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=92332&id=1150781268

Alot of FF7 and FF13 photo shoot pics in here, plus myself with a fair few FF cosplayers, please tag yourselves if you see a photo of you!!! :) xxxxxxxxx
I never blamed you, not once. You came for me. That's all that matters.
Kupo_Wark

Postby squishy-doughnut on Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 pm

T_______T I totally missed the meet!! I went Friday and had no internet as of thursday night, had no idea of the time!!! I think I spotted a few of you and I said hi to one of the black waltz's but ack >___< sorry!

Did anyone get any photos of me?
October: Pit // Elvaan Red
squishy-doughnut

Postby KiraAmore on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:19 pm

my sword only arrived TODAY and because of bad news and sickness i cound not attend expo on the sat and sun :( sorry guys, hope to see you in May.
can't believe i missed this fanasic meet...
Lovin' cosplay <3
KiraAmore

Postby DuskatNight on Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:53 pm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?ai ... 1314043112
Feel free to tag yourself in them if you haven't already. :3

I had a great time guys. Thanks! ^^
Saturday: Zanarkand Abe Player.
Sunday: Mulan
DuskatNight

Postby Versis on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey guys,

Thank you for all those that came to the meet ^^ and waiting patiently fot photos etc. For those who could not make it, I apologise but I hope you still enjoyed the rest of the day ^^ The group was a huge suces and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who attended cause without you the group wouldnt be a final fantasy group ^^

Hope you all had a good time at expo too, I sure did 8DD

As for photos, they are being edited at the moment and will be put up on to her flickr account as soon as possible ^^ they will also be available on facebook as well ^^

If you would like to contact Stevie (the photographer) here are her facebook and flickr accounts ^^

http://www.facebook.com/#!/stevie.pickering
http://www.flickr.com/photos/steviep789/

PLEASE NOTE: When the photos are uploaded the higher quality photos (on flickr) will not be available for copying etc cause they are copyrighted :) if you would like the photo in high quality, contact stevie ^^

Just keep checking back on flickr and facebook and you will find them ^^ I will also post again to let you know they have been uploaded

Here is my facebook if you also need anything :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Doctrcid

Thanks again guys ^^
Versis

Postby Clood on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Oh but thank youu~

Well done for organising us a photographer etc! I await the photos with a mix of rabid glee and slight dread <3
Clood

Postby JupiterLight on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 am

\o/ The shoot and organising was awwwwesome. I too await photos with a loud 'SQUEEEEEE'. x)

Thanks for sorting everyone out Versis. :D
Oct 2011: Gabranth - FFXII
JupiterLight

Postby Versis on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:51 am

JupiterLight wrote:\o/ The shoot and organising was awwwwesome. I too await photos with a loud 'SQUEEEEEE'. x)

Thanks for sorting everyone out Versis. :D

Hehe ^^ thank you no probs :)
Versis

Postby bunneh on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:53 pm

thank you to whoever sorted out sundays second time round as i failed miserably ^^;;;;;;
it was amazing to be with you all guys!
and thank you for mother, she tasted delicious.
bunneh

Postby leumas on Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi all.Does anyone on this thread know who the Yuna and Lulu are in this pic? Cos then we can tag them and have a full set of tags for the picture :)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... hoto_reply

On another note thanks to the organisers and photogrpahers of both days and to all the lovely people I met and great cosplays I saw
leumas

Postby BabemRoze on Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:13 am

Anyone got photos of the FF8 part on the Saturday? :D
BabemRoze

Postby Versis on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

YO GUYS!!!

Photos of the group are now avaialable through facebook, here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... =594160279

for the higher quality versions however, stevie is having problems uploading them onto flickr but will let me know as soon as they are up ^^
Versis

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO