The Epic Expo Picnic FREE FOOD (Registered)

This is the place to get information on the many fan run organised activities that take place at Expo over the weekend.

This is also the place to find information on what Expo organised MCM FRINGE FESTIVAL activities will be taking place, more information can found at: http://www.londonexpo.com/show_features ... ringe.html

Re: The Epic Expo Picnic FREE FOOD (Registered)

Postby raspberry on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:02 am

TWolf wrote:
raspberry wrote: We, me (Near) and my girlfriend (Mello) and cousin (Matt), may me bringing our Death Note cosplays along depending if we can get one of our cosplays finished or not sooo. I'll tell you if we decide to <3

That would be epic :mrgreen: <3

CHANCE OF PLAN. 8D
We're doing Near, Mello and Mikami (Lol Matt turned into Mikami...) on Friday. Are you Death Notering on Friday? 8D
raspberry

Postby TWolf on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 am

raspberry wrote:
TWolf wrote:
raspberry wrote: We, me (Near) and my girlfriend (Mello) and cousin (Matt), may me bringing our Death Note cosplays along depending if we can get one of our cosplays finished or not sooo. I'll tell you if we decide to <3

That would be epic :mrgreen: <3

CHANCE OF PLAN. 8D
We're doing Near, Mello and Mikami (Lol Matt turned into Mikami...) on Friday. Are you Death Notering on Friday? 8D

WOOOOO. :D Another Mello and Near!~ If you happen to be wandering around aimlessly around 1.30, i'll be meeting a few other DN'ers for a little photoshoot and general random timez. (I know they have a Misa, a few lights, a few L's, a BB and a Ryuk) at the moment we've esablished a meeting point as the 'waterfront' so it's just gunna be a question of finding them XD The main photoshoot is on Sunday but unfortunately we're only down for the Saturday this time :(

The-new-Kira wrote:
TWolf wrote:^^ Will you be cosplaying?

Yes I'l be going as Ichigo Kurosaki

Sweet. :mrgreen:
TWolf

Postby sylvastreak on Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:48 am

Expect a psycho d.gray-man cosplayer lurking in your general vicinity ¬w¬

Just joking xD I'll join you guys as Alma karma and I will possibly bring cookies. Failing that, I'll bring a bag of lollipops.
Help level him up!
sylvastreak

Postby raspberry on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:00 am

TWolf wrote:
WOOOOO. :D Another Mello and Near!~ If you happen to be wandering around aimlessly around 1.30, i'll be meeting a few other DN'ers for a little photoshoot and general random timez. (I know they have a Misa, a few lights, a few L's, a BB and a Ryuk) at the moment we've esablished a meeting point as the 'waterfront' so it's just gunna be a question of finding them XD The main photoshoot is on Sunday but unfortunately we're only down for the Saturday this time :(

Ahh, well, we'll look our for you 8D I may do girl!Matt... And Mello may be Girl!Mello. But I don't think time will allow it. xD Most likely Near, Mello and Mikami. 8D We'll try to find you though xD
raspberry

Postby TWolf on Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:52 am

raspberry wrote:
TWolf wrote:

Ahh, well, we'll look our for you 8D I may do girl!Matt... And Mello may be Girl!Mello. But I don't think time will allow it. xD Most likely Near, Mello and Mikami. 8D We'll try to find you though xD

Okay. Well i'll keep an eye out for you guys/girls also XDD
TWolf

Postby JeansyBaby on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 am

If it's not too late to sign up i'd love to go i will be england from axis powers
JeansyBaby

Postby Demonique on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Is it too late to sign up for this?
Demonique

Postby anakha on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Demonique wrote:Is it too late to sign up for this?

It's not too late :)
anakha

Postby The-new-Kira on Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Demonique wrote:Is it too late to sign up for this?

dude you dont sign up! you just tern up XD
The-new-Kira

Previous

Return to MCM FRINGE ACTIVITIES FESTIVAL @ EXPO