marvel group (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: marvel group

Postby xelnoa on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Attention!! I'm currently finding it impossible for me to make my iron woman cosplay so it will be put on hold... I will now be going as both rizelea and katana from trinity universe but at the same time I will still be holding the marvel group meet/ photoshoot I am sorry but thing onfroseen have came up n.n
troffel-lol
xelnoa

Postby starlight1164 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

I am could always bring my Pepper Potts cosplay with me again. If people still want to do this shoot then just let me know. I can look for a photographer for it. :) I think it would be great to not let this group go to waste. :)
Owen-teamTARDIS
Pepper Potts-http://ironmancosplayers-uk.deviantart.com/
starlight1164

Postby xelnoa on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:49 pm

starlight1164 wrote:I am could always bring my Pepper Potts cosplay with me again. If people still want to do this shoot then just let me know. I can look for a photographer for it. :) I think it would be great to not let this group go to waste. :)

It's still going on I have the group registered on another section of this site I'll post the link later I will just not be in the desired cosplay that I wanted... But yes it is still on n.n
troffel-lol
xelnoa

Postby kittydobson on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:19 pm

I'm so glad we've got a few Marvel people this time! I'm seriously considering Megan Gwynn (Pixie) one of the days and Sif from Thor for the other. Only problem is i want sclera contacts for my Pixie costume and they're about £200 a pair. boo. So it might be Sif for both days. I want a picture with Bob from Hydra!
kittydobson

Postby xelnoa on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:48 am

kittydobson wrote:I'm so glad we've got a few Marvel people this time! I'm seriously considering Megan Gwynn (Pixie) one of the days and Sif from Thor for the other. Only problem is i want sclera contacts for my Pixie costume and they're about £200 a pair. boo. So it might be Sif for both days. I want a picture with Bob from Hydra!

Lol this is goin to be epic, small but epic n.n
troffel-lol
xelnoa

Postby Yamakaze'd on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 am

kittydobson wrote:I'm so glad we've got a few Marvel people this time! I'm seriously considering Megan Gwynn (Pixie) one of the days and Sif from Thor for the other. Only problem is i want sclera contacts for my Pixie costume and they're about £200 a pair. boo. So it might be Sif for both days. I want a picture with Bob from Hydra!

I'll put that request through Mr Wilson! :D

Domino?!? Wow, we need a Weasel and a Cable now too!
Oct Expo: Akainu, Toad, Seamus
Yamakaze'd

Postby Jenivere on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Yamakaze'd wrote:I'll put that request through Mr Wilson! :D

Domino?!? Wow, we need a Weasel and a Cable now too!

Deadpools, Bobs, Cables and Weasels will be hugged :D possibly excessively. Wolverines may be at risk of Domino rape :p

....of course, I jest about the rape. Just hugs. Enthusiastic hugs. :P ....unless there's claws involved, claws are not cuddly :(
Jenivere

ImageImage
Jenivere

Re: marvel group (Registered)

Postby xelnoa on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 pm

WELL!! I'm sorry to say. Ut their are some problems that have arisen and I shall be unable to go the expo this year... But hopefully I can leave this FUNtastic idea for someone to carry forth? I will still update with those that are attending but it sucks I can't go....
troffel-lol
xelnoa

Postby Jenivere on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:06 pm

xelnoa wrote:WELL!! I'm sorry to say. Ut their are some problems that have arisen and I shall be unable to go the expo this year... But hopefully I can leave this FUNtastic idea for someone to carry forth? I will still update with those that are attending but it sucks I can't go....

If nobody else can I'll think about it if there's enough of us to make it worth it...if not I'll resort to the old method of trying to spot people in crowds and pouncing them with guns drawn....it doesn't usually work, far too many crowds!
Jenivere

ImageImage
Jenivere

Postby xelnoa on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Jenivere wrote:
xelnoa wrote:WELL!! I'm sorry to say. Ut their are some problems that have arisen and I shall be unable to go the expo this year... But hopefully I can leave this FUNtastic idea for someone to carry forth? I will still update with those that are attending but it sucks I can't go....

If nobody else can I'll think about it if there's enough of us to make it worth it...if not I'll resort to the old method of trying to spot people in crowds and pouncing them with guns drawn....it doesn't usually work, far too many crowds!

lol awesome XD well ill post it on the main post thing that they will be to meet you n_n gosh i am so gutted i cant go though...
troffel-lol
xelnoa

Postby kittydobson on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:54 pm

ok, we can still do it. got enough of us for a wicked crossover photoshoot. Could stage a fight for it even, seeing as we've got so many conflicting teams. I'm likely to be Pixie on Saturday (or Kitty Pryde again if my wings aren't done in time) and Sif on the Sunday.

1 week to go, i need to pull my finger out if i'm going to get Sif's boots done in time...
kittydobson

Postby Berserk667 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm

really looking forward to getting vs shots against everyone. I got enough tooth and claw to go around :twisted:

If anyone does see a Wolverine please point them in my direction please if you happen to see one wondering about :twisted:
Berserk667

Postby kittydobson on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:51 pm

Berserk667 wrote:really looking forward to getting vs shots against everyone. I got enough tooth and claw to go around :twisted:

If anyone does see a Wolverine please point them in my direction please if you happen to see one wondering about :twisted:

who are you going to be cosplaying?

So this group is registered? do we have a time and place?
kittydobson

Postby Berserk667 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:16 pm

kittydobson wrote:
Berserk667 wrote:really looking forward to getting vs shots against everyone. I got enough tooth and claw to go around :twisted:

who are you going to be cosplaying?

So this group is registered? do we have a time and place?

Someone big, blond has claws, and hates runts with adamatium claws

sabretooth :twisted:
Berserk667

Postby kittydobson on Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:55 am

Ah, Sabertooth, I should have known!

So it seems like we have so far:

Domino - Jeniveve
Sabertooth - Berserk667
Sabertooth - Anti-Wolverine group
Omega Red - "
Lady Deathstrike - "
Deadpool - "
Bob, Agent of Hydra - "
Black Cat - Inyomi
Green Arrow - Shawlax
Juggernaut - Rhinonuts
Pepper Potts - Starlight1164
and Pixie (Saturday)/ Sif (Sunday) - Me!

I'm guessing not everyone will see this message before the expo, and therefore not everyone will turn up but the meet appears to be fully registered and we're meeting at 1.30:

That marvel group photoshoot and meet will be on both the Saturday and the Sunday it will be at 1.30 by the information desk in side the excel by where the train end is. I will be making a banner for myself to carry around for everyone to know.

See you there guys!
kittydobson

Postby Jenivere on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:37 am

I'll be there definately Saturday, but Sunday I'm going Star Wars :) I like playing with lightsabers as much as guns.... looking forward to it though!
Jenivere

ImageImage
Jenivere

Postby Jenivere on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:30 am

xelnoa wrote:
Jenivere wrote:

lol awesome XD well ill post it on the main post thing that they will be to meet you n_n gosh i am so gutted i cant go though...

Could you email me through any info etc I may need for the meet? jenivere@..co.uk - thankees! So sorry you can't make it, will take loads of pics though :)

As for the rest, see you Saturday :D I can also confirm a friend of mine will be doing Deadpool in a suit :D
Jenivere

ImageImage
Jenivere

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO