Death Note Cosplayers! (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: Death Note Cosplayers! (Registered)

Postby binxiipop on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Okay! To Google Earth I go! 8)
binxiipop

Postby TWolf on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:19 pm

~*~Cat~*~ wrote:
binxiipop wrote:
TWolf wrote:LOL Chlo we decided to meet Saturday about...two pages ago I think :lol:

So I can get lots of photos with you wonderful people :mrgreen:

Totally going to get lost, may have to change meeting place to the big statue outside :lol: :lol: *fails*

I knew that.. :roll:

I think I know which big statue you mean.. Shall I draw a map for us? :lol:

That might actually be quite useful! :lol: Especially since I'm the only one of our group who's been to the Excel centre before, and that was 3 years ago so I can't really remember the layout very well any more :roll:

This time in 3 weeks we will be having our Saturday meet! :o

Hahahaha. Good idea :lol: My map would look like a child's so i'll leave it to you.

Yeah it's this pretty big statue everyone seems to recognise. ~ :)

I am kinda relieved that I've sorted stuff out for expo, but i always act prepared when I go somewhere new and then i get there leading everyone it's like...hmm...lets pause for a sec...-where the hell am i- >>;

I live by Google Maps <3 XD
TWolf

Postby binxiipop on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 pm

My laptop won't let me print screen, so instead I will provide you with amazing written directions. 8)

- Come out of the expo centre and head to the giant statue.
- Once there, turn left towards the river.
- Look for a frantically waving Matt cosplayer with a sign.

DONEEEEEEE.
binxiipop

Postby EvilDemonLlama on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Jeez again with the massive amount of posts while I'm not looking! Seeing as it's on the subject of wigs, MY WIG IS ON THE WAY!! Yes! And the wings arrived aso thats pretty damn awesome, however the stupid people didn't glue all the feathers properly so I have to get out my trusty tube of UHU glue. Just the blood and the T-shirt to go, and swapping elastics over, and fixing the wing position, gah so much to do in so little time!! :shock:

Look for a frantically waving matt cosplayer with a sign? AWESOME! I'm on the hunt I'm after you. I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found. And I'm hungry lie the wolf....for cake!! Um. sorry, I've never done that before, and I will never do again...
TEAM GINGERBREAD :3

I AM JUSTICE!!
EvilDemonLlama

Postby ~*~Cat~*~ on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:17 pm

EvilDemonLlama wrote:Jeez again with the massive amount of posts while I'm not looking! Seeing as it's on the subject of wigs, MY WIG IS ON THE WAY!! Yes! And the wings arrived aso thats pretty damn awesome, however the stupid people didn't glue all the feathers properly so I have to get out my trusty tube of UHU glue. Just the blood and the T-shirt to go, and swapping elastics over, and fixing the wing position, gah so much to do in so little time!! :shock:

Look for a frantically waving matt cosplayer with a sign? AWESOME! I'm on the hunt I'm after you. I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found. And I'm hungry lie the wolf....for cake!! Um. sorry, I've never done that before, and I will never do again...

So this is what you do when you're on the phone to me, eh?? Ooh I can't wait to see the wings!!

Also cannot wait to see the frantically waving Matt cosplayer with a sign :mrgreen:

binxiipop wrote:My laptop won't let me print screen, so instead I will provide you with amazing written directions. 8)

- Come out of the expo centre and head to the giant statue.
- Once there, turn left towards the river.
- Look for a frantically waving Matt cosplayer with a sign.

DONEEEEEEE.

Amazing written instructions are amazing :D However, I will probably still get lost knowing me... :roll:

On another note...our Ryuk is now apparently not coming on the Sunday. So it will just be the 3 of us... He is still coming on Saturday though!
~*~Cat~*~

Postby YunieGullwing on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 pm

I'll be Beyond Birthday on sunday~~ <3
YunieGullwing

Postby TimeWarpedTravesty_x on Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:58 pm

YunieGullwing wrote:I'll be Beyond Birthday on sunday~~ <3

WOOT! XD A fellow Beyond Cosplayer *high fives* I'm being BB on Sunday too :mrgreen:
Oct Expo 11
Kairi
Tohru Honda
TimeWarpedTravesty_x

Postby Aki L on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 pm

I didn't think I was gone that long but 2 new pages guys! I'm impressed :D
I think we need some kind of summary, who's meeting when and where, as I fail at remembering anything -_-
For the record I'm hoping to attend both meets Sat and Sun, although I will be Alois on the Sat - I just wanna come and say hi :)
Aki L

Postby ~*~Cat~*~ on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:16 am

Aki L wrote:I didn't think I was gone that long but 2 new pages guys! I'm impressed :D
I think we need some kind of summary, who's meeting when and where, as I fail at remembering anything -_-
For the record I'm hoping to attend both meets Sat and Sun, although I will be Alois on the Sat - I just wanna come and say hi :)

Yeah I think that would be useful, maybe binxiipop could put it up on the front page? Otherwise I'd be happy to read back through and make some sort of a list here, it just might be hard for people to find...

I know that our group are going to the meets on both days, but we will be minus one person on the Sunday so if you want to see our friend cosplaying Ryuk (personally I can't wait to see what he looks like :wink: ) then you'll have to find us on the Saturday! Either way I can't wait to meet y'all...not long to go now! :mrgreen:
~*~Cat~*~

Postby binxiipop on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 pm

I posted the Sunday meet on the front page, if you guys let me know times for the Saturday one I'll post that too?

I'm coming to find you on Saturday though, I want to see this Ryuk cosplayer. :lol:
binxiipop

Postby captain-chi on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 pm

binxiipop wrote:I posted the Sunday meet on the front page, if you guys let me know times for the Saturday one I'll post that too?

I'm coming to find you on Saturday though, I want to see this Ryuk cosplayer. :lol:

the saturday meet is also at 2 i don't mind being in charge of this i'll get there slightly early but sadly i won't have a sign :(
captain-chi

Postby Undertaker667 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:39 pm

I am coming as Kira, or Light Yagami on Sunday. I will be wearing white shirt, red tie, brown trousers and brown shoes and holding a death note. I may have red contacts on.
My hair, is styled by accident just like Light has
if you don't think so, just type my name onto facebook
Michael Exile Kustov or check out my DA account
hqblackarmor.deviantart.com
please tell me what you think
Undertaker667

Postby TWolf on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:01 am

captain-chi wrote:
binxiipop wrote:I posted the Sunday meet on the front page, if you guys let me know times for the Saturday one I'll post that too?

the saturday meet is also at 2 i don't mind being in charge of this i'll get there slightly early but sadly i won't have a sign :(

Yeah that would be really helpful. I suck at remembering things too. Obviously myself and Near will just be there the sat (I feel so much of a loner :lol: you guys have big groups~) and are we meeting at the waterfront or the statue on the Sat? I dont mind either, but I will try and get to whichever closest to 1.30 as I can, but if it happens I will be a tiny bit late than I'll turn up between 1.30 and 2. -Is confused over time-

I can't wait to see, It's always epic when someone cosplays Ryuk.

On another note, I know this is ages in the future and slightly irrelevent, but I can't decide for my May expo cosplay~ only brought up because me and a friend were discussing it earlier~ It's either gunna be Ishizu Ishtar, Naoi from Angel Beats, or Rima from Vampire Knight.~I don't think i'll ever be able to choose. >w<

Two weeks!! :mrgreen: -flails-
TWolf

Postby ~*~Cat~*~ on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:02 pm

hehe I spoke to him last night, apparently his cosplay is...erm...not going well. So it looks set to be a rather interesting sight :lol:
~*~Cat~*~

Postby TimeWarpedTravesty_x on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:19 pm

captain-chi wrote:the saturday meet is also at 2 i don't mind being in charge of this i'll get there slightly early but sadly i won't have a sign :(

No worries, me & my group could make a sign.. :mrgreen: we could make a giant one that says 'Death Note meet: saturday' so maybe we could meet up a little earlier & give it you or something? I'm really up for making a sign XD

Undertaker667 wrote:I am coming as Kira, or Light Yagami on Sunday. I will be wearing white shirt, red tie, brown trousers and brown shoes and holding a death note. I may have red contacts on.
My hair, is styled by accident just like Light has
if you don't think so, just type my name onto facebook
Michael Exile Kustov or check out my DA account
hqblackarmor.deviantart.com
please tell me what you think

:lol: I was wondering why you set your picture as a Light-esque one on facebook

YAY XD && I think your Light hair is good :D

TWolf wrote:On another note, I know this is ages in the future and slightly irrelevent, but I can't decide for my May expo cosplay~ only brought up because me and a friend were discussing it earlier~ It's either gunna be Ishizu Ishtar, Naoi from Angel Beats, or Rima from Vampire Knight.~I don't think i'll ever be able to choose. >w<

Dw I'm already worrying about who I'm cosplaying to May expo too..at the mo I'm thinking of cosplaying Sora from KH2, Ciel from Kuro & Honey from Ouran

=O Vampire Knight is awesome XD

It's so hard to choose :/
Oct Expo 11
Kairi
Tohru Honda
TimeWarpedTravesty_x

Postby binxiipop on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:14 pm

TWolf wrote:On another note, I know this is ages in the future and slightly irrelevent, but I can't decide for my May expo cosplay~ only brought up because me and a friend were discussing it earlier~ It's either gunna be Ishizu Ishtar, Naoi from Angel Beats, or Rima from Vampire Knight.~I don't think i'll ever be able to choose. >w<

I got you beat. Every expo my friends and I plan cosplays for the next like, year. They always change, but still. :lol:

We WERE going to do a Mario one, because we know people with Yoshi and Bowser costumes, but Meow and Splodge's outfits would have been too expensive. D:

TimeWarpedTravesty_x wrote:Dw I'm already worrying about who I'm cosplaying to May expo too..at the mo I'm thinking of cosplaying Sora from KH2, Ciel from Kuro & Honey from Ouran

=O Vampire Knight is awesome XD

It's so hard to choose :/

GO AS CIEL BECAUSE I MIGHT BE GOING AS DROCELL
binxiipop

Postby TimeWarpedTravesty_x on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:33 pm

binxiipop wrote:GO AS CIEL BECAUSE I MIGHT BE GOING AS DROCELL

Okeyy dokeyy, I'm planning on going all 3 days so I'll go as Ciel on the day you go as Drocell :)

Planning in advance is good, I'm still panicking cos I gotta finish my claws & get some more stuff for BB

Can't wait though! JUST 2 WEEKS :mrgreen:
Oct Expo 11
Kairi
Tohru Honda
TimeWarpedTravesty_x

Postby binxiipop on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:06 pm

TimeWarpedTravesty_x wrote:

Okeyy dokeyy, I'm planning on going all 3 days so I'll go as Ciel on the day you go as Drocell :)

Planning in advance is good, I'm still panicking cos I gotta finish my claws & get some more stuff for BB

I might just go as Drocell both the days I go, saves money. :lol:

I KNOW. so excited! :mrgreen:
binxiipop

Postby Aki L on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:33 pm

binxiipop wrote:

I might just go as Drocell both the days I go, saves money. :lol:

Do that!!! NOW >:D
I have a Alois cosplay! Twould be epicness on a stick! I was thinking about cosplaying Drocell at some point because, let's face it, he's epic :D
Aki L

Postby TimeWarpedTravesty_x on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

Aki L wrote:
binxiipop wrote:I might just go as Drocell both the days I go, saves money. :lol:

I have a Alois cosplay! Twould be epicness on a stick! I was thinking about cosplaying Drocell at some point because, let's face it, he's epic :D

:lol: Most definitely XD :D I love how we're planning our cosplays for next Expo.. 8)
Oct Expo 11
Kairi
Tohru Honda
TimeWarpedTravesty_x

Postby ~*~Cat~*~ on Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Aki L wrote:
binxiipop wrote:I might just go as Drocell both the days I go, saves money. :lol:

:lol: Most definitely XD :D I love how we're planning our cosplays for next Expo.. 8)

Epicness on a stick... :lol:

I have no idea who to cosplay as in May... all the people who I wanted to cosplay have outfits that are too expensive - it would have been fine but I now have to raise £900 for a trip I'm going on :(

I may just end up going as Light again for one day anyway, because he amuses me ;)
~*~Cat~*~

Postby TimeWarpedTravesty_x on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:37 pm

~*~Cat~*~ wrote:
I have no idea who to cosplay as in May... all the people who I wanted to cosplay have outfits that are too expensive - it would have been fine but I now have to raise £900 for a trip I'm going on :(

I may just end up going as Light again for one day anyway, because he amuses me ;)

Tell me about it, I'm going to try & buy all my cosplays at xmas for Expo so I'll be broke.. oh wells

:cry: awww..you can be Light though :) & you can be one of your OC's :wink:
Oct Expo 11
Kairi
Tohru Honda
TimeWarpedTravesty_x

Postby binxiipop on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Aki L wrote:Do that!!! NOW >:D

YESYESYES. I am fully commiting to this and going as Drocell in May. I shall even make myself a music box. B-)

OH. I have the most amazing picture of a Drocell cosplay on my Facebook, I'll search through photos to show you. I had such a fangasm over it. :lol:
binxiipop

Postby captain-chi on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 pm

hey guys just a reminder that the meet on sat will be at 2 on the dockside :)
captain-chi

Postby Aki L on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:24 pm

binxiipop wrote:
Aki L wrote:Do that!!! NOW >:D

YESYESYES. I am fully commiting to this and going as Drocell in May. I shall even make myself a music box. B-)

OH. I have the most amazing picture of a Drocell cosplay on my Facebook, I'll search through photos to show you. I had such a fangasm over it. :lol:

Yay :3 Please show :)
Aki L

PreviousNext

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO